Xcloud 2.4 ghz

Discus and support Xcloud 2.4 ghz in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am thinking of buying the xcloud service. I have fast net about 30 mbps. But the problem is that i have 2.4 ghz instead of 5 ghz will it run.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by PranavSakhre, Nov 16, 2020.

1. PranavSakhre
    PranavSakhre Guest

Xcloud 2.4 ghz

I am thinking of buying the xcloud service. I have fast net about 30 mbps. But the problem is that i have 2.4 ghz instead of 5 ghz will it run.

:)

PranavSakhre, Nov 16, 2020
  2. Jonathan Gin Win User

Is there any advantage to upgrading my wireless router?

To Samuel3201 point and your question about 2.4/5 GHz simultaneous. The xbox 360 will not be connected with 2.4/5 GHz simultaneously. Your router being 2.4/5 GHz simultaneous/dual band just means that it will be able to route traffic on both the 2.4 GHz
    and 5 GHz clients at the same time, but not combine them. Think of it as the router having 2 phones and talking to 2 people at the same time as opposed to only have a single phone talking to one person, hanging up and calling another. Also xbox has only released
    wireless adapters that are compatible on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz using the standards b/g (2.4 GHz) a(5 GHz) on the old wireless adapters and then the new wireless adapters can do those other standards plus n(2.4/5 GHz).
  3. Big H the third Win User

Turtle Beach XP500 Headset. Interference from WIFI. Ideas?

Why not look at a dual band router, then switch off the 2.4 & just run on 5 ghz. But be aware that other houses might have 2.4 Ghz routers @ cordless phone that all so run @ 2.4
  4. NadoHawk6 Win User

Advise on upgrading my router

The Slim only has 2.4 Ghz.
  5. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Xbox One and Wifi Direct

2.4 Ghz should suffice then.

:O
  6. Photonimus Win User

Network problems

Slim internal runs on 2.4 ghz frequency. If your router is on 5 ghz, the slim may not be detecting it.
Thema:

Xcloud 2.4 ghz

1. Xcloud 2.4 ghz - Similar Threads - Xcloud ghz

2. When will the xcloud service be available to everyone in Brazil?

in XBoX on Mobile
    When will the xcloud service be available to everyone in Brazil?: Microsoft has made a closed testing period available for some time, but there is still no correct date for when it will be available to everyone. Does anyone have any speculation ??...
  3. Xcloud touch control games blocked by family settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud touch control games blocked by family settings: Whenever I use a touch control game on xcloud it blocks me due to family settings though I'm set for M17 e3909e09-f18e-4479-9d46-32865a957e2a
  4. Project Xcloud not picking up BT connected Series X control on SX or XB1s

in XboX Insiders
    Project Xcloud not picking up BT connected Series X control on SX or XB1s: [IMG] submitted by /u/Gui1tyspark [link] [comments]
  5. Can we get Rocket League on xCloud???

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can we get Rocket League on xCloud???: I know it isn't on game pass because it went free to play but I think me and many many others would be very appreciative if we could have this included in the xCloud collection!...
  6. Xcloud and playing with home xboxes in family plan

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud and playing with home xboxes in family plan: Is it possible for me to play on xcloud while ny son plays on our xbox? I have my son on my family account and i have game pass ultimate. I thought it might be possible to play destiny 2 via the...
  7. Am I allowed to use xCloud through Bluestacks?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Am I allowed to use xCloud through Bluestacks?: Am I allowed to stream games through bluestacks? I couldn't find anything saying I couldn't but I just wanted to post and ask to make sure. 80319455-01c0-4f5a-8cbf-9c078a14b812
  8. Xcloud Fallout 76

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud Fallout 76: What happened? I was playing on my phone earlier today, and now, it's gone? b8f37667-3c4b-49aa-85bc-8aecf1f84a82
  9. Wired controller not working properly for xcloud.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Wired controller not working properly for xcloud.: I have tried restarting my phone and I have tried unplugging the controller and plugging it back in. Every time I try to play anything on xcloud my camera automatically goes to the upper left and...
  10. Gamepass - XCloud Plan

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamepass - XCloud Plan: Hello everyone, I have a question about XCloud on gamepass. A good friend of mine doesn't have a console or PC and today he only play games on his smartphone. What kind of signature he have to...