Xcloud and remote play in 2 different wifis in my place

Discus and support Xcloud and remote play in 2 different wifis in my place in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have 2 main wifis in my place: - Wifi1, which is provided by the main router that the xbox series x is directly connected by cable. - Wifi 2, which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Fumanxu, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Fumanxu
    Fumanxu Guest

I have 2 main wifis in my place:

- Wifi1, which is provided by the main router that the xbox series x is directly connected by cable.

- Wifi 2, which is provided by an access point installed in another room, and connected directly by cable to the main router. The access point provides a wifi5gz connection.

If I connect to wifi1, my android takes, something like 192.168.1.150 as ip, and the gateway pointing to the router's ip : 192.168.1.1. In this case, internet, xcloud, and remote play from my series x are working perfectly.

If I connect to wifi2, my android takes the same config than in the wifi1, 192.168.1.150 and gateway 192.168.1.1 , therefore I understand that in both cases they are in the same lan. In this case, internet and xcloud works fine, but I cannot connect to remote play from my series x. It says the typical message of it cannot connect, and try again. If I connect to wifi1 on the same room, it works (but signal is low there, that's the reason of the installation of the wifi2).

I think that there is no difference at LAN level, but remote play is not working.

Anyone knows what is happening? a solution or workaround?

EDIT: some further data:

- NAT is open in my series X.

- Microsoft support says "Using Wi-Fi extenders can impact network speed and cause issues with latency and graphics quality. If your mobile device is connected to an extender device, try connecting directly to your modem to see if this improves your connection quality." But in my case there is not latency problems, and I'm not using a wifi extender, in my case I'm creating a new wifi5gh connection the AP directly by cable to the main router.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Fumanxu, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Stream xbox one to android phone

Hopefully in the near future. the ps4 remote play only works if you have good WiFi connection and you have to have a ps4 with xcloud coming you should only need an xbox live account and not an xbox to play on any device.

That's my understanding of it.
  3. DanieleCarloni Win User

Xbox series X + series S

And so, for extension, if i buy a physical game i cannot play on future xcloud?

there will be something like a remote play
  4. jonnyxero Win User

Project xcloud on windows 10?

Well before 1903 i could play my xbox on my surface from a remote location ( I travel ALOT for work) now thats broken in favor of xcloud...but maybe thats part of the update for the companion app
  5. Leemur60 Win User

Project XCloud - not all ISP's are the same

Check to see if your router has the option for 5GHz WiFi. I am with Virgin and my old router didn't support 5GHz WiFi so XCloud was stuttery. I have recently had a replacement router which supports 2.4 & 5GHz and now XCloud is a lot better runnin on the
    5GHz.
  6. Marius OttesenHølle Win User

why the hell

How about some cloud gaming from library no remote play from console required and no install required just like xcloud just with library on account itself 1 controller 1 stick in hdmi or app on android wish there was remote play on 360 games

But yeah series x for 60 fps and discs series s for 30 fps in future and no discs

So I was going for series s but I found out the my 40 360 games in libary won't remote play me

But screen is okay with a scaler I guess to older screen with different hdcp for watching movies lucky me going 5 meter hdmi for my Sony hmz t1 with modded helmet thing connecting to scaler output
Thema:

1. Xcloud and remote play in 2 different wifis in my place - Similar Threads - Xcloud remote play

2. Não consigo acessar Xcloud no Brasil - Can't access Xcloud on Brazil

in XBoX on Mobile
    Não consigo acessar Xcloud no Brasil - Can't access Xcloud on Brazil: Pessoal, fui aceito no projeto Xcloud Beta mas por alguma razão não consigo acessar nenhum jogo no app the streaming. O app me redireciona pro Game Pass e lá o Botão de "Play" está desabilitado...
  3. Pessoal eu recebi o convite do Xcloud mas não está funcionando

in XboX Insiders
    Pessoal eu recebi o convite do Xcloud mas não está funcionando: Boa tarde pessoal, é o seguinte eu recebi o e-mail do Xbox falando que eu fui sorteado para participar do projeto xcloud no dia 11 de fevereiro eu entrei e consegui jogar só que hoje no dia 23 de...
  4. Suggestion to Xcloud Project (Play in TV)

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion to Xcloud Project (Play in TV): Add support to Chromecast or other form to use (see the gameplay) Xcloud in the TV submitted by /u/ysouburro [link] [comments]
  5. Xcloud vs remote play with xbox one x?

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud vs remote play with xbox one x?: Seriously hooked playing xcloud on my Lenovo Duet chromebook. But it has its limitations for now. I wonder if buying a cheap xbox one x and remote play instead? Main purpose is remote play cause...
  6. Controller not working properly on xcloud gaming or remote play while it is wired to phone.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Controller not working properly on xcloud gaming or remote play while it is wired to phone.: Whenever I connect my controller (XBOX series controller or Elite Series 2 controller) to my phone (Galaxy S10+), via wired, the right thumb stick doesn't work and my R2 and L2 triggers send...
  7. Remote Play improvements? xCloud news?

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play improvements? xCloud news?: Just figured out Remote Play on iOS and while its a pretty cool novelty, the amount of lag and connection issues make it borderline non-playable. I know its a relatively new system. Are there any...
  8. xCloud Remote Play - On connect, switches Speaker Audio to Headset

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Remote Play - On connect, switches Speaker Audio to Headset: Setup: - From PC start xCloud xBox Game Streaming Test App - Connect to Xbox Series X located on local network in the house Issue: - Once connected, the following setting gets changed on the Xbox...
  9. Remote streaming available (xcloud)?

in XboX Insiders
    Remote streaming available (xcloud)?: So I was in the insiders hub today activating the Minecraft beta. I noticed in my hub information about remote streaming. I applied months ago but never heard anything back. Does this mean I was...
  10. So since switch is getting remote play I bet it can use xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    So since switch is getting remote play I bet it can use xcloud: So Its possible to have console streaming on the switch so can we have it on it and is it possibility that we can test it in their It would sell alot to? submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link]...