Xbox's recent issues.

Discus and support Xbox's recent issues. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's an online service and there are bound to be issues from time to time, yet these issues are resolved as soon as we report them.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by M3tal Daz3, Sep 16, 2019.

1. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Xbox's recent issues.

It's an online service and there are bound to be issues from time to time, yet these issues are resolved as soon as we report them.

:)

M3tal Daz3, Sep 16, 2019
  2. darkist1 Win User

Xbox's recent issues.

The last major outage didnt really have an effect on me because it happened when most ppl my side of the world were asleep. Other than that, i never have issues with Xbox. the occasional Party chat drop. but thats about it
  3. Ripins Win User

Xbox's recent issues.

I personally havnt been affected. Must of been sleeping when the issue were up. :)
  4. PossibleTen Win User

Xbox's recent issues.

The only issue that I've had affect me was the party chat not working a few days ago but this was sorted out very quickly so I'm not really annoyed by it. There's always going to be issues like this and as long as they keep getting fixed relatively quickly
    I'm not bothered.
  5. banky71 Win User

Xbox's recent issues.

I havent experienced any of it. I guess im lucky.
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

Xbox's recent issues.

Growing pains as the platform gains more subscribers. It is never fun when things go but it happens with pretty much everything. Luckily I was at work both times it happened recently so it didn't affect me at all.
Thema:

Xbox's recent issues.

1. Xbox's recent issues. - Similar Threads - Xbox's recent issues

2. After the most recent update to the alpha ring my Xbox no longer recognizes my external...

in XboX Insiders
    After the most recent update to the alpha ring my Xbox no longer recognizes my external...: I have tried hard resetting the console, disconnecting and reconnecting the hard drive, etc... submitted by /u/magicalninja93 [link] [comments]
  3. I recently had to sell my sons Xbox one because of covid 19. I wish to know how to get a...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I recently had to sell my sons Xbox one because of covid 19. I wish to know how to get a...: Due to covid 19 i sold my sons xbox and now i regret it. I wish to know how to get a free xbox. Or if there is not * Moved from Mobile Devices * Original title: I recently had to sell my sons...
  4. Xbox One S internet connection issues after recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S internet connection issues after recent update: My Xbox One S has been suffering Internet connection problems ever since the recent update for the console. Every other device in my house is connected fine to our Internet having no issues but...
  5. [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues

in XBoX on Windows
    [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues: Okay, so I just bought this controller, and at first, I really liked it. However, as I played my games, the A button has not been registering all my actions. I don't know why this is but it is...
  6. Recent issues with Dish Hopper and Xbox One. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent issues with Dish Hopper and Xbox One. Please help: I have my Hopper w/ Sling hooked up to my Xbox One. Over the last few weeks, I have been noticing a few issues. First off, when I go from a cable channel (ie Fox News, MTV, Discovery) to say...
  7. Xbox One Recent Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Recent Issues: Hi. Recently, my Xbox One has been turining itself on at least once a day. It also doesn't let my controllers connect unless I do a full reboot everytime. It's only been turning itself on for the...
  8. Wired issue-Having to set up Xbox One again after recent update today?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired issue-Having to set up Xbox One again after recent update today?: I have had issues with my wireless network locater for a little while now and have had my machine hard-wired with no connectivity issues. After the issues from the update this morning and having...
  9. Issue with Recent Players on Xbox One Dashboard and xbox.com Website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Recent Players on Xbox One Dashboard and xbox.com Website: Hello i dont know if this is the correct place to post but i cant find a better place to post... on this forum... I am having an issue with the Xbox One Dashboard and with Xbox.com website since...
  10. Recent Xbox One issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent Xbox One issues: On Sunday we recently encountered a few issues with our Xbox One console. first off after our cable boxes from Cox updated the cable box in our living room that is connected to the Xbox One...