xboxログイン[xbox login]

Discus and support xboxログイン[xbox login] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; 友達とマインクラフトをやろうと思ってxboxにログインしようとしましたができませんでした。 少しはログインできるものの、数秒後にはログアウトされてます。モバイルアプリではプロフィールを開くとフリーズします。どうにかなりませんか? [Translation - I tried to log in to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ゆるみ, Jun 12, 2019.

1. ゆるみ
    ゆるみ Guest

xboxログイン[xbox login]

友達とマインクラフトをやろうと思ってxboxにログインしようとしましたができませんでした。 少しはログインできるものの、数秒後にはログアウトされてます。モバイルアプリではプロフィールを開くとフリーズします。どうにかなりませんか?

[Translation - I tried to log in to xbox because I wanted to do a minecraft with my friends, but I couldn't. You can log in a little, but after a few seconds you are logged out. The mobile app freezes when you open your profile. How not so?]

:)

ゆるみ, Jun 12, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

xboxログイン[xbox login]

3. OkamotoYuta Win User

Minecraftで、Xbox Live につながらない [Translation-With Minecraft, it does not lead to Xbox Live]

私の環境はPEです。再起動も試しましたし、再ログインも試しましたが、一向に繋がりません。XBOXアプリではフレンドが正常に表示されるのに、Minecraft けで正常にログインできていないようです。
  4. ngocphi Win User

LOCKED - Xbox360 stolen

you login here or on the xbox you login all services
  5. Mexicola1984 Win User

So who's hot there account back after it's been hacked ?

To the best of my knowledge, EA dont store any Xbox Live details, there just own details for EA logins etc. Did you use the same password for EA login as for Xbox Live login?
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Xbox login

You will need to got through the recovery steps on the page I linked first so that you can get into the account to add a new email address to it.
Thema:

xboxログイン[xbox login]

1. xboxログイン[xbox login] - Similar Threads - xboxログイン login

2. Can't download Xbox 360 backward compatible games from disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Xbox 360 backward compatible games from disk: Hello all, I have a new Xbox One S and I can't load any Xbox 360 disk. I have an Assassins Creed Black Flag disk which states in the box that it is Xbox One compatible, but when I insert the disk...
  3. Xbox one x random WiFi disconnections

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x random WiFi disconnections: i cant play xbox because my xbox completely disconnects from my wifi every 10-30 minutes , ive tried everything including hard resets , clearing mac adress etc 86f6c98d-d6bd-4715-981d-3c425ee08109
  4. Be Cautious when purchasing "NEW" Xbox Original titles!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Be Cautious when purchasing "NEW" Xbox Original titles!: Hello there! Earlier I purchased two Xbox original games: Jade Empire (Because I am a Bioware fan), and a Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy. Well, I have a refund on the Sphinx game, everyone were so...
  5. MECHassault Xbox original game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MECHassault Xbox original game: Microsoft, Please bring the MECHassault from the original xbox to backwards compatibility. The game was fun and this would bring new attention to the game and franchise. Besides the franchise is...
  6. Is it possible to put all games on all regions xbox has?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to put all games on all regions xbox has?: I'm saying that because i really want to know why there's games in certain regions that aren't able to purchase? Like i really want to get games like Sonic Adventure but i can't because it isn't...
  7. Gears of War 2 freezing when syc on Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 2 freezing when syc on Xbox 1: Does anybody know a fix for this ? I tried the log in during training that didn't work . Can Microsoft fix this on their end ? bd62c6cd-aa64-447d-a797-b371d957b0c4
  8. How do I install Xbox Minecraft on my Windows 10 PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I install Xbox Minecraft on my Windows 10 PC?: I just purchased the latest version of Minecraft via my Xbox One. I would like to install it on my PC. (Windows 10) When I go to the Microsoft Store and click Buy, it says "You already own this...
  9. Xbox Game Pass app blank gray screen after signing in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass app blank gray screen after signing in?: Doing all this on Windows 10 build 1903. Since installing the beta Xbox app, it looks fine up until I sign in, at which point the app turns completely blank, just showing a dark gray screen with...
  10. 2 Rock band 1 xbox 360 games wrong region but games are NTSC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Rock band 1 xbox 360 games wrong region but games are NTSC: Hello everyone. I was able to get an Xbox 360 with rock band drums and 3 guitars in great condition, I bought some guitar hero games (2, 3, WT, Warriors of rock, Aerosmith) and rock band 1, 3 and...