Xboxone price cut in uk

Discus and support Xboxone price cut in uk in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So 3 months down the line xboxone gets a £100. Reduction hardly fair for those that paid full price I just hope Microsoft do what they did when they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by No1 CrazyHorse, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Xboxone price cut in uk

So 3 months down the line xboxone gets a £100. Reduction hardly fair for those that paid full price I just hope Microsoft do what they did when they lowered the price of X360 and compensate thoes with a game or two

:)

No1 CrazyHorse, Feb 24, 2014
  2. dpoet
    dpoet Guest
    Xbox One UK Price

Price is set by exchange rate and local taxes. £70 VAT on UK Xboxone

dpoet, Feb 24, 2014
  3. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    This loyal M$ fan feels jilted by today's news.

Original xbox got a price cut 1 month after launch in the UK

RippenHarra, Feb 24, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Xboxone price cut in uk

Daft Badger, Feb 24, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Xboxone price cut in uk

6. dpoet Win User

Xbox One UK Price

Price is set by exchange rate and local taxes. £70 VAT on UK Xboxone
  7. RippenHarra Win User

This loyal M$ fan feels jilted by today's news.

Original xbox got a price cut 1 month after launch in the UK
  8. John H._07 Win User

Sales records broken for November

Xbox One also outsold the PS4 in the US and UK the week before the price cuts, also.
  9. SurfaceMoney397 Win User

Xbox One Launch Price and devaluation of a premium product with in 4 months

www.computerandvideogames.com/.../xbox-one-price-cut-to-pound349-by-uk-retailer

The second price drop in about a month

To drop prices twice so soon is a smack in the face for the most loyal customers who bought at launch or soon after

Rrp was £430 at launch,games rrp £60. So £350 including a game is a price drop of £140 in real terms, just 4 months after launch

It smacks of desperation, but they have to do something

Whilst the xbone is selling well in usa, in uk & europe it simply isn't. It comes down to supply and demand.

Personally I'd rather they kept the price the same and used that money to develop games. Games sell consoles.
Thema:

Xboxone price cut in uk

1. Xboxone price cut in uk - Similar Threads - Xboxone price cut

2. XboxOne really supports 5Ghz?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    XboxOne really supports 5Ghz?: XboxOne really supports 5Ghz? The question is I connect to the computer and my xbox, they are in the same place next to the modem and there is a lot of difference makes me think that it does not...
  3. Xboxone not responding to access Netflix.......

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xboxone not responding to access Netflix.......: Hi, HELP PLEASE - cat sitting at my son's house. TV access through xboxone with Epsom Projector. Son left instructions to access netflix but nothing is happening when xbox switched on. Stranger...
  4. My xboxone downloaded games wont even load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xboxone downloaded games wont even load up: every time I try to load up a downloaded game the cover screen pops up then it just sends me back to the home screen does anyone have a solution for this 99e49e97-50a8-4cd2-8ca7-e3cf5bd18dfc
  5. XboxOne S

in XBoX Accessibility
    XboxOne S: Una consola xbox one S comprada en Estados Unidos se puede usar en Uruguay, Sud America? No estoy interesada en Xbox Live. es para regalar a mi nieto que quiere jugar especialmente con juegos en...
  6. Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.

in XboX Insiders
    Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.: I just updated Windows (edit: version 1903) after getting a message that the April edition will no longer be supported and afterwords when trying to stream from my Xbox One X to my computer (so I...
  7. Xboxone Messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxone Messages: I have a problem with sending and receiving messanges from one of my friends on xboxone. When ever he sends me a message i can see it pop up, but when i go to open the message itself its empty he...
  8. Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything): Hello Since march 2019 I can not buy anything in the Minecraft Store on the Xbox One. Neither coins or objects etc. I have already made the standard things for troubleshooting such as. power...
  9. Price of Persian on XboxOne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Price of Persian on XboxOne: I purchased Prince of Persian from the web site. I'm not able to download it to my XboxOne. It doesn't show up in my Games Queue to download. I went through Xbox Customer Support (case number...
  10. Some good prices for xboxone games....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some good prices for xboxone games....: Not sure how many here use SimplyPlay, but they have some really good prices for Xbone games right now http://www.shopplay.co.uk/games/xbox-one.html Forza 5 £35.99 Titanfall (didgital download)...