Xbox's Refund Issues

Discus and support Xbox's Refund Issues in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi. I have no idea if this is the place for this, but in any case~ I've been trying to get a refund for the past few days over a mistake. I have xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheInstinct92, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Xbox's Refund Issues

Hi.

I have no idea if this is the place for this, but in any case~

I've been trying to get a refund for the past few days over a mistake. I have xbox live gold and somehow accidentally paid full price for one of the games that I should have received for free. I didn't expect the money to leave my account, nore was I prepared
    for it, or what would come in trying to get it back.

I managed to find the page to 'Request a refund' pretty much minutes after I realised. I needed the money back and was shocked. The email response says I then have to wait 72 hours to even get a response, and that it could be turned down.. where as if I could
    have just spoken to someone it would have been so much quicker to sort out.

I hunted all over, I tried to contact support on Twitter, on Facebook, by responding to the email they give to confirm you've sent a request. I called numerous numbers I found online, only to each time be told to wait x amount of time. Or to go to the 'Request
    a refund' page, which after doing so initially was pointless to do.

I tried emailing about three times with no response back, not so much as a 'Not to worry, we're working on it'

About 4 calls later, (after the 72 hour period I had to wait to 'hear' --if-- i'll get my money back) I was told that's '72 working hours'.

I'm concerned for a couple reasons, one being I really need that money back I wasn't intending to spend it. And two, it mentions if what you bought was purchased over a certain amount of time you're somehow ineligible for a refund.. and is this time i'm being
    made to wait with no recourse adding to that time?

I even joined the support discord in hopes someone would have an answer other than to call support, or visit the support page, or go to the request a refund page over and over.

And now i'm here.. Does anyone, have any -actual- answers.. please?

:)

TheInstinct92, Nov 8, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Xbox's Refund Issues

Best of luck. From the sounds of it, you should get your refund. The main thing if you accidentally purchase a game and then realize there was some kind of mistake and would like to seek a refund, is not to play it. If you play more than a certain percentage
    of the game or more than a certain amount of time in it, then you won't be eligible for one as everyone would buy a game, play it, and get their money back... Good luck!
  3. TheInstinct92 Win User

Xbox's Refund Issues

Thank you, this should help. I just got off the phone with another support rep, and have been advised to wait again, though i'll use this method if I need to try again.
  4. TheInstinct92 Win User

Xbox's Refund Issues

Thank you, for the quick response, I appreciate it.
  5. Tenjoseslash Win User

Xbox Refund issues

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox's Refund Issues

If you did genuinely make a mistake, then chances are you should get your money back. If you have not played the game, then you should be eligible for a refund. All you can do is wait for the response. If you get refused. You can reply to the email and
    explain why you want the money back.
Thema:

Xbox's Refund Issues

1. Xbox's Refund Issues - Similar Threads - Xbox's Refund Issues

2. Désabonnement/remboursement xbox live[Translation-Unsubscribe / refund xbox live]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Désabonnement/remboursement xbox live[Translation-Unsubscribe / refund xbox live]: Bonjour, J'ai été réabonné automatiquement alors que je ne le voulais pas. Cela fait 1 mois que j'essaye de contacter le support via :https://support.xbox.com/contact-us par le bouton "contactez...
  3. Microsoft refused to repair my xbox one S, then won't refund my 179 dollars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft refused to repair my xbox one S, then won't refund my 179 dollars: Microsoft refused to repair my Xbox One S console, no problem, that's fine, I was told via a letter they would refund my money within 6 to 8 weeks, and I still am getting no resolution here on the...
  4. Xbox won’t refund my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won’t refund my game: Yeah I recently bought the Xbox one game naruto storm 4 and i just wanted to say it was really bad I try to play with my friends there’s always lag and delays online I even dissconect to and my...
  5. Xbox refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox refund: Like 5 days ago i requested a refund and still didn't get a email. Its says i need to look at my emails but there is nothing. 52e20554-7047-4746-bd28-ecdc68b270de
  6. Canceling xbox ultimate game pass and get refunded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canceling xbox ultimate game pass and get refunded: I accidentally renewed xbox ultimate game pass for 15$ today, so is it possible to cancel it and get my money back? 57ecca01-b942-45c1-b074-33289093fd28
  7. Xbox Game pass Ultimate Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game pass Ultimate Refund: Repayment has just been executed. Can i get a refund? e4791b6c-2214-4102-bfee-8b28d689310b
  8. Can I get refunded on my Xbox Game Pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get refunded on my Xbox Game Pass?: I purchased xbox gamepass on May 27th and it said that I would be billed again on July 4th. I was planning to cancel so I wouldn't be charged $15. However, it billed me on June 28th. Can I have a...
  9. Xbox Refund issues

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Refund issues: Xbox will not refund my purchase that I accidentally made on the wrong account. Long story short, I have a few DLC's that I cannot use on the account they are on. Can anyone provide any help with...
  10. Mistakenly bought game off Xbox store, refund issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mistakenly bought game off Xbox store, refund issue: hi guys I mistakenly bought Typoman off the Xbox One store the other day and I've been trying to get a refund for the past three days with no success. I haven't played the game for an hour, so I'm...