xboxone

Discus and support xboxone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how can youreset an xboxoneifyougot it out of an trashcan it was freezen upand not working till i redid all the solder points on the mother board now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by paulcriss, Sep 24, 2019.

1. paulcriss
    paulcriss Guest

xboxone

how can youreset an xboxoneifyougot it out of an trashcan it was freezen upand not working till i redid all the solder points on the mother board now it works very well but has the person infoinit i cant reset it back to factory setting its set upfor home
    use i dont want his info in it what cani doplease help

:)

paulcriss, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Tomawax Win User

Fanatec wheel and Forza 5

no fanatec wheel compatibilty on xboxone.... no xboxone!

As simple as it is!
  3. SilentGamer895 Win User

Xbox one controller support on xbox 360

No it wont sorry the xboxone controller is designed for the xboxone not for the 360. XBOXONE also cant play 360 games because its not backwards compatible.
  4. Daniel Joe Angelone Win User

Your screen is blank after you power on the console

My xboxone say i must aktualiesieren and after was the tv black and i hold 10 second the xboxone start .And now is the tv xboxone greenshot with the 3 point and the xboxone start not only the loaded greenshot ? Please help me
  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

No release date still?

Anyone that calls the xboxone a XBone then they are a troll and dont like the xboxone
  6. RippenHarra Win User

ReddX Announced for Xbox One

Thema:

xboxone

1. xboxone - Similar Threads - xboxone

2. XboxOne

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOne: My Xobox One Concole is not working. I live in Hawaii. Were can I send it. Please help. aa795908-ca5a-4285-a4b9-4f82259f48be
  3. XboxOne Controller Range Extender - How does this not exist

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOne Controller Range Extender - How does this not exist: I dont understand. Microsoft, get it together. Some of us are adults - you know the people ypu want ganimg because we can afford all your fees and excessive prices. As adults we cant leave...
  4. XBoxone fallout 3 goty edition not installing dlc without charge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBoxone fallout 3 goty edition not installing dlc without charge: I purchased a copy of fallout 3GOTY edition, and when i go to install the dlc it is asking for payment. I know it was supposed to be included with the game c9b94066-5df2-4f0c-b6f2-c99af8e717fd
  5. "Syncing data for..." infinitely loads. Can't play any of my XBOXONE games (though 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Syncing data for..." infinitely loads. Can't play any of my XBOXONE games (though 360...: I had everything in this post nicely formatted with easy to read bullet points and stuff, but when I hit 'submit' the forum mushed everything together into a single block of text. I have gone back...
  6. My notifications arent coming up on my xboxone

in XBoX on Consoles
    My notifications arent coming up on my xboxone: notifications will not pop up on xboxone b70b048a-4973-4231-87bd-35f0f08a92c5
  7. Segundo perfil no Xboxone [Mod Translation - Second profile on Xboxone]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Segundo perfil no Xboxone [Mod Translation - Second profile on Xboxone]: Olá, Tenho o XBOX one para meus dois filhos. Desta forma sao dois controle / 2 perfis. Foi necessario realizar uma atualização, com isso agora os dois controles sao um unico perfil. Como faço...
  8. XboxOne Console Setup

in XboX Networking Hardware
    XboxOne Console Setup: XboxOne Console Setup How do I set up my xbox one s account email and network. Please help. 30743658-aedc-4ad1-ac8a-53f0567cb0e2
  9. Modern Warfare 3 is not working on xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare 3 is not working on xboxone: i never owned mw3 but i purchased it recently to try to play it on xbox one and when i try to download the required content i get "there are no items available to purchade" this is frustrating and...
  10. Xboxone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xboxone: I have an account on my husbands xbox but it wont let me log on just says theres a problem to go to account.live to fix it..why and how do i fix it?? b8aacf06-0b1b-4488-9f06-77553b3c1d92