Xbox's xCloud Preview Games Detailed, Dozens More Added

Discus and support Xbox's xCloud Preview Games Detailed, Dozens More Added in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] XBOX XCLOUD GAMES DETAILED AT X019 EVENT ARTICLE: GAMESPOT As part of its X019 event in London, Microsoft announced more than 50 games that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GameTimeTidalGaming, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Xbox's xCloud Preview Games Detailed, Dozens More Added

Xbox's xCloud Preview Games Detailed, Dozens More Added [​IMG]

XBOX XCLOUD GAMES DETAILED AT X019 EVENT

ARTICLE: GAMESPOT

As part of its X019 event in London, Microsoft announced more than 50 games that are being added to the xCloud public trials--and there are some recent releases among the ranks.

The first xCloud public trials started in October with four Microsoft games: Gears 5, Halo 5, Killer Instinct, and Sea of Thieves. But the lineup is growing substantially with more titles from Microsoft and a series of third-party publishing partners.

Now Playing: New Rare, Obsidian, & Game Pass Games Announced At X019 - GS News Update

Electronic Arts, for example, is adding Madden NFL 20 to the xCloud streaming catalog, while 505 Games is bringing Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons to the library. Other games now in the streaming catalog for testers include Devil May Cry 5 from Capcom and IO Interactive's Hitman. Square Enix's Just Cause 4 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition are also added.

You can see a full rundown of newly added xCloud titles below. Access to these games is free during the xCloud trial, but Microsoft will need to select your account for a chance to play. xCloud currently only supports Android phones, and the service is only available in the US, UK, and Korea. Microsoft plans to expand to new platforms and new regions in 2020 and beyond.

New xCloud Public Trial Titles

• 505 Games
      • Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
      • Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
    • Avalanche Studios
      • The Hunter: Call of the Wild
    • Bandai Namco
      • Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
      • Rad
      • SoulCalibur VI
      • Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
      • Tekken 7
    • Bigben Interactive
      • WRC 7
    • Capcom
      • Devil May Cry 5
    • Codemasters
      • F1 2019
    • Curve Digital
      • For the King
    • Devolver Digital
      • Absolver
    • EA
      • Madden NFL 20
    • Fatshark Games
      • Vermintide 2
    • Focus Home Interactive
      • Vampyr
    • Funcom
      • Conan Exiles
      • Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden
    • IO Interactive
      • Hitman
    • Klei Entertainment
      • Mark of the Ninja: Remastered
    • Koch Media
      • Dead Island: Definitive Edition
    • Krafton
      • Teras
    • Mad Dog Games LLC
      • World War Z
    • Pearl Abyss
      • Black Desert Online
    • Rebellion
      • Sniper Elite 4
    • SEGA
      • Puyo Puyo Champions
    • Square Enix
      • Just Cause 4
      • Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
      • World of Final Fantasy Maxima
    • Studio Wildcard
      • Ark: Survival Evolved
    • Take-Two Interactive
      • Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
      • WWE 2K20
    • Team17
      • Overcooked!
      • Yoku’s Island Express
    • THQ Nordic
      • Battle Chasers: Nightwar
      • Darksiders 3
    • tinyBuild
      • Hello Neighbor
    • Unknown Worlds
      • Subnautica
    • Wargaming
      • World of Tanks: Mercenaries
      • World of Warships: Legends
    • Xbox Game Studios
      • Crackdown 3
      • Forza Horizon 4
      • Gears of War: Ultimate Edition
      • Gears 5*
      • Halo 5: Guardians *
      • Halo Wars 2
      • Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
      • Killer Instinct*
      • Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
      • ReCore: Definitive Edition
      • Sea of Thieves *
      • State of Decay 2
      • The Bard’s Tale IV: Director’s Cut

*Was already in the xCloud public trial catalog

X019 News

Filed under: Xbox One PC

ARTICLE: GAMESPOT

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/xboxs-xcloud-preview-games-detailed-dozens-more-ad/1100-6471447/

submitted by /u/GameTimeTidalGaming
    [link] [comments]

/u/GameTimeTidalGaming, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

Xbox's xCloud Preview Games Detailed, Dozens More Added

1. Xbox's xCloud Preview Games Detailed, Dozens More Added - Similar Threads - Xbox's xCloud Preview

2. Will there eventually be a "xcloud app" on the xbox itself? To stream games instead of...

in XboX Insiders
    Will there eventually be a "xcloud app" on the xbox itself? To stream games instead of...: As the halos and gear games are 100gb plus, I could see myself as using the service to play games that are not installed locally. submitted by /u/iamkeeeng [link] [comments]
  3. I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]
  4. The risk of using Xcloud combined with a Xbox with heat issues.

in XboX Insiders
    The risk of using Xcloud combined with a Xbox with heat issues.: There's been some confusion on my side when it comes to the Xcloud feature of the Xbox one. But if I understand correctly, when using xcloud when you're away from home. Your console is running in...
  5. I need help with the xbox game streaming thingy. How long does a xCloud invite take?

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with the xbox game streaming thingy. How long does a xCloud invite take?: submitted by /u/Loco_Taco146 [link] [comments]
  6. Control sticks not working on Xbox controller (Xcloud)

in XboX Insiders
    Control sticks not working on Xbox controller (Xcloud): I cannot seem to get my xbox controller working on my phone with xlcoud. It will connect via bluetooth fine, and it uses the buttons but I can't use the dpad or the control sticks. I updated my...
  7. Xcloud XBOX controller has input issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud XBOX controller has input issues: Whenever I use a xbox one control (I have tried multiple) it has input issues on xcloud and my device in general (using a Samsung Tab A 2019)... I won’t register about 25% of my inputs... But...
  8. Official telescopic Xbox controller for xCloud and Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Official telescopic Xbox controller for xCloud and Windows 10: Microsoft should consider building an official telescopic controller for phones (not slide on like the Razer Junglecat due to needing custom cases per phone.) Would work well for Xcloud, and the...
  9. Official Xbox relaxing controller for xCloud and Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Official Xbox relaxing controller for xCloud and Windows 10: Microsoft should consider building an official telescopic controller for phones (not slide on like the Razer Junglecat due to needing custom cases per phone.) Would work well for Xcloud, and the...
  10. Project Xcloud Xbox Preview Programme/Insider Early access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Xcloud Xbox Preview Programme/Insider Early access: Does anyone Know if Xbox Preview Programme Members/Xbox Insiders Get early access to Project Xcloud? 76a8457a-a093-4594-87ee-414f1f3f233e