xboxログイン[xbox login]

Discus and support xboxログイン[xbox login] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; 友達とマインクラフトをやろうと思ってxboxにログインしようとしましたができませんでした。 少しはログインできるものの、数秒後にはログアウトされてます。モバイルアプリではプロフィールを開くとフリーズします。どうにかなりませんか? [Translation - I tried to log in to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ゆるみ, Jun 12, 2019.

1. ゆるみ
    ゆるみ Guest

xboxログイン[xbox login]

友達とマインクラフトをやろうと思ってxboxにログインしようとしましたができませんでした。 少しはログインできるものの、数秒後にはログアウトされてます。モバイルアプリではプロフィールを開くとフリーズします。どうにかなりませんか?

[Translation - I tried to log in to xbox because I wanted to do a minecraft with my friends, but I couldn't. You can log in a little, but after a few seconds you are logged out. The mobile app freezes when you open your profile. How not so?]

:)

ゆるみ, Jun 12, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

xboxログイン[xbox login]

3. OkamotoYuta Win User

Minecraftで、Xbox Live につながらない [Translation-With Minecraft, it does not lead to Xbox Live]

私の環境はPEです。再起動も試しましたし、再ログインも試しましたが、一向に繋がりません。XBOXアプリではフレンドが正常に表示されるのに、Minecraft けで正常にログインできていないようです。
  4. winterboat61313 Win User

can't login minecraft

I will reply in japanese to give more details.

二週間くらい前に、任天 スイッチのスリープから復帰した際にいつも通りログインしようとしたら、http://aka.ms.remoteconnectに別のデバイスでアクセスして下さいとコードと共に表示されました。

ログインしたら「ログイン失敗」と表示されてその後何度も繰り返しましたがそのままです。エラーコードは表示されませんでした。

アカウントのサインイン履歴をリセットしたり、再ダウンロードしたりしましたがログイン失敗のままです。

バージョン1.11.4に起きた問題ですがバージョン1.12現在も起きています。

デバイスは任天 スイッチです。bedrock editionなのでマイクロソフトアカウントでのログインに失敗しています。

[Mod Translation - About two weeks ago, when I returned from Nintendo Switch's sleep and tried to log in as usual, http: //aka.ms.remoteconnect was displayed along with the code, please access another device.

After logging in, "Login failed" is displayed, and then it is repeated many times.
    The error code was not displayed.

I reset my account sign-in history or re-download, but I still have login failures.

This is a problem that occurred in version 1.11.4, but is still occurring as of version 1.12.

The device is a Nintendo switch. Login with Microsoft account has failed because of bedrock edition.]
  5. ngocphi Win User

LOCKED - Xbox360 stolen

you login here or on the xbox you login all services
  6. Mexicola1984 Win User

So who's hot there account back after it's been hacked ?

To the best of my knowledge, EA dont store any Xbox Live details, there just own details for EA logins etc. Did you use the same password for EA login as for Xbox Live login?
Thema:

xboxログイン[xbox login]

1. xboxログイン[xbox login] - Similar Threads - xboxログイン login

2. Xbox is BRICKED

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is BRICKED: Can someone please help me. After the update I have a black screen. The reboot options don’t even work!! submitted by /u/ABD317 [link] [comments]
  3. fix this Xbox worries please it can go up to 3 tries maximum according to my experience I...

in XboX Insiders
    fix this Xbox worries please it can go up to 3 tries maximum according to my experience I...: https://www.transfernow.net/92cte862opfg wait a few minutes for the site to load the video (game pass) submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  4. [Xbox Beta W10] Unable to uninstall Gears 5

in XboX Insiders
    [Xbox Beta W10] Unable to uninstall Gears 5: Uninstalling Gears 5 does not remove the data from the drive. I am stuck with a 66gb game and unable to reclaim space. The game is removed from the Xbox app UI but the data still resides in...
  5. "They Are Billions" xbox one game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "They Are Billions" xbox one game: It's a good game. Can be very challenging if you dont know what you are doing. Also.. very long sometimes. You spend a lot of time preparing and find out in the end you were sadly under prepared....
  6. Minecoins error Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecoins error Xbox: whenever i buy minecoins to buy a city it either says something about my connection or it doesnt do anything at all then it says something like doesnt work on the platform...
  7. Purchased Sphinx an original Xbox game on the 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Sphinx an original Xbox game on the 360: got a 250 GB hard drive 360 slim the Sphinx game downloaded and played the first time now its having problems cost 14 dollars having issues with it now wont download at all tried everything...
  8. Cannot buy gta san andreas in xbox one store and web store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy gta san andreas in xbox one store and web store: Hey Guys, I tried to buy gta sa in the xbox one store (im from germany location is set to germany) but it always says "could not complete payment" and if I try to buy it in the web store on my...
  9. I can't install new games on XBOX Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install new games on XBOX Game Pass PC: Every time when i try to install Gears 5 or Age of Empires i click on the install button and Nothing happens. After i activated the Options on which hard drive the game should be installed, the...
  10. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: kann mir mal jemand helfen wie mann xbox live gold wiederhersstellen kann weil ich kenn mich nicht so gut aus [Edit - Translation] - can someone help me how to restore xbox live gold man...