xboxone not working

Discus and support xboxone not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Afetr my game pass expired I cant play any games that i own on the disc.Tried everiting including factory reset but nothing helped.Xbox rep was no help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Domy0567, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Domy0567
    Domy0567 Guest

xboxone not working

Afetr my game pass expired I cant play any games that i own on the disc.Tried everiting including factory reset but nothing helped.Xbox rep was no help he said buy gamepass.Joke.

:)

Domy0567, Sep 19, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

xboxone not working

Hello Domy,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to launch a disc game on your Xbox One console.

Which game are you experiencing an issue with exactly? And what error appears when you attempt to launch said game? Does this occur with all disc games in general, or does this only concern games that were available through Xbox Game Pass?

Clarify these questions for us, and we'll be right here awaiting your response.

Best wishes!
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

xboxone not working

I had game pass awhile back and I played games that I owned on disc through gamepass instead of inserting the disc. After game pass expired my disc games and digital games still work. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the games? Are you getting
    a message saying do you own this game? Insert disc to play. Or is your xbox just not reading the disc at all?
  4. Domy0567 Win User

xboxone not working

Game is fifa 19 on disc and nba19 which i downloaded with code a got whit Xbox.There is no error on screen,just wont play.It take me to game pass choises.That is it.Did not try play offline,before i got game pass games worked fine online and i was able
    to play and chat with my friends.
  5. Domy0567 Win User

xboxone not working

I shoud be able to play game that I have on disc without gamepass.I paid $50 for game why shoud I have gamepass to play game?
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

xboxone not working

Game Pass would have converted your existing Gold membership to the Game Pass ratio. When you let it expire, you also let you gold subscription go as well. The best case would be to purchase another subscription plan.
Thema:

xboxone not working

1. xboxone not working - Similar Threads - xboxone working

2. PES 2020 for XboxOneS - doesn't work MyClub

in XBoX on Consoles
    PES 2020 for XboxOneS - doesn't work MyClub: Hello, help me please! I bought and installed on my XboxOneS PES2020 (Standard Edition). And I can’t turn on the network game mode "MyClub". However, it is not possible to accept the "privacy...
  3. Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.

in XboX Insiders
    Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.: I just updated Windows (edit: version 1903) after getting a message that the April edition will no longer be supported and afterwords when trying to stream from my Xbox One X to my computer (so I...
  4. None of my xboxones are working. They turn on load up then black screen.. The home box will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my xboxones are working. They turn on load up then black screen.. The home box will...: None of my xbox ones are working. They turn on, boot up and then black screen. Home menu will pop up but cant navigate through it 79268f49-bc50-445c-a1a5-a035202b36b5
  5. Controller first xboxone are doesn't work on S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller first xboxone are doesn't work on S: Hi, I updated my xbox one to S but the old controller can't connect. Could be because I bought my first xbox in Italy and this one come from UK?? thanks d229d916-abce-45f5-9e7f-409c46aeaf25
  6. Xbox 360 games not working on XboxOne but are on the backwards capability listing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games not working on XboxOne but are on the backwards capability listing: Hello, We have purchased an Xbox One system. We also have several Xbox 360 games which are on the backwards capability listing but cannot play as I keep getting the same message- this game cannot...
  7. Gears of war 2 have issues there broken not work for both xboxone and xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 have issues there broken not work for both xboxone and xbox360: Hello everyone i have very big promplems with gears of war 2 in both xbox one and xbox 360 my game saves are saved in cloud so gow 2 not work here is video...
  8. i have gold 12 month xboxone but online in games doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have gold 12 month xboxone but online in games doesn't work: hello doesn't work online in the games (gta5,doa5,etc) i buy gold 12month xboxone i need help sorry my english not very well thanks *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  9. worst customer service in the world after 2k and my xboxone still isnt working after like 4 hrs

in XBoX on Consoles
    worst customer service in the world after 2k and my xboxone still isnt working after like 4 hrs: system error: E105 00000000 8007045D at first it stated knocking me out of online games ruining my record..then during offline 2k games..then now I cant even watch youtube or apen an app or any...
  10. Long passwords not supported on Xbox360, but works on XboxOne/Pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Long passwords not supported on Xbox360, but works on XboxOne/Pc: I'd recently changed my password to something 19 characters long. However, when prompted to enter password on Xbox360 it stops accepting characters at some point (12-15ish chars?) and...