[xCloud] banned in Halo 5 because of a controller disconnect

Discus and support [xCloud] banned in Halo 5 because of a controller disconnect in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Was put in timeout after 2 hours of pretty good quality streaming because the app suddenly disconnected. After reconnecting, the game said the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KrAceZ, Nov 10, 2019.

1. /u/KrAceZ
    /u/KrAceZ Guest

Was put in timeout after 2 hours of pretty good quality streaming because the app suddenly disconnected. After reconnecting, the game said the controller was disconnected (even though it had to be connected because the app doesn't allow you to launch the game without it) and refused inputs. I tried actually turning off/disconnecting and reconnecting the controller (home button held down till power off, turned Bluetooth off and on, pulled the batteries) but the game still said no controller detected so I closed the game out via the quit game option. Upon launching the game again, it reads the controller fine, but I've now been banned for leaving

submitted by /u/KrAceZ
    [link] [comments]

/u/KrAceZ, Nov 10, 2019
  2. PR3D4T0R X4 Win User

XBOX one controller won't connect. I've tried everything.

Because the NXE Update? I have also the Halo 5 Xbox One and the issue with random disconnects starts after the NXE Update on Nov 12. My old controller is working, my new halo controller isn't (disconnected every 30-45 min)
  3. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Looking forward to e3 and new games.

Gears 5, halo, xcloud and hopefully atleast 1 new Ip
  4. Wrightstuff1 Win User

E3 2019 predictions.

A new fable,more info on halo infinite and xcloud and new ips
  5. Wrightstuff1 Win User

E3 2019, next Xbox reveal

Halo infinite playground games and ninja theorys new game also xcloud
  6. PR3D4T0R X4 Win User

November Update broke Elite Controller/Console Sync/Power On

It is not only the elite consoles, my halo 5 limited edition console does the same thing. Everthing worked fine till Nov. 12, installed the console update and controller firmware update and the controller loose connection every 30 mins. the big X on the
    controller dont turn off completley it dims down and come back. the connection is lost for about 0,5 - 1 sec. i havent any issues befor NXE update. my old 2013 controller is working but my halo 5 controller does not. i have to powercycle the console to play
    with my halo 5 controller after that the controller will work till the battery is empty so i plugged in my USB cable (Play&Charge Kit) and recharge my battery after i disconnect my controller from the cable because the light on the cable is white which means
    my battery is full the issue starts again and i have to powercycle the console.

i dont have this issue with the 2013 controller this controller have also the newest update but in the end it shows xxxx81 and my halo 5 controller shows xxxx85 so these are two different firmwares. i think there is an software issue with the .85 firmware.

Halo 5 controller works until i have to recharge the battery with USB cable then i have to powercycle the console to not loose the connection every 30 min.

my old controller is working as it should (.81 firmware, newest one)
Thema:

1. [xCloud] banned in Halo 5 because of a controller disconnect - Similar Threads - xCloud banned Halo

2. X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.: I can use x cloud as an insider. I played Gears 5 yesterday. Works great so far. However, I can not get Console Streaming to open up for me. I have met the requirements I think as shown by this...
  3. xCloud not working via USB

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud not working via USB: Okay so I've got a OnePlus 6 and I'm the xCloud preview and in the app it says "You need to connect a supported controller via USB or Bluetooth to play" and my controller isn't Bluetooth enabled...
  4. Xcloud Controller Problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud Controller Problem: Okay to start things off when I'm not having this issue Xcloud is working great so I have no problems with the connection or anything like that. The problem I'm having is when I first launch the...
  5. Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud: Hi, anyone know when project XCloud is coming to group Omega or to the UK? Thanks. submitted by /u/elzor52 [link] [comments]
  6. Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud: To all xbox insider admin I was wondering when will touch controls be released for testing? submitted by /u/BigDManny88 [link] [comments]
  7. i cant play xcloud, why can i not play it

in XboX Insiders
    i cant play xcloud, why can i not play it: [IMG] submitted by /u/waylen0001 [link] [comments]
  8. Suggesting for project-xcloud needs more criteve games for childern ages 3 to 10 also an...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting for project-xcloud needs more criteve games for childern ages 3 to 10 also an...: Hi I love the idea of project-xcloud but the lack of creative games for the kids is a big issue. Some of the games my children love to play are Minecraft, Lego city undercover, TerraTech,...
  9. How cool can be Project xCloud running on Xbox One, same as Sony deed with Playstation Now.

in XboX Insiders
    How cool can be Project xCloud running on Xbox One, same as Sony deed with Playstation Now.: As title say, I just hope someday will have this on Xbox One. submitted by /u/costinilie [link] [comments]
  10. Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...

in XboX Insiders
    Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]