XboxOne S stuck on the logo screen

Discus and support XboxOne S stuck on the logo screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to play my Xbox One S but it get on the green xbox logo forever. d0d4b5ee-ae09-4600-8231-b6686196c561 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MastxadowX, Sep 24, 2019.

1. MastxadowX
    MastxadowX Guest

I'm trying to play my Xbox One S but it get on the green xbox logo forever.

:)

MastxadowX, Sep 24, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

try a powercycle. Press and hold the Power button on the console for about 10 seconds
  3. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

Probably there are corrupted data in the cache. Try to clear the cache by holding down the power button for 10 secs and try again. If it doesn't work probably the console needs an update. Try to perform

manual update
  4. johnny sublime Win User

Stuck on logo screen

So no answer on the Xbox support forums. Ive barley had the Xbox a month and I get ******over should have gone Playstation instead
  5. RippenHarra Win User

Please change the Xboxones's logo to a PS4 one and ill buy it.

[quote user="ToppingClover96"]

I'm pretty sure there isn't even an Xbox One logo on the Xbox One it's just and Xbox logo

[/quote]

That's why i said Xboxone's logo not Xboxone logo
  6. Zachmann95 Win User

Stuck on green logo screen

Verizon. 75 down/35 up. So your saying it's connecting to the internet on the beginning scree? Not possible. I'm connected wirelessly. I haven't even gotten to the part where it asks me my network credentials. It's an initial start up/boot up flaw. This
    should have been anticipated on MS's side.
Thema:

1. XboxOne S stuck on the logo screen - Similar Threads - XboxOne stuck logo

2. Halo: The Master Chief Collection XboxOne to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection XboxOne to PC: I am wondering if the digital version of the game that I bought for the XboxOne, back when the collection first came out, can be transferred or utilized on my PC? Do I just have to wait for it to...
  3. XboxOne: anúncios no Edge que não consigo fechar [XboxOne: Ads on Edge that I can't close]

in XBoX Accessibility
    XboxOne: anúncios no Edge que não consigo fechar [XboxOne: Ads on Edge that I can't close]: Quando estou a ver um filme pelo Microsoft Edge na Xbox one por vezes abre-se um anúncio que eu nao faço ideia onde se encontra, não tem qualquer janela, apenas se ouve o Audio e nao consigo de...
  4. X box One X transfer of account from xboxone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box One X transfer of account from xboxone.: Please show me how to recover my old games and movies? 4202d63e-8428-4316-84f3-ec5b1dcf7fb7
  5. I can't login to my profile on the XBoxOne.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my profile on the XBoxOne.: When I try logging into my profile on XboxOne it gives me this error "0x80045C01" and stupidly tells me to try Xbox Assist which is impossible if I can't log in. 61af8539-9365-4bf6-86b5-31413c3263a6
  6. Xboxone cache

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxone cache: I have tried everything under the sun and i can’t clear my local cache. I even bought a new brick and nothing. What else can i do? 3f473287-4c94-4ae1-9736-37210acbbf74
  7. xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xboxone: xbox error 0x838601e7 not on xbox.com/errorhelp 650902b3-4313-4788-ba57-a952e11c766f
  8. Purchase Orange Box 360 for XboxOne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Orange Box 360 for XboxOne: Hi, How can I purchase The Orange Box from the marketplace? It seems the link is not working correctly outside the US...
  9. Device Can connect despite settings #XboxOne

in XboX Insiders
    Device Can connect despite settings #XboxOne: Hi guys, I am in preview Beta Ring, and recently my brother was able to connect to my console using the youtube app on his phone Typically he would require a Pairing code but he was able to do it...
  10. XBoxone pastcode

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBoxone pastcode: How do i enter a valid postcode to put xboxone online? keep getting invalid error code 3b382fa2-ffb9-4440-87c6-9c3a1a80d20a