XBOXONE Wishlist

Discus and support XBOXONE Wishlist in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First time poster and sorry if this is in the wrong spot. Also, disregard my gamertag, I'm not an MS hater, I made this tag way back when Games For... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lord of XBones, May 3, 2014.

1. XBOXONE Wishlist

First time poster and sorry if this is in the wrong spot. Also, disregard my gamertag, I'm not an MS hater, I made this tag way back when Games For Windows Live first came out (when it was still a pay service for GFWL games) and was frustrated with GFWL
    crashing and not letting me play games like Battlestations: Midway and Universe at War.

Anyway, I purchased an XBOXONE and this is my first MS console after being a long time PS fan. I went with the XBOXONE this gen because of all the shinanigans that PS3 had and I am a fan of windows. (plus a few other reasons)

So far, I really like my XBOXONE. But I really wish a couple of features are implemented that I think would stop a lot of the Kinect Hate.

First, I would like to see them actually implement Dragon dictation software or something similar. It would be really nice if you could use voice commands to fill in forms.

Second, would it be possible to use the Kinect to actually type? As in use hand motions and point at the letters in the keypad?

(I understand you can use Smartglass, but sometimes I need my phone for other things)

Thanks!

:)

Lord of XBones, May 3, 2014
  2. Mister Urkel
    Mister Urkel Guest
    Can't use Upload studio without Kinect plugged in?

Hey Folks,

To voice your wishlist items to correct place go the
    Wishlist/feedback forums
    where the right people are awaiting your idea,

Mister Urkel, May 3, 2014
  3. Does anyone know why it doesn't let me post on Xbox Live Wishlist/Feedback forum??!!

So what if I have Wishlist/Feedback?!

spartan Mook117, May 3, 2014
  4. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest

XBOXONE Wishlist

[quote user="DamLiveSucks"]First time poster and sorry if this is in the wrong spot.[/quote]It is.

In this forum, there's an existing thread to request fixes/changes.

Ideally, leave feedback in the appropriate Feedback Forum.

IceStorm III, May 3, 2014
  5. IceStorm III Win User

XBOXONE Wishlist

[quote user="DamLiveSucks"]First time poster and sorry if this is in the wrong spot.[/quote]It is.

In this forum, there's an existing thread to request fixes/changes.

Ideally, leave feedback in the appropriate Feedback Forum.
  6. ngocphi Win User

XBOX UI/Content Language Mixed even though it has been set to english.

the reason miss ermine is asking you to take it to wishlist is because its not a support question

its more of a wishlist type and for the legal and content department to work out
  7. Listed mia 510 Win User

More Apps From Community

Xbox Live WishList/FeedBack
  8. Saeleth Win User

Xbox Store Suggestions for improvement

A wishlist would be absolutely awesome!!!
  9. Dexter010 Win User

Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine Demo Detailed

The game is on my wishlist so I will play the demo to see if I have to delete it or just let it on my list.

I think it will be the last option, just let it on my wishlist.
Thema:

XBOXONE Wishlist

1. XBOXONE Wishlist - Similar Threads - XBOXONE Wishlist

2. xboxone not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xboxone not working: Afetr my game pass expired I cant play any games that i own on the disc.Tried everiting including factory reset but nothing helped.Xbox rep was no help he said buy gamepass.Joke....
  3. XboxOne really supports 5Ghz?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    XboxOne really supports 5Ghz?: XboxOne really supports 5Ghz? The question is I connect to the computer and my xbox, they are in the same place next to the modem and there is a lot of difference makes me think that it does not...
  4. Xboxone not responding to access Netflix.......

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xboxone not responding to access Netflix.......: Hi, HELP PLEASE - cat sitting at my son's house. TV access through xboxone with Epsom Projector. Son left instructions to access netflix but nothing is happening when xbox switched on. Stranger...
  5. My xboxone downloaded games wont even load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xboxone downloaded games wont even load up: every time I try to load up a downloaded game the cover screen pops up then it just sends me back to the home screen does anyone have a solution for this 99e49e97-50a8-4cd2-8ca7-e3cf5bd18dfc
  6. XboxOne S

in XBoX Accessibility
    XboxOne S: Una consola xbox one S comprada en Estados Unidos se puede usar en Uruguay, Sud America? No estoy interesada en Xbox Live. es para regalar a mi nieto que quiere jugar especialmente con juegos en...
  7. Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.

in XboX Insiders
    Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.: I just updated Windows (edit: version 1903) after getting a message that the April edition will no longer be supported and afterwords when trying to stream from my Xbox One X to my computer (so I...
  8. Xboxone Messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxone Messages: I have a problem with sending and receiving messanges from one of my friends on xboxone. When ever he sends me a message i can see it pop up, but when i go to open the message itself its empty he...
  9. Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything): Hello Since march 2019 I can not buy anything in the Minecraft Store on the Xbox One. Neither coins or objects etc. I have already made the standard things for troubleshooting such as. power...
  10. Samsung QLED 49" on XboxOne X Widescreen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Samsung QLED 49" on XboxOne X Widescreen: How can I use my 49" QLED on my Xbox One X? I find no resolution? I would like to play fifa19 or even fifa20 in widescreen.. f0963517-51c9-4d19-b1dd-b2a3e91e2233