Xcloud app letting me participate without an invite.

Discus and support Xcloud app letting me participate without an invite. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I just looked in to the game streaming app after the update. I now have access to the actual xcloud game streaming portion. Already able to console... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Java4452, Nov 9, 2019.

1. /u/Java4452
    /u/Java4452 Guest

So I just looked in to the game streaming app after the update. I now have access to the actual xcloud game streaming portion. Already able to console stream since I'm in alpha skip ahead.

I'm just confused. I never received an actual invite through email or otherwise. Don't get me wrong. I'm definitely not complaining. I fully plan on trying this out when I get home. I'm just curious as to whether or not anyone else has had this happen.

submitted by /u/Java4452
    [link] [comments]

/u/Java4452, Nov 9, 2019
  2. BobMcFly247 Win User

Friend invited me to preview program, no message received

As an invitation by a friend does not guarantee that microsoft will pick you to participate, there is no other way than wait. An invitation is just a suggestion to let you participate. Anyway you will not participate within the current wave but with the
    next one coming by the end of September. So it may take until then to get notified aber you're in or not.
  3. BobMcFly247 Win User

Xbox one beta program

You need a friend who already participates and ask him to invite you. Anyway an invitation is not a guarantee that microsoft will accept you to participate.
  4. coco meat train Win User

I tell you mine on xCloud

xCloud isn’t for me but I think it’s a good way to combat the Switch “play anywhere” feature without spending a ton of money on new hardware.
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

Preview program....

Best way to be invited is by asking a friend who already participates in the preview program. If not having a friend already participating you may move over to the general discussion forums to find new friends and someone to invite you.

An invite is no guarantee to be accepted by Microsoft to participate in the preview program. So there is no way as waiting if you get a message to participate. We do not know the criteria for being accepted at all.
  6. BobMcFly247 Win User

Request to activate the BETA Invitation.

An invite is no guarantee to be accepted by Microsoft to participate in the preview program. So there is no way as waiting if you get a message to participate. We do not know the criteria for being accepted at all.

Best way to be invited is by asking a friend who already participates in the preview program. If not having a friend already participating you may move over to the general discussion forums to find new friends and someone to invite you.
Thema:

1. Xcloud app letting me participate without an invite. - Similar Threads - Xcloud app letting

2. How cool can be Project xCloud running on Xbox One, same as Sony deed with Playstation Now.

in XboX Insiders
    How cool can be Project xCloud running on Xbox One, same as Sony deed with Playstation Now.: As title say, I just hope someday will have this on Xbox One. submitted by /u/costinilie [link] [comments]
  3. Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...

in XboX Insiders
    Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  4. Help with setting up xcloud preview

in XboX Insiders
    Help with setting up xcloud preview: So I’ve been selected to try the project xcloud preview. Awesome! But I can’t seem to find and install the Xbox game streaming app on the kindle fire I have. I thought this was an android device...
  5. Xcloud issue(s)

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud issue(s): So when I try to play any game on the Xcloud streaming services, my buttons are messed up for example, when I press RT the game thinks i pressed the pause button, and when I look around with my RS...
  6. T-Mobile finally working on Xcloud!

in XboX Insiders
    T-Mobile finally working on Xcloud!: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheDorkKnight8BG [link] [comments]
  7. Project xCloud App Won't Move Past loading Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud App Won't Move Past loading Screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/adamatwell [link] [comments]
  8. I noticed this menu on the XCloud Preview app, however I can't find anywhere where I can...

in XboX Insiders
    I noticed this menu on the XCloud Preview app, however I can't find anywhere where I can...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Razzula [link] [comments]
  9. Xcloud streaming app issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud streaming app issues: Hello, I got invited to test project xcloud a few hours ago. When I launch the app on my phone (Samsung note 9) nothing happens, I can't stream games or see the option to do so or interact with...
  10. xCloud Android app released

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Android app released: [IMG] submitted by /u/clinteastman [link] [comments]