Xbox's Refund Issues

Discus and support Xbox's Refund Issues in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi. I have no idea if this is the place for this, but in any case~ I've been trying to get a refund for the past few days over a mistake. I have xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheInstinct92, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Xbox's Refund Issues

Hi.

I have no idea if this is the place for this, but in any case~

I've been trying to get a refund for the past few days over a mistake. I have xbox live gold and somehow accidentally paid full price for one of the games that I should have received for free. I didn't expect the money to leave my account, nore was I prepared
    for it, or what would come in trying to get it back.

I managed to find the page to 'Request a refund' pretty much minutes after I realised. I needed the money back and was shocked. The email response says I then have to wait 72 hours to even get a response, and that it could be turned down.. where as if I could
    have just spoken to someone it would have been so much quicker to sort out.

I hunted all over, I tried to contact support on Twitter, on Facebook, by responding to the email they give to confirm you've sent a request. I called numerous numbers I found online, only to each time be told to wait x amount of time. Or to go to the 'Request
    a refund' page, which after doing so initially was pointless to do.

I tried emailing about three times with no response back, not so much as a 'Not to worry, we're working on it'

About 4 calls later, (after the 72 hour period I had to wait to 'hear' --if-- i'll get my money back) I was told that's '72 working hours'.

I'm concerned for a couple reasons, one being I really need that money back I wasn't intending to spend it. And two, it mentions if what you bought was purchased over a certain amount of time you're somehow ineligible for a refund.. and is this time i'm being
    made to wait with no recourse adding to that time?

I even joined the support discord in hopes someone would have an answer other than to call support, or visit the support page, or go to the request a refund page over and over.

And now i'm here.. Does anyone, have any -actual- answers.. please?

:)

TheInstinct92, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Xbox's Refund Issues

1. Xbox's Refund Issues - Similar Threads - Xbox's Refund Issues

2. XBOX One Game Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One Game Refund: Is the refund service down? My little brother was on my account and bought a game twice, a standard edition and a gold edition. When i try the website the refund request option keeps going to an...
  3. Xbox Live Gold Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Refund: I accidentally charged the wrong payment method when trying to get 3 months for $24 and ended up charging $64 for gold. How can i receive a refund and pay for 3 months?...
  4. Asking refund for xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Asking refund for xbox game pass: Hello. I have a problem with Xbox game pass. I subscribed to the trial 2 month version for 8 zł (in my country). Didn't like it. I swear I thought I unsibscribed. Today I got mail saying that...
  5. 怎么给我退款,关于XBOX GAME PASS [Translation - How can I get a refund for XBOX GAME PASS?]

in XBoX on Windows
    怎么给我退款,关于XBOX GAME PASS [Translation - How can I get a refund for XBOX GAME PASS?]: 我在8月28日支付了xbox game pass 两个月的会员,与今日自动续订,但我当时并未得知开通了自动续订,并且在即将到期时也没有任何通知,包括邮件和短信通知。我现在需要微软把我的xbox game pass会员取消并且退款,同时取消自动续订。 [Mod Translation - I paid the xbox game pass for two months on August...
  6. Bought xbox game instead of PC - can't refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought xbox game instead of PC - can't refund: I bought The Outer Worlds for xbox instead of pc, I can't refund the game due to bad gateway. Been trying for about an hour now. 3f5c0b82-86e8-417d-828c-caf57449a476
  7. The Outer World (Xbox One X) still does not load any saves, Help please or refund!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer World (Xbox One X) still does not load any saves, Help please or refund!?!: This is my 2nd post. since the last did not help. The Outer Worlds, I bought (I own.., and not gamepass, but bought) on the MS shop on the 24th and downloaded it the 25th on my Xbox One X, does...
  8. Refund for my Xbox only Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund for my Xbox only Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: I would like to request a refund for a game that I have purchased. I only have PC and I made a mistake by not looking at the Available Devices that was applicable to the game. I cant install it...
  9. Xbox shows game refunded, account shows purchase completed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox shows game refunded, account shows purchase completed: I preordered MW a few weeks ago, last week or so I went to cancel my preorder as I was going to repurchase tonight. Well the $65 came out of my account and my microsoft account shows the...
  10. Mistakenly bought game off Xbox store, refund issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mistakenly bought game off Xbox store, refund issue: hi guys I mistakenly bought Typoman off the Xbox One store the other day and I've been trying to get a refund for the past three days with no success. I haven't played the game for an hour, so I'm...