@XboxLiveRewards on the rewards of Xbox Live Rewards, are there shipments to Mexico?

Discus and support @XboxLiveRewards on the rewards of Xbox Live Rewards, are there shipments to Mexico? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; 1.I changed my vip gems for a control The 11th of last month and the 25th of this was the last day of the delivery of my control, and until today I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Antonio kach, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Antonio kach
    Antonio kach Guest

@XboxLiveRewards on the rewards of Xbox Live Rewards, are there shipments to Mexico?

1.I changed my vip gems for a control The 11th of last month and the 25th of this was the last day of the delivery of my control, and until today I have not I arrived, I would like to know if you can help me or not, with whom you can contact
    to request information.

:)

Antonio kach, Jul 30, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Xbox Live Rewards - Points

Hello PauloAkatsu,

Currently there are no plans to increase the value of Rewards Credits. For current announcements on the Xbox Live Rewards program, you can follow our twitter @XboxLiveRewards.

XBLRewards8, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Eden0032
    Eden0032 Guest
    HELP, URGENT...

Hi there!

This is part of the Xbox Live Rewards program, where randomly selected members are being chosen to receive a VIP gift of either $50, $25 or $15 Xbox gift cards. If you have not received an email from Xbox Live Rewards, then unfortunately you were not chosen.

However, there may be future VIP rewards. Keep an eye on
    http://rewards.xbox.com/
    as well as
    twitter.com/XboxLiveRewards

I hope this helps.

-

Eden0032, Jul 30, 2018
  4. @XboxLiveRewards on the rewards of Xbox Live Rewards, are there shipments to Mexico?

Hey, it might actually be best to reach out to official support here: Contact Us | Xbox Support If an automated assistant pops up click
    no thanks. Then scroll to the bottom and choose either "Chat with Xbox Support" or "Request a Call"

Ambassador Kingz, Aug 15, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Xbox support does not handle the Rewards program.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Hey, it might actually be best to reach out to official support here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#6:1:1 If an automated assistant pops up click no thanks. Then scroll
    to the bottom and choose either "Chat with Xbox Support" or "Request a Call"
    Xbox support does not handle the Rewards program.
  7. Ambassador Kingz Win User

Hey, it might actually be best to reach out to official support here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#6:1:1 If an automated assistant pops up click
    no thanks. Then scroll to the bottom and choose either "Chat with Xbox Support" or "Request a Call"
  8. Korahn 27 Win User

Halo VIP

If this is the xbox live rewards VIP thing, it would be best to post in the xbox live rewards support forum, or send them a tweet @XboxLIVErewards
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards - Points

Hello PauloAkatsu,

Currently there are no plans to increase the value of Rewards Credits. For current announcements on the Xbox Live Rewards program, you can follow our twitter @XboxLiveRewards.
  10. xbox360italy Win User

making an account, is taking long

Hello MICROINFINITE,

If you have an Xbox LIVE Rewards question, please create a post in this forum location where an Xbox LIVE Rewards Squad member will
    assist you.

Basic Rewards inquiries may also be directed to @XboxLIVErewards
Thema:

1. @XboxLiveRewards on the rewards of Xbox Live Rewards, are there shipments to Mexico? - Similar Threads - @XboxLiveRewards rewards Live

2. Does anyone know why I'm not getting rewards for COD MW: 2019 although I have preordered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why I'm not getting rewards for COD MW: 2019 although I have preordered...: I have preordered COD MW: 2 Campaign Remastered Bundle and that was supposed to come with rewards for COD MW: 2019. At the time of me typing COD MW: 2 Campaign Remastered is installing yet I...
  3. Resident Evil 3 Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 3 Rewards: Clicked on the punch card 5 days ago, bought the game 4 days ago, sent out a request online to Microsoft 3 days ago who said they would get in touch within 8 hours.... I'm still missing my 6,000...
  4. My rewards account suspended

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My rewards account suspended: Yesterday i donated 1000 points or $1 to help with sickness and it gave me an error. But today i go to log in and i receive a message my rewards account is suspended. Can i get this fixed. NO...
  5. Rewards acct

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rewards acct: Unable to access my rewards acct. Anyone else? ETA on a resolution? Also states that its a problem on theirend, ongoing issue of mine for over 48hrs now. Have emailed them with no response. Very...
  6. Somebody can reactivate my Microsoft rewards account??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Somebody can reactivate my Microsoft rewards account??: I made a redemption of 5 reais and 15 reais (Brazilian currency) in the microsoft rewards program, I expected to drop into the account, and soon after it was canceled and my account was suspended...
  7. Resident Evil 3 Punch Card on Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 3 Punch Card on Rewards: Went to Rewards and then to the RE3 store page. It said not purchasable. Went through until I could buy RE3, but the card won't update for the 6,000 points. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  8. xboxliverewards apocalypse question

in XBoX Rewards
    xboxliverewards apocalypse question: For the apocalypse rewards my mission will it count for the $50 buy mission if a bought it off xbox one? For example I plan on getting bioshock but it's only for the 360 so if I buy it on the one...
  9. @XboxLiveRewards hi ive had 21,000 credits pending since 7/8 when c

in XBoX Rewards
    @XboxLiveRewards hi ive had 21,000 credits pending since 7/8 when c: @JoE_TwEakn_MaNe @XboxLiveRewards hi ive had 21,000 credits pending since 7/8 when can i expect for the credits to b converted 50407a61-e94f-498c-8e3e-11eb5474f256
  10. @XboxLiveRewards on twitter block me but I didnt do something wrong

in XBoX Rewards
    @XboxLiveRewards on twitter block me but I didnt do something wrong: Hi! @XboxLiveRewards on twitter block me (@jsjodoin88) but I didnt make nothing wrong....can you unblock me! PS: I notice on Xbox Live Rewards that my stats reset and on my member stats the...