xCloud Android app released

Discus and support xCloud Android app released in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/clinteastman [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/clinteastman, Oct 1, 2019.

1. xCloud Android app released

/u/clinteastman, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

Stream between pc and android like Steam Link

You will be able to use this feature when xCloud launching. You will be able to streaming to other devices.

Also, there is an app for Android and iOS called Onecast, maybe you should try.
  3. Myckel Jay Win User

Mobile Games

Well, they introduced the Windows Phone a while ago, but they're no longer making those or releasing games on the platform. We currently have the Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Minecraft on iOS and Android for Xbox achievements. They're also working
    on Gears Pop!, a tower defense Gears of Wars game for iOS (and Android too, I believe). And beyond that, Microsoft is working on

Project xCloud
    , which will allow gamers to play Xbox games anywhere on any Microsoft platform, which could potentially see a release on other platforms as well. So the answer to your question is yes.
  4. voteDC Win User

Xbox Live iPhone app

Have Microsoft released an official app for the Android platform?
  5. EXPIRED Z0MBIE Win User

Kinectimals On Your Iphone

I wish they would release an official gaming app for Android.
  6. Win7kid Win User

so theres no alt way for people without smartphones to train chops?

I am sad that R* released the app on the ios and not the Android they should of released both on the same day.
Thema:

xCloud Android app released

1. xCloud Android app released - Similar Threads - xCloud Android app

2. Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.

in XboX Insiders
    Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ilovmyselfalot [link] [comments]
  3. Controller not behaving as intended on xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Controller not behaving as intended on xcloud: I was one of the lucky people to get into the xcloud preview for Android. However, when I press the xbox button on the controller, it effectively acts as a 'back' button and kicks me out of the...
  4. If I change my carrier information will it move me to the back of the line for xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    If I change my carrier information will it move me to the back of the line for xcloud?: I changed to tmobile with hopes of getting in earlier to xcloud, my questions is if i change the carrier from verizon to tmobile will it move my chances back from the bottom? I registered a couple...
  5. Registering for Project xCloud (Preview) in the UK on EE Network

in XboX Insiders
    Registering for Project xCloud (Preview) in the UK on EE Network: Hi I've registered for the preview but there was no option for the EE mobile network , in the UK Orange and T-Mobile are merged as EE. I selected T-Mobile as that was the closest, but I am now...
  6. Project Xcloud Preview Sea of Thieves Coarsebeard Error

in XboX Insiders
    Project Xcloud Preview Sea of Thieves Coarsebeard Error: So I'm able to play all of the games in the preview except Sea of Thieves. I get a Coarsebeard error after selecting Open or Closed Crew. Anyone else getting this issue?? any known fixes?...
  7. Got an email to verify my carrier for xcloud wasn't sure what it means if I'm selected or not

in XboX Insiders
    Got an email to verify my carrier for xcloud wasn't sure what it means if I'm selected or not: submitted by /u/antoniogwolf [link] [comments]
  8. XCloud Preview chances

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud Preview chances: Did I hurt my chances of being entered into the preview for entering "Other" LG phone. The V30 Plus wasn't on the list although I'm pretty sure it's still a relevant flagship phone. Just curious...
  9. Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud?: I have mixed feelings about XCloud. I do like the idea of it. I just don't know what benefit it will be to me at this time. I don't normally get any downtime while working, and I struggle to...
  10. Signed up for Xcloud preview with Android. Have an iPhone now.

in XboX Insiders
    Signed up for Xcloud preview with Android. Have an iPhone now.: So I was selected for the preview but I switched phones today. Anyone have any clue how I would go about getting the game streaming app link for IOS? submitted by /u/Scaggmatic [link] [comments]