XboxOne S

Discus and support XboxOne S in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Una consola xbox one S comprada en Estados Unidos se puede usar en Uruguay, Sud America? No estoy interesada en Xbox Live. es para regalar a mi nieto... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DianaPec, Aug 27, 2019.

1. DianaPec
    DianaPec Guest

XboxOne S

Una consola xbox one S comprada en Estados Unidos se puede usar en Uruguay, Sud America? No estoy interesada en Xbox Live. es para regalar a mi nieto que quiere jugar especialmente con juegos en CD de Godzilla compatibles con Xbox de versiones anteriores.
    Gracias!

[Edit - Translation] - Can an Xbox One S console purchased in the United States be used in Uruguay, South America?
    I am not interested in Xbox Live.
    It is to give to my grandson that he wants to play especially with Godzilla CD games compatible with Xbox from previous versions.
    Thank you!

:)

DianaPec, Aug 27, 2019
  2. N7 Gh0stz Win User

343rd day

Halo S A is out this month for xboxone
  3. TwinbornStar88 Win User

Fable 2-3 games issues since last Microsoft update

On XboxOne not one s or one x
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Why did Microsoft choose DDR3?

no sony uses GDDR5 there RAM is shared with there GPU so it has limits, xboxone uses pure DDR3 RAM so no sharing but the xboxone GPU uses its own memory also the ESRAM so thats 204GB/s compared to ps4's 186GB/s
  5. carlnina Win User

Xbox one S or Xbox one Elite?

there are some cracking deals on consoles at the moment with the release of the S. have a look on this site and pick the best for you

www.console-deals.com/xboxone
  6. gds1972 Win User

Kinect Adapter

Hi

This offer is available to Kinect users who are upgrading from the original Xbox One to the Xbox One S.

Please see the link below for details of the offer and how to claim.

www.xbox.com/XboxOne/KinectAdapter
Thema:

XboxOne S

1. XboxOne S - Similar Threads - XboxOne

2. Purchase Orange Box 360 for XboxOne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Orange Box 360 for XboxOne: Hi, How can I purchase The Orange Box from the marketplace? It seems the link is not working correctly outside the US...
  3. Device Can connect despite settings #XboxOne

in XboX Insiders
    Device Can connect despite settings #XboxOne: Hi guys, I am in preview Beta Ring, and recently my brother was able to connect to my console using the youtube app on his phone Typically he would require a Pairing code but he was able to do it...
  4. XBoxone pastcode

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBoxone pastcode: How do i enter a valid postcode to put xboxone online? keep getting invalid error code 3b382fa2-ffb9-4440-87c6-9c3a1a80d20a
  5. PES 2020 for XboxOneS - doesn't work MyClub

in XBoX on Consoles
    PES 2020 for XboxOneS - doesn't work MyClub: Hello, help me please! I bought and installed on my XboxOneS PES2020 (Standard Edition). And I can’t turn on the network game mode "MyClub". However, it is not possible to accept the "privacy...
  6. Repaired xboxone - purchase not on console for download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Repaired xboxone - purchase not on console for download: Hi, I've just recieved my xbox one back from repair and need to download my games. I can see all my games on my console except one, the option for purchases on the console only shows the past 3...
  7. xboxone

in XBoX on Consoles
    xboxone: how can youreset an xboxoneifyougot it out of an trashcan it was freezen upand not working till i redid all the solder points on the mother board now it works very well but has the person infoinit...
  8. XboxOne S stuck on the logo screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOne S stuck on the logo screen: I'm trying to play my Xbox One S but it get on the green xbox logo forever. d0d4b5ee-ae09-4600-8231-b6686196c561
  9. xboxone not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xboxone not working: Afetr my game pass expired I cant play any games that i own on the disc.Tried everiting including factory reset but nothing helped.Xbox rep was no help he said buy gamepass.Joke....
  10. XboxOne really supports 5Ghz?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    XboxOne really supports 5Ghz?: XboxOne really supports 5Ghz? The question is I connect to the computer and my xbox, they are in the same place next to the modem and there is a lot of difference makes me think that it does not...