Xcloud app letting me participate without an invite.

Discus and support Xcloud app letting me participate without an invite. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I just looked in to the game streaming app after the update. I now have access to the actual xcloud game streaming portion. Already able to console... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Java4452, Nov 9, 2019.

1. /u/Java4452
    /u/Java4452 Guest

So I just looked in to the game streaming app after the update. I now have access to the actual xcloud game streaming portion. Already able to console stream since I'm in alpha skip ahead.

I'm just confused. I never received an actual invite through email or otherwise. Don't get me wrong. I'm definitely not complaining. I fully plan on trying this out when I get home. I'm just curious as to whether or not anyone else has had this happen.

submitted by /u/Java4452
    [link] [comments]

/u/Java4452, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Hyper x Vacuumz Win User

Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)?

I’m registered for the xCloud program but I’m still waiting on being invited to participate. Are you able to earn achievements while playing on xCloud or is that just wishful thinking?
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xcloud Ios

As per the registration page, it states that invites and spots for participation are limited and some invites may not be sent out until months after signing-up... so that means you could get an invite from anywhere from a few weeks to a few months dependent
    upon where in the waves of invites they are right now. Just monitor your email for information, and you'll be in soon enough. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud#register
  4. BobMcFly247 Win User

Friend invited me to preview program, no message received

As an invitation by a friend does not guarantee that microsoft will pick you to participate, there is no other way than wait. An invitation is just a suggestion to let you participate. Anyway you will not participate within the current wave but with the
    next one coming by the end of September. So it may take until then to get notified aber you're in or not.
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

Xbox one beta program

You need a friend who already participates and ask him to invite you. Anyway an invitation is not a guarantee that microsoft will accept you to participate.
  6. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

Xcloud game changer move over stadia?

I have been participating in the Xcloud preview and so far I enjoy using it. Once Microsoft really launches it i know its going to be amazing!
Thema:

1. Xcloud app letting me participate without an invite. - Similar Threads - Xcloud app letting

2. xCloud Beta/Xbox Streaming App with HMS

in XBoX on Mobile
    xCloud Beta/Xbox Streaming App with HMS: Hello. May I ask if the Xbox streaming app for the xCloud beta can run on a more recent Huawei device? Specifically, is it possible to use without Google Mobile Services and only with Huawei...
  3. Xcloud streaming app crashing at startup

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud streaming app crashing at startup: The app is crashing everytime i tryed to open it, i tryed to reinstall but with no succes, last time when i tryed to use it was like 2 weeks ago and worked fine. Some help pls? submitted by...
  4. Anyone else not able to sign into the game streaming iOS app for xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to sign into the game streaming iOS app for xcloud?: Can’t seem to log in it just gives me a error. submitted by /u/Soundwarp [link] [comments]
  5. xCloud app keeps crashing, worked April 6th, not anymore

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud app keeps crashing, worked April 6th, not anymore: Xbox Game Streaming keeps crashing once I open. Samsung Tab A 8.0 (SM-T350). Cleared app cache and storage. Still doesn’t work submitted by /u/thatpug [link] [comments]
  6. So on my xbox streaming app (xcloud) I can only play the master chief collection, one of my...

in XboX Insiders
    So on my xbox streaming app (xcloud) I can only play the master chief collection, one of my...: submitted by /u/ThiccBoiVids [link] [comments]
  7. Using xCloud on Chromebooks with the Game Streaming app for Andriod

in XboX Insiders
    Using xCloud on Chromebooks with the Game Streaming app for Andriod: Since most Chromebooks can now use Andriod apps, some like my Samsung Chromebook Pro, very well. Will the Game Streaming app be available to use on my Chromebook in the near future? I have a...
  8. I leaves the insider program now my xcloud app is just showing this

in XboX Insiders
    I leaves the insider program now my xcloud app is just showing this: [IMG] submitted by /u/marine205 [link] [comments]
  9. Xcloud on android TV box app error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud on android TV box app error: Hi I have an android TV box and when I open the app and on first loading it shows that small info guide where you have to keep clicking next. When I get to the last time to press next and to...
  10. xCloud games on microsoft website missing from app?

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud games on microsoft website missing from app?: When I looked online at games available through xcloud I saw that DayZ would be available, along with a few others like black dessert online, kingdom come, moto GP, oxenfree... but on the...