Xboxone not responding to access Netflix.......

Discus and support Xboxone not responding to access Netflix....... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, HELP PLEASE - cat sitting at my son's house. TV access through xboxone with Epsom Projector. Son left instructions to access netflix but nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LuceCraig, Sep 9, 2019.

1. LuceCraig
    LuceCraig Guest

Hi,

HELP PLEASE - cat sitting at my son's house. TV access through xboxone with Epsom Projector. Son left instructions to access netflix but nothing is happening when xbox switched on. Stranger to xbox so have no idea what to do. Have disconnected power
    from both devices and reinstated hoping the oroblem would be resolved like this but NO! Any suggestions welcomed. Thank you Luce

:)

LuceCraig, Sep 9, 2019
  2. LuceCraig Win User

Thank you so mcuh for taking the time to give me such detailed and clear instructions. I have got the hang of it now thanks to you. So simple when you know how. Have a great week. Luce x
  3. TuranoLynx Win User

It could just need uninstalling and reinstalling again
  4. HarIey Quinn77 Win User

To add to those above he'll need to have his netflix account linked.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Hello Luce,

how exactly is the Xbox One not responding to Netflix?

Do you at least get the Home Screen of the Xbox One on the Projector (It should somehow

look more or less similar to this image
    )? If no, did you make sure to choose the correct input?

If you are at the Home Screen of the Xbox, press the Xbox button on the controller to bring up the Guide menu. It should slide in from the left.

There go to "My Games and Apps". Navigate to "Apps" on the left, and find Netflix in the list of apps on the right.

Press A to start Netflix.

Does that work? Or do you get an error message?

If the app seems to start but throws you back to the Home Screen, hold the power button on the console itself for about 10 seconds. Then start the console again by pressing the Xbox button on the controller.

Be aware that startup from that state takes some time and the console will show a green Xbox One startup screen.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Also, if you check in the "My Games & Apps" menu, and look on the left tabs for Updates, make sure Netflix does not require an update as well. Good luck!
Thema:

1. Xboxone not responding to access Netflix....... - Similar Threads - Xboxone responding access

2. Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?: I've attemted to install Batman, the free game this month, and ESPN+ and nothing happens when I click, "Get". Go figure, when I buy Star Wars Jedi, it work then...anyone else having this issue?...
  3. Three Xboxone Controllers in three months is this a malediction or?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Three Xboxone Controllers in three months is this a malediction or?: Hi all, In three months i get three new controllers and they have always some sort of issue, the first i bought, the buttons on the right side A\B\X\Y glitchy sometimes not responding...
  4. Garanzia su controller xboxone [Warranty on xboxone controller]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Garanzia su controller xboxone [Warranty on xboxone controller]: Buongiorno a tutti da un paio di giorni non mi funziona piú l'uscita audio del mio nuovo controller Xboxone. Acquistato su Amazon a Agosto 2019, sostituito a Settembre 2019 tramite Amazon per un...
  5. XboxOne stopped detecting the external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOne stopped detecting the external hard drive: Hi guys. My XboxOne stopped detecting the external hard drive after I replaced the USB 3.0 adapter. Comments: 1. The console does not detect the external hard drive even if I use the...
  6. Xboxone red dead 2 offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xboxone red dead 2 offline: Sorry but must ask. Web searches mixed. But mostly old,ish info. Xbox makes offline EZ. Rockstar has me hesitate to buy. North Idaho DSL Not joking when i say. I live at the end of the line :) if...
  7. Arris: IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference: Arris (Modems/Gateways): (SOLVED) IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference I FIGURED IT OUT (face palm) when i moved into this new house xfinity said the house was cable&wifi ready, of course that was...
  8. Xboxone X Artifacting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxone X Artifacting: My few months old Xboxone X is Artifacting really badly on modern warfare ground war maps. It has also stopped rendering buildings less than half way across the map. This is something that has...
  9. Recent Prime Video App update on XboxOne X lost remot functionality of Pause/Play FF/REW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent Prime Video App update on XboxOne X lost remot functionality of Pause/Play FF/REW: Cannot use Play/Pause or FF/REW on PRIME VIDEO App. Have to press Y (Enter), move to desired function and pres Y again. Same on an IR remote where Play/Pause or FF/REW function can be executed by...
  10. Changing Microsoft account in XboxOne without modifying gamertag and history

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing Microsoft account in XboxOne without modifying gamertag and history: We bought an XboxOne console and linked it to my Hotmail Microsoft account. My children started using it before they even had an e-mail account. Now I have given one of them (the main user of the...