Xboxone price cut in uk

Discus and support Xboxone price cut in uk in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So 3 months down the line xboxone gets a £100. Reduction hardly fair for those that paid full price I just hope Microsoft do what they did when they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by No1 CrazyHorse, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Xboxone price cut in uk

So 3 months down the line xboxone gets a £100. Reduction hardly fair for those that paid full price I just hope Microsoft do what they did when they lowered the price of X360 and compensate thoes with a game or two

:)

No1 CrazyHorse, Feb 24, 2014
  2. dpoet
    dpoet Guest
    Xbox One UK Price

Price is set by exchange rate and local taxes. £70 VAT on UK Xboxone

dpoet, Feb 24, 2014
  3. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    This loyal M$ fan feels jilted by today's news.

Original xbox got a price cut 1 month after launch in the UK

RippenHarra, Feb 24, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Xboxone price cut in uk

Daft Badger, Feb 24, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Xboxone price cut in uk

6. dpoet Win User

Xbox One UK Price

Price is set by exchange rate and local taxes. £70 VAT on UK Xboxone
  7. RippenHarra Win User

This loyal M$ fan feels jilted by today's news.

Original xbox got a price cut 1 month after launch in the UK
  8. John H._07 Win User

Sales records broken for November

Xbox One also outsold the PS4 in the US and UK the week before the price cuts, also.
  9. SurfaceMoney397 Win User

Xbox One Launch Price and devaluation of a premium product with in 4 months

www.computerandvideogames.com/.../xbox-one-price-cut-to-pound349-by-uk-retailer

The second price drop in about a month

To drop prices twice so soon is a smack in the face for the most loyal customers who bought at launch or soon after

Rrp was £430 at launch,games rrp £60. So £350 including a game is a price drop of £140 in real terms, just 4 months after launch

It smacks of desperation, but they have to do something

Whilst the xbone is selling well in usa, in uk & europe it simply isn't. It comes down to supply and demand.

Personally I'd rather they kept the price the same and used that money to develop games. Games sell consoles.
Thema:

Xboxone price cut in uk

1. Xboxone price cut in uk - Similar Threads - Xboxone price cut

2. Need help with XboxOne game captures!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with XboxOne game captures!: As the title says, my Xbox captures is malfunctioning. IDK if its just me or what but its been acting up ever since I got COD: Modern Warfare. My capture settings are set to 1 minute when I select...
  3. Playing a dvd in xboxone and audio quit. Tv audio works fine. Changed hdmi cable and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing a dvd in xboxone and audio quit. Tv audio works fine. Changed hdmi cable and...: I was playing a dvd with the xboxone which is connected to my t v by an hdmi cable- no cable or sat tv. The audio quit. I changed the hdmi cable to see if that was it and still no audio. The tv...
  4. Logitech G920 Not Recognized by XboxOne

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 Not Recognized by XboxOne: Since purchase, my G920 worked perfectly on my Xbox One. Last night I tried to use it on my laptop for PC racing. After hours of troubleshooting, driver and app downloads from Logitech, I couldn't...
  5. 2 XBOXONES AT SAME TIME

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 XBOXONES AT SAME TIME: I have seen this asked plenty of times but everyone steps around the question. How do 2 people on 2 xboxes play simultaneously in the same household under the same Gold subscription?...
  6. Minecraft XboxOne Add support to open .mcpack files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft XboxOne Add support to open .mcpack files: With the removal of file manager/explorer is now impossible to add custom mods to minecraft in xboxone, please add support to open mcpack files or add another way to install custom content....
  7. Xboxone X fails at language setup at about 45%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxone X fails at language setup at about 45%: Hi there, after doing your compulsary update that keeps failing at 45%. I have been force to do a console reset which caused another issue for me. I’m stuck at the language setup. what is wrong...
  8. Xboxoneのコントローラーの挙動について[Translation-How Xboxone Controllers Behave

in XBoX on Windows
    Xboxoneのコントローラーの挙動について[Translation-How Xboxone Controllers Behave: 現在pcにxboxoneのコントローラーを接続してゲー をしています。その中で、一昨日くらいからゲー...
  9. Price of Persian on XboxOne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Price of Persian on XboxOne: I purchased Prince of Persian from the web site. I'm not able to download it to my XboxOne. It doesn't show up in my Games Queue to download. I went through Xbox Customer Support (case number...
  10. Some good prices for xboxone games....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some good prices for xboxone games....: Not sure how many here use SimplyPlay, but they have some really good prices for Xbone games right now http://www.shopplay.co.uk/games/xbox-one.html Forza 5 £35.99 Titanfall (didgital download)...