XboxOne S

Discus and support XboxOne S in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Una consola xbox one S comprada en Estados Unidos se puede usar en Uruguay, Sud America? No estoy interesada en Xbox Live. es para regalar a mi nieto... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DianaPec, Aug 27, 2019.

1. DianaPec
    DianaPec Guest

XboxOne S

Una consola xbox one S comprada en Estados Unidos se puede usar en Uruguay, Sud America? No estoy interesada en Xbox Live. es para regalar a mi nieto que quiere jugar especialmente con juegos en CD de Godzilla compatibles con Xbox de versiones anteriores.
    Gracias!

[Edit - Translation] - Can an Xbox One S console purchased in the United States be used in Uruguay, South America?
    I am not interested in Xbox Live.
    It is to give to my grandson that he wants to play especially with Godzilla CD games compatible with Xbox from previous versions.
    Thank you!

:)

DianaPec, Aug 27, 2019
  2. N7 Gh0stz Win User

343rd day

Halo S A is out this month for xboxone
  3. TwinbornStar88 Win User

Fable 2-3 games issues since last Microsoft update

On XboxOne not one s or one x
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Why did Microsoft choose DDR3?

no sony uses GDDR5 there RAM is shared with there GPU so it has limits, xboxone uses pure DDR3 RAM so no sharing but the xboxone GPU uses its own memory also the ESRAM so thats 204GB/s compared to ps4's 186GB/s
  5. carlnina Win User

Xbox one S or Xbox one Elite?

there are some cracking deals on consoles at the moment with the release of the S. have a look on this site and pick the best for you

www.console-deals.com/xboxone
  6. gds1972 Win User

Kinect Adapter

Hi

This offer is available to Kinect users who are upgrading from the original Xbox One to the Xbox One S.

Please see the link below for details of the offer and how to claim.

www.xbox.com/XboxOne/KinectAdapter
Thema:

XboxOne S

1. XboxOne S - Similar Threads - XboxOne

2. Xboxoneのコントローラーの挙動について[Translation-How Xboxone Controllers Behave

in XBoX on Windows
    Xboxoneのコントローラーの挙動について[Translation-How Xboxone Controllers Behave: 現在pcにxboxoneのコントローラーを接続してゲー をしています。その中で、一昨日くらいからゲー...
  3. Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I install anything free in Microsoft Store on XboxOne?: I've attemted to install Batman, the free game this month, and ESPN+ and nothing happens when I click, "Get". Go figure, when I buy Star Wars Jedi, it work then...anyone else having this issue?...
  4. Three Xboxone Controllers in three months is this a malediction or?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Three Xboxone Controllers in three months is this a malediction or?: Hi all, In three months i get three new controllers and they have always some sort of issue, the first i bought, the buttons on the right side A\B\X\Y glitchy sometimes not responding...
  5. Garanzia su controller xboxone [Warranty on xboxone controller]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Garanzia su controller xboxone [Warranty on xboxone controller]: Buongiorno a tutti da un paio di giorni non mi funziona piú l'uscita audio del mio nuovo controller Xboxone. Acquistato su Amazon a Agosto 2019, sostituito a Settembre 2019 tramite Amazon per un...
  6. XboxOne stopped detecting the external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOne stopped detecting the external hard drive: Hi guys. My XboxOne stopped detecting the external hard drive after I replaced the USB 3.0 adapter. Comments: 1. The console does not detect the external hard drive even if I use the...
  7. Xboxone red dead 2 offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xboxone red dead 2 offline: Sorry but must ask. Web searches mixed. But mostly old,ish info. Xbox makes offline EZ. Rockstar has me hesitate to buy. North Idaho DSL Not joking when i say. I live at the end of the line :) if...
  8. Arris: IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference: Arris (Modems/Gateways): (SOLVED) IPhone8 & xboxone WiFi interference I FIGURED IT OUT (face palm) when i moved into this new house xfinity said the house was cable&wifi ready, of course that was...
  9. Xboxone X Artifacting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxone X Artifacting: My few months old Xboxone X is Artifacting really badly on modern warfare ground war maps. It has also stopped rendering buildings less than half way across the map. This is something that has...
  10. Recent Prime Video App update on XboxOne X lost remot functionality of Pause/Play FF/REW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent Prime Video App update on XboxOne X lost remot functionality of Pause/Play FF/REW: Cannot use Play/Pause or FF/REW on PRIME VIDEO App. Have to press Y (Enter), move to desired function and pres Y again. Same on an IR remote where Play/Pause or FF/REW function can be executed by...