Xcloud: a review

Discus and support Xcloud: a review in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got my invite to xcloud streaming the other day and after extensive play I have to say I'm truly sold on this service, I'm also a Stadia founder and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CyTheHighGuy, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Xcloud: a review

I got my invite to xcloud streaming the other day and after extensive play I have to say I'm truly sold on this service, I'm also a Stadia founder and have to say xcloud just eats it alive. I'm playing on a quite low spec tablet and notice very little input lag if noticeable at all, I did have a few connection drops but this could have been my Internet and even if not this is a preview and is gonna have a few issues. The current library of games is impressive and a good variety of genre, I seem to be missing a few the website mentions but I presume they may be added later in the preview program. All in all a very impressive service and I'm sold 9/10

submitted by /u/CyTheHighGuy
    [link] [comments]

/u/CyTheHighGuy, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

3. luissolid Win User

XO19 London

I was really impressed about the announcement of xCloud coming to xCloud

Regards!
  4. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

The Answer is if you trying use the Controller for xCloud, the xCloud is Test Version Yet, you tried make Firmware Update on your Controller ? I Suggest you make Report and give Some Feedback to the xCloud Developer Team
  5. Z12 Win User

Xbox...xCloud!

I’m very exicted for xCloud! I’m hoping Microsoft will bring xCloud support to the Nintendo Switch after the recent announcment.
  6. DeusCriolo Win User

What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.

What is Project xCloud?
    Project xCloud is the codename given to Microsoft's forthcoming cloud gaming platform that is planned to be a complementary service to its Xbox
    One
    and forthcoming Project Scarlett games consoles.

It is a streaming service, in that all games will be hosted on remote servers and live gameplay video will be sent to a compatible device over the internet. In return, controller codes are sent in the other direction so, for all intents and purposes, it
    feels like you are playing a game loaded on the device itself, whether it be a smart TV, PC, tablet or smartphone.
Thema:

Xcloud: a review

1. Xcloud: a review - Similar Threads - Xcloud review

2. Possible xcloud regional issue United Kingdom

in XboX Insiders
    Possible xcloud regional issue United Kingdom: Reposted as I was 2 characters under the minimum in my last title. I have just tried logging in to xcloud and it is saying it's not available in my region (United Kingdom). Have i missed...
  3. Forza horizon 4 unable to connect online on xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Forza horizon 4 unable to connect online on xcloud: Hello everyone, so as far as i know xcloud is executing the game on xcloud servers. So basically it's not really using my wifi to connect to online games. Now here is my problem: Everytime i open...
  4. Idea for future feature for xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Idea for future feature for xcloud: You shoud add a feature to let you play without a controller because it is sometimes a hassle to bring a controller with me on the go. opinion submitted by /u/Jaime_Rebollar [link] [comments]
  5. xCloud games on microsoft website missing from app?

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud games on microsoft website missing from app?: When I looked online at games available through xcloud I saw that DayZ would be available, along with a few others like black dessert online, kingdom come, moto GP, oxenfree... but on the...
  6. Input Lag Problems on Project xCloud on Android

in XboX Insiders
    Input Lag Problems on Project xCloud on Android: I'm using a Huawei P30 Pro, with a genuine xbox one s controller. I've got 5ghz WiFi on a 80mb/s fibre to the premises connection. I seem to get at least a full second of input lag, making games...
  7. Game request for xcloud (outer world's)

in XboX Insiders
    Game request for xcloud (outer world's): Would it be possible to maybe add outer world's to the xcloud server as it is in the game pass and the only way for me to play it is console stream. now don't get me wrong I love console streaming...
  8. Suggestion: Looking for Group Support within xCloud App

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Looking for Group Support within xCloud App: I have been using both the normal and xCloud app to coordinate LFGs. You can see the LFGs in only the Xbox app. You can accept game and party invites in both. I think this is a missing the mark a...
  9. xCloud: Review

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud: Review: A few days ago I got my invite to the beta and immediately got the app running great on my Android phone. But that wasn't enough for me. I installed the app on many devices including, my Toshiba...
  10. Xbox Project xCloud personal review (Initial impressions)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Project xCloud personal review (Initial impressions): I'm an early adopter for Project xCloud. My experience has been fairly or mostly positive. I have a pretty decent internet. Playing with my Xbox controller on my Pixel 4 XL. I have to admit that I...