XBOXONE X RECEIVED 5044185.42TB OF BANDWIDTH DATA IN ONE MONTH

Discus and support XBOXONE X RECEIVED 5044185.42TB OF BANDWIDTH DATA IN ONE MONTH in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; XBOXONE X RECEIVED 5044185.42TB OF BANDWIDTH DATA IN ONE MONTH that screen shows estimated usage for that one xbox, mine the other day only showed KB... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TektroNaut 22, Mar 16, 2021.

1. XBOXONE X RECEIVED 5044185.42TB OF BANDWIDTH DATA IN ONE MONTH

that screen shows estimated usage for that one xbox, mine the other day only showed KB even though i downloaded more, this is microsoft we are on about, they cant get anything right.

your tin hat is in the post.

the OS glitches alot, look at the funky text some people get.

The network statistics page is an estimated usage therefore cannot guarantee to be accurate. just look at the usage from your router and you will clearly see its a glitch.

Anybody with common sense would check the usage from the router before jumping to conslusions, also the router would show more accurate info.

I have personally seen this glitch on my multiple xbox's over a few years.

I have even reported it to Microsoft multiple times over the years but nothing ever gets done about it.

:)

TektroNaut 22, Mar 16, 2021
  2. TheMysteryShopper Win User

it is a software glitch that has been happening for a long time, convert that to bytes lol. you would never be able to upload that amount in a month (you would need to be uploading 2TB per second for an entire month which is impossible).

i have had this and i have seen some where all of the numbers were TB. there is no conspiracy, just a glitch.
  3. TheMysteryShopper Win User

that screen shows estimated usage for that one xbox, mine the other day only showed KB even though i downloaded more, this is microsoft we are on about, they cant get anything right.

your tin hat is in the post.

the OS glitches alot, look at the funky text some people get.

The network statistics page is an estimated usage therefore cannot guarantee to be accurate. just look at the usage from your router and you will clearly see its a glitch.

Anybody with common sense would check the usage from the router before jumping to conslusions, also the router would show more accurate info.

I have personally seen this glitch on my multiple xbox's over a few years.

I have even reported it to Microsoft multiple times over the years but nothing ever gets done about it.
  4. IanKScorpio69 Win User

Thats not even a gig. Your 🦜 ng about terabites and you're not even to a gig. 283mb is nothing.
  5. TektroNaut 22 Win User

Your joking right? You absolutely have no clue at all what im talking about. AT ALL.! Under historical bandwidth usage you'll see TBs.. why even comment? Your input did nothing but made you look dumb. I'm sorry but if you cannot be helpful avoid it, ignorance is bliss...
  6. TektroNaut 22 Win User

11 minutes ago

Details

If this is a common glitch please post the link where Microsoft address such phenomenon. I wait. However I would not need to be uploading anything my Xbox is always connected to the internet on or off its always connected not only that Microsoft is capable of downloading files in from various devices to reduce traffic and quicker processing by splitting up files. What I don't appreciate is your lack of evidence to support claim because you say so? Obviously my Xbox is not capable of such numbers HOWEVER i don't think you even know what your insinuating.. a glitch cause in that manner would set off an entire list of miscalculations. Even if what your saying was true, then that adds fuel to the fire in other words the system does not give accurate data therefore it can "glitch" random numbers but any not data with it? FYI computers don't collect phantom data they may lose packets or not save data but NEVER collect extra. Conspiracy? Yeah Nah... Its Common Sense..
Thema:

1. XBOXONE X RECEIVED 5044185.42TB OF BANDWIDTH DATA IN ONE MONTH - Similar Threads - XBOXONE RECEIVED 5044185

2. XboxOne colour issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOne colour issue: [img] System wide issue that is only effecting the xbox and games Have restarted the xbox, did the 30 second thing with the power, dont really know what went wrong. Makes the console almost...
  3. : 2 xboxones connected to modem and one is leggy and the other runs fantastic

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : 2 xboxones connected to modem and one is leggy and the other runs fantastic: : 2 xboxones connected to modem and one is leggy and the other runs fantastic I have both my xboxones on one network which is bell fibe 500 upload and download. My both are connected to the modem....
  4. Xboxone s troubleshooting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xboxone s troubleshooting: Hello i have an Xbox One S digiital console and i play Modern Warefare 2 recently a grey caption appears at the bottom left hand corner whenever i load the game and it remains during the...
  5. Posted this on r/xboxone mods took it down

in XboX Insiders
    Posted this on r/xboxone mods took it down: [IMG] submitted by /u/HistoricalAd6260 [link] [comments]
  6. Kitty Wired USB Headset on XBoxOne?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kitty Wired USB Headset on XBoxOne?: Can I really not use a kitty usb wired headset? I can't use an adaptor or anything it really just won't work and won't let me on party? I already committed to buying bc I felt pressured and was...
  7. XboxOneS constant crashing on one game

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOneS constant crashing on one game: We've had The Golf Club 2019 game disc for a while but only played it recently. It was working fine for a couple of months but now refuses to play any courses not previously played. Can access a...
  8. Microsoft XboxOne standard controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft XboxOne standard controller: Brand new Microsoft XboxOne controller purchased directly from Microsoft. It works but has constant alerts to reconnect the controller. 97f2e130-f1c7-4b08-b6ad-888bf5af6fd3
  9. Xboxone can't receive game update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxone can't receive game update: Need help! My game is fallout 4. I can't get the latest update. I have tired power reset and reinstall the game. But it doesn't work. ca2b8822-25d2-4e63-bfdb-9e82e07532da
  10. XboxOne HDMI ARC problems - Stopped Passing TV and Audio Receiver Commands

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOne HDMI ARC problems - Stopped Passing TV and Audio Receiver Commands: Hey I have an LG(49UF680v) TV that outputs audio via a HDMI ARC setup with my Sony Audio Receiver (BDV-N8100w). My XboxOne is in tern connected to the Sony Audio receiver which then passes the...