Xboxone not responding to access Netflix.......

Discus and support Xboxone not responding to access Netflix....... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, HELP PLEASE - cat sitting at my son's house. TV access through xboxone with Epsom Projector. Son left instructions to access netflix but nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LuceCraig, Sep 9, 2019.

1. LuceCraig
    LuceCraig Guest

Hi,

HELP PLEASE - cat sitting at my son's house. TV access through xboxone with Epsom Projector. Son left instructions to access netflix but nothing is happening when xbox switched on. Stranger to xbox so have no idea what to do. Have disconnected power
    from both devices and reinstated hoping the oroblem would be resolved like this but NO! Any suggestions welcomed. Thank you Luce

:)

LuceCraig, Sep 9, 2019
  2. LuceCraig Win User

Thank you so mcuh for taking the time to give me such detailed and clear instructions. I have got the hang of it now thanks to you. So simple when you know how. Have a great week. Luce x
  3. TuranoLynx Win User

It could just need uninstalling and reinstalling again
  4. HarIey Quinn77 Win User

To add to those above he'll need to have his netflix account linked.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Hello Luce,

how exactly is the Xbox One not responding to Netflix?

Do you at least get the Home Screen of the Xbox One on the Projector (It should somehow

look more or less similar to this image
    )? If no, did you make sure to choose the correct input?

If you are at the Home Screen of the Xbox, press the Xbox button on the controller to bring up the Guide menu. It should slide in from the left.

There go to "My Games and Apps". Navigate to "Apps" on the left, and find Netflix in the list of apps on the right.

Press A to start Netflix.

Does that work? Or do you get an error message?

If the app seems to start but throws you back to the Home Screen, hold the power button on the console itself for about 10 seconds. Then start the console again by pressing the Xbox button on the controller.

Be aware that startup from that state takes some time and the console will show a green Xbox One startup screen.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Also, if you check in the "My Games & Apps" menu, and look on the left tabs for Updates, make sure Netflix does not require an update as well. Good luck!
Thema:

1. Xboxone not responding to access Netflix....... - Similar Threads - Xboxone responding access

2. XBOXONE S doesn’t restart after having added an external HD

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOXONE S doesn’t restart after having added an external HD: Hi all, I’m experiencing a problem with the restart of my console Xbox One S after having added a Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB USB 3.0. First, it was not possible to format it by connecting it to...
  3. Main Menu Language on Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox360 -> XboxOne)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Main Menu Language on Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox360 -> XboxOne): Hello, I bought a physical copy of AC4: Black Flag for the Xbox 360, and tried playing it on my Xbox One. The problem is, that the main menu is permanently stuck in Russian, and there’s no way...
  4. xBox360 controllers compatability with xBoxOne

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox360 controllers compatability with xBoxOne: Will the Rockband 1, 2 & 3 GAMES & wireless INSTRUMENTS (Drums & Guitar) for an xBox360 work on an xBox One? 7b4068c4-45a3-4567-aa2f-06a88bdec509
  5. Xboxone S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxone S: How much will it cost to repair the fan on the Xboxone S From Chris 798ba895-3d86-414e-8e03-0b802bcea961
  6. Xboxone S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxone S: my xbox ones is making a ticking noise all o fa sudden! b6c43544-28c6-4e39-97ac-fe6dba9cb9d9
  7. XboxOne X 4k hdr problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOne X 4k hdr problem: I have an epson home cinema 5050UB 4k hdr projector and a sony STR-DN1080 av reciever. I have all of my devices plugged into the reciever and the reciever plugged into the projector. I’m able to...
  8. Habe auf der xboxone S die gerade mal 6 Monate Alt ist Retail Devkit drauf was ist das und...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Habe auf der xboxone S die gerade mal 6 Monate Alt ist Retail Devkit drauf was ist das und...: Meine xboxone S hat ein Devkit und ich weis nicht woher dadurch ist der Entwicklungsmodus für App und Spiele updates deaktiviert. Was soll ich machen von soetwas hab ich keine Ahnung Können sie...
  9. Xboxone s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxone s: Mijn xboxone s start niet meer op. Geen stroom want aan en uit knop gaat ook niet branden. Hij 2 weken oud. Ben nu 2 dagen bezig om het voor elkaar te krijgen om contact te krijgen om hem te...
  10. Can't save my XBOX360 game file in GTA4 on XBOXONE

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't save my XBOX360 game file in GTA4 on XBOXONE: HI,i am a gamer of GTA,due to XBOXONE playing X360 games depend on LIVE server,I find something interesting in this "system".First my network enviroment base my ASUA Router as a main router...