Xbox's reporting system is being abused by Trolls

Discus and support Xbox's reporting system is being abused by Trolls in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just got troll by a player named [Mod Removed] after playing a match with him I think he was upset I beat him or something he first messaged me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Elijah��, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Elijah��
    Elijah�� Guest

I just got troll by a player named [Mod Removed] after playing a match with him I think he was upset I beat him or something he first messaged me calling me garbage and telling me that I have no skill I ignored him and went on with my
    day till he started joining my game session while i was with my friend he started trolling us and caused us to fail a mission 4 times after I messaged him back becasue I was upset who wouldn't be after getting trolled so I messaged him he said because I used
    the work [Mod Removed] he said I was going to get com banned 4 seconds later I was com banned for a day its just a day but still this guy is trolling then getting players com banned to they cant play with their friends that isn't cool it's
    wrong he gets to abuse players then use Xbox's broken enforcement system to troll them even more all I know is I was trolled and I cant do anything about it why is Xbox's banning players like me who were trolled and why are they protecting a troll you know
    he does this all the time considering how fast I was com banned he even made fun of me before my ban happened by saying enjoy that ban am I going to get any justice? or is this guy free? I reported him and his messages but he's a troll so he probably has a
    way of avoiding bans

:)

Elijah��, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox's reporting system is being abused by Trolls - Similar Threads - Xbox's reporting system

2. The Xbox Live report system is practically run by the players.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Live report system is practically run by the players.: I woke up this morning and hopped on my Xbox to be met with a screen telling me that I was reported and my profile picture violated the terms of service. They obviously did not review it because...
  3. Xbox Live Report System needs a rework

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Report System needs a rework: I started to notice the problem when I got my first suspension last week, but then I got a second suspension just right now. I started to do some research to see if this has happened to anyone...
  4. Xbox Report System

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Report System: I'll get banned for trash talking a griefer. Okay thats fine. I guess I deserve it because I use curse words and the first amendment doesn't apply here. I wont be able to talk for 2 weeks or so. I...
  5. Xbox reporting system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox reporting system: Hi I am an Xbox gamer and have been for years. I really wish Xbox would stop just suspending players for a report that someone made and they don’t get both sides of the story. All they get is...
  6. Concerned with Xbox report system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Concerned with Xbox report system: Recently I was playing Rainbow 6 Siege ranked with a friend. During one of our games we ran into a group of 3 players who purposely threw the game and team killed us. We reported them in and out...
  7. Xbox report system is flawed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox report system is flawed: So gears of war 4 is a crossplatform game and the xbox players have a toggle switch to disable crossplatform within the gears of war 4 in game menu. 70% of players reported me for cheating because...
  8. Regards to Xbox and their broken report system.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regards to Xbox and their broken report system.: In need of an ambassador to review my account, for the second time i've been reported for something I literally can't do, I'll take full blame for the first enforcement for communications but i...
  9. Xbox report and ban system is broken!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox report and ban system is broken!!: Im getting really fed up with all these communication bans! Xbox! 8 Yr old kids have figured out how to use and abuse your garbage report system! This is the 3rd time in two months this happened...
  10. Issues with the Xbox Live report system.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with the Xbox Live report system.: I think we can all agree that the xbox live reporting system is incredibly broken. The fact that you can report anyone for anything, without any form of proof, is ridiculous. I received a...