XboxOne X

Discus and support XboxOne X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Buonasera, ho una Xbox one X, provo ad avviarla ma si blocca nell’avvio e mi dice che si è verificato un errore 0x80070490. Ho gi provato ravviare ,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tiziporretti, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Tiziporretti
    Tiziporretti Guest

XboxOne X

Buonasera, ho una Xbox one X, provo ad avviarla ma si blocca nell’avvio e mi dice che si è verificato un errore 0x80070490.

Ho gi provato ravviare , resettare e staccare L alimentazione come scritto nel sito ma niente non funziona.

Qualcuno mi può aiutare ?

[Mod Translation - Good evening, I have an Xbox one X, I try to start it but it freezes in startup and tells me that an error 0x80070490 has occurred.

I have already tried to restart, reset and disconnect the power supply as written on the site but nothing works.

Can anyone help me ?]

:)

Tiziporretti, Mar 26, 2020
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Best present?

There are several, but an XboxOne X, and next year a Series X would not be bad
  3. TwinbornStar88 Win User

Fable 2-3 games issues since last Microsoft update

On XboxOne not one s or one x
  4. A Virtual Duck Win User

Xbox One releases in Japan, being reported as dismal

5. XBF Eladio M Win User

XboxOne X

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with an error code you receive on booting up your console.

In the article that covers
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    , there is info on how to
    reset using a USB flash drive.

This will require you to have a Windows-based PC and a USB flash drive with a
    minimum of 6 GB of space formatted as NTFS.

I would recommend this option to restore your console to factory defaults once more and see if this helps with resolving that error message you keep receiving.

If this option is not possible for you, or you are unable to boot-up your console normally after this, then your best bet would have to be to

create a service order for you device
    so that your console may be repaired and brought to an optimized state.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass code

By chance was this out of a Xboxone X bundle? Sadly those codes did expire I wanna say about November.
Thema:

XboxOne X

1. XboxOne X - Similar Threads - XboxOne

2. I accidentally clicked “Last Played on Other Xbox” when loading my 360 game on the XboxOne....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally clicked “Last Played on Other Xbox” when loading my 360 game on the XboxOne....: When I loaded my xbox360 game on my XboxOne it asked if I had last played my game on another Xbox. i accidentally clicked the wrong xbox. it has now loaded an older save and i dont know if i can...
  3. Does anyone know if the UDT Ghost Bundle is fixed yet for XboxOne?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know if the UDT Ghost Bundle is fixed yet for XboxOne?: Does anyone know if the UDT Ghost Bundle is fixed yet for XboxOne? I was told yesterday that they were working on it. Can't see content. 8c7913cb-eaab-4947-a775-996a419174ca
  4. Any quick fix actions for the blu-ray player "Error 0x91d700a" on XboxOneS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any quick fix actions for the blu-ray player "Error 0x91d700a" on XboxOneS: Ive had this happen multiple times in past few weeks. Ive unplugged cables and reset power too many times. i eventually reset the whole device this weekend to get it to play discs again and here I...
  5. Xboxone

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xboxone: Xboxone Hello BubbyDeal, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One is responding very slowing and freezing when you perform several actions on it. Is your console...
  6. Update XboxOne ERROR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update XboxOne ERROR: I have this error "0x8923000A 0x00000000 0x9FFF0004" when i update to Xboxone console. Very slow update then I know it blocks. I tried both by connecting to WiFi and to the ethernet cable. Best...
  7. Need help with XboxOne game captures!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with XboxOne game captures!: As the title says, my Xbox captures is malfunctioning. IDK if its just me or what but its been acting up ever since I got COD: Modern Warfare. My capture settings are set to 1 minute when I select...
  8. Playing a dvd in xboxone and audio quit. Tv audio works fine. Changed hdmi cable and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing a dvd in xboxone and audio quit. Tv audio works fine. Changed hdmi cable and...: I was playing a dvd with the xboxone which is connected to my t v by an hdmi cable- no cable or sat tv. The audio quit. I changed the hdmi cable to see if that was it and still no audio. The tv...
  9. Logitech G920 Not Recognized by XboxOne

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 Not Recognized by XboxOne: Since purchase, my G920 worked perfectly on my Xbox One. Last night I tried to use it on my laptop for PC racing. After hours of troubleshooting, driver and app downloads from Logitech, I couldn't...
  10. 2 XBOXONES AT SAME TIME

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 XBOXONES AT SAME TIME: I have seen this asked plenty of times but everyone steps around the question. How do 2 people on 2 xboxes play simultaneously in the same household under the same Gold subscription?...