Xboxlivefamily Email

Discus and support Xboxlivefamily Email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an xboxlivefamily email address and cannot receive emails at this address. I have tried adding another email to the account but it will not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DylanM819, Oct 19, 2019.

1. DylanM819
    DylanM819 Guest

Xboxlivefamily Email

I have an xboxlivefamily email address and cannot receive emails at this address. I have tried adding another email to the account but it will not allow me to change it to the primary alias (no error windows, it doesn’t
    even give me the option to change and “Your organization's policies prevent you from changing your primary alias.” is already present on the screen)

:)

DylanM819, Oct 19, 2019
  2. DylanM819 Win User

Xboxlivefamily Email

Hi Genevieve,

It is a personal account that has been set up for many years, under the old family xbox live plan.
  3. iareBRENDEN Win User

Xboxlivefamily Email

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...l-adress/49b87976-d63f-46ff-9f0b-98ddf7a2616b

I'm unfamiliar with this email domain, but found a past thread here that might help you eith th alias problem.

I would also google "xboxlivefamily email" and take a look at some results. It seems like these emails were automatically generated by Microsoft years ago when family account were possible. They were for login purposes and never meant to recieve emails.
  4. DylanM819 Win User

Xboxlivefamily Email

It was a child account originally, I’ve been using it for a number of years now. I noticed the email problem when I signed up for Hulu on xbox and then was unable to access the account but I am still being charged for Hulu monthly. Just trying to receive
    recovery emails as well as updates on the reward points that I’ve spent on raffles.
  5. Genevieve Cri Win User

Xboxlivefamily Email

Hi DylanM819,

Based on the error message that you are getting, it seems that your Xboxlivefamily email address configured differently. Could you please verify if this email is a personal, work, or school account?

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.
  6. Genevieve Cri Win User

Xboxlivefamily Email

Thank you for that information, Dylan. Since your account is under the old family Xbox live plan, we highly suggest that you contact our Xbox Support to get further assistance on how to manage this
    situation. They are more equipped to guide you on how to change the account as a primary alias.

Or else, you may contact our Microsoft Support via the links below:

Email
    Microsoft support

Chat
    with Microsoft support

If you need more information from us, you can get back to us by replying to this thread or create a new thread using this link if
    you have a different concern.
Thema:

Xboxlivefamily Email

1. Xboxlivefamily Email - Similar Threads - Xboxlivefamily Email

2. Lost complete access to account (email may not even exist anymore) still being charged for...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost complete access to account (email may not even exist anymore) still being charged for...: I have grown up with xbox starting with the 360. At this time I made many accounts and stupid decisions as the internet was still new to me. I then moved and bought an xbox one. After using this...
  3. Got an email but no message from halo

in XboX Insiders
    Got an email but no message from halo: I got the email saying I got invited and to check my messages on halo waypoint but for some reason I got no message submitted by /u/tamsd1 [link] [comments]
  4. Has anyone gotten the halo infinite flight code for the second email Yet

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone gotten the halo infinite flight code for the second email Yet: Just wondering submitted by /u/Jack_savage3 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox - email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox - email: Changed email on my Xbox Microsoft account due to ISP change, now new email address is primary, old is secondary, if delete old (as it soon will be no longer valid) will it create any problems,...
  6. email is a xboxlivefamily

in XBoX on Consoles
    email is a xboxlivefamily: Ive had the xboxlivefamily email forever and its annoying cause every time i try to put it in gmail or i see what someone says in these comments it never works like can the microsoft just change...
  7. Need to verify Fortnite on xboxlivefamily account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to verify Fortnite on xboxlivefamily account: Hi, We need to verify my sons Fortnite account in order to setup MFA (2FA). Problem is he is on a MS family account with the @xboxlivefamily.com domain, and it is not receiving email. We tried...
  8. Old xboxlivefamily email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old xboxlivefamily email: Can anyone get me in contact with someone from Microsoft about deleting my old xboxlivefamily.com email address. I need to change my primary alias to one which I can actually recieve emails on and...
  9. Old xboxlivefamily email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old xboxlivefamily email: My xbox account has an old xboxlivefamily.com email alias, and when logging into my Ubisoft club account I can't remember the password so I can link up Twitch Prime. It allowed me to add the email...
  10. xboxlivefamily email acct / how to get one

in XBoX on Consoles
    xboxlivefamily email acct / how to get one: we added a new gamer profile on xbox 360 but can't make it connect to my xbox live account with out an xbox live account. Originally we got 2 xboxlivefamily.com emails for our other 2 profiles but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xboxlivefamily.com changing primary alias