XBoxOne Sound not coming through headset (Resolved)

Discus and support XBoxOne Sound not coming through headset (Resolved) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Although working through the headset for about a year, recently sound has not been able to come through the headset. Initially unplugging and removing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlexDuckKeeper, May 6, 2021.

1. XBoxOne Sound not coming through headset (Resolved)

Although working through the headset for about a year, recently sound has not been able to come through the headset. Initially unplugging and removing the batteries resolved the issue. However this then stopped working. Wondering if the controller was the issue I bought a new wired controller off an (the?) online auction site for £20. This then didn't work either. However plugging in the old one, then switching to the new one restored sound consistently.

This appears to be a software issue though and it would be good if Microsoft were to fix it eventually.

:)

AlexDuckKeeper, May 6, 2021
  2. AGuyCalledKris Win User

Audio/Microphone Issues

Hi, basically when I use my xbox one headset i can transmit sound but i receive sound from other headsets through my speakers and i do not know how to get it to come through my headset this is a really big problem for me because it ruins any voice communications
    in the game

I hope this helps in some way and you can resolve the issue
  3. WARRIOR I M Win User

Can I use this for a simple mono wireless headset?

I want chat only through the headset from teammates and game sounds coming through my surround sound system.
  4. TheNeonCrab Win User

Will my Turtle beach X41 work on Xbox one? if not why not?

How do I make the sound come through the headset?
  5. bowski477 Win User

Communication

Which astro headset is it? Do you have sound set to come through the headset and the speakers of your TV? Or just the Headset?
  6. xXxMr Gr1mmxXx Win User

Incapable of Pressing A, a Factory Reset AND no sound??

Upon connecting a wireless headset, all sounds do come through it.

But none at all come through the TV the xbox is connected to.
Thema:

XBoxOne Sound not coming through headset (Resolved)

1. XBoxOne Sound not coming through headset (Resolved) - Similar Threads - XBoxOne Sound coming

2. Xboxone Youtube and Hub-Insider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xboxone Youtube and Hub-Insider: So, I've been having issues with my Xbox ones youtube app logging me out and the hub insider complete failing to launch. On the Youtube side, I couldn't even uninstall the app tonight as the...
  3. Corrupted Disney+ app on XboxOne full removal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Corrupted Disney+ app on XboxOne full removal: So, I appear to have corrupted my Disney+ app by being impatient & trying to fast forward a movie I was starting before it had fully loaded & begun. On the screen, my movie timeline appeared at...
  4. XboxOne/OneS/OneX/SeriesX Audio configuration for headsets, integrated pc headset systems...

in XBoX Accessibility
    XboxOne/OneS/OneX/SeriesX Audio configuration for headsets, integrated pc headset systems...: This thread is for all questions and answers regarding headset audio settings, headsets with mixamps that work with Xbox consoles, and integrated PC audio streaming setups and settings. I would...
  5. Help with xboxone not reading discs

in XboX Insiders
    Help with xboxone not reading discs: Hi, I really need help as I've hit a brick wall and can't find an answer anywhere. My xbox one started off being funny with discs sometimes and fine others but then suddenly it's gone to my discs...
  6. XboxOne colour issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOne colour issue: [img] System wide issue that is only effecting the xbox and games Have restarted the xbox, did the 30 second thing with the power, dont really know what went wrong. Makes the console almost...
  7. XboxOne Designlab Gamepad Issues with Vibration Sound and Plastic

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOne Designlab Gamepad Issues with Vibration Sound and Plastic: Hey Guys. Im from Germany. (so, sorry for some bad spelling). I bought an Xbox One Controller from Designlab. The vibration enginge has a unnormal "ringing", that other Xbox pads dont have. And...
  8. XboxOne Only Shows Grey Screen (But Has Sound)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOne Only Shows Grey Screen (But Has Sound): This afternoon I tried booting up my Xbox One (original, not 'S') and it displays only a grey screen, but I can hear to boot up and log-in sounds. I have unplugged the power brick and plugged it...
  9. Turn Sound off when playing Live games with XboxOne

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turn Sound off when playing Live games with XboxOne: Thank in Advance for the help. How does one turn off the sound when playing live games so that we don't hear other people and they don't hear us. We are not using a headset. Sound comes through...
  10. OPTICAL PORT ISSUES : controled by XboxOne but no sound.

in XBoX on Consoles
    OPTICAL PORT ISSUES : controled by XboxOne but no sound.: Hi, I just set up my XboxOne and I have an issue I don't manage to solve : My sound bar is connected to the optical port, the XboxOne can controle it (set it on and off, up and down the volume)...