[xCloud] banned in Halo 5 because of a controller disconnect

Discus and support [xCloud] banned in Halo 5 because of a controller disconnect in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Was put in timeout after 2 hours of pretty good quality streaming because the app suddenly disconnected. After reconnecting, the game said the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KrAceZ, Nov 10, 2019.

1. /u/KrAceZ
    /u/KrAceZ Guest

Was put in timeout after 2 hours of pretty good quality streaming because the app suddenly disconnected. After reconnecting, the game said the controller was disconnected (even though it had to be connected because the app doesn't allow you to launch the game without it) and refused inputs. I tried actually turning off/disconnecting and reconnecting the controller (home button held down till power off, turned Bluetooth off and on, pulled the batteries) but the game still said no controller detected so I closed the game out via the quit game option. Upon launching the game again, it reads the controller fine, but I've now been banned for leaving

submitted by /u/KrAceZ
    [link] [comments]

/u/KrAceZ, Nov 10, 2019
  2. PR3D4T0R X4 Win User

XBOX one controller won't connect. I've tried everything.

Because the NXE Update? I have also the Halo 5 Xbox One and the issue with random disconnects starts after the NXE Update on Nov 12. My old controller is working, my new halo controller isn't (disconnected every 30-45 min)
  3. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Looking forward to e3 and new games.

Gears 5, halo, xcloud and hopefully atleast 1 new Ip
  4. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

The Answer is if you trying use the Controller for xCloud, the xCloud is Test Version Yet, you tried make Firmware Update on your Controller ? I Suggest you make Report and give Some Feedback to the xCloud Developer Team
  5. PR3D4T0R X4 Win User

November Update broke Elite Controller/Console Sync/Power On

It is not only the elite consoles, my halo 5 limited edition console does the same thing. Everthing worked fine till Nov. 12, installed the console update and controller firmware update and the controller loose connection every 30 mins. the big X on the
    controller dont turn off completley it dims down and come back. the connection is lost for about 0,5 - 1 sec. i havent any issues befor NXE update. my old 2013 controller is working but my halo 5 controller does not. i have to powercycle the console to play
    with my halo 5 controller after that the controller will work till the battery is empty so i plugged in my USB cable (Play&Charge Kit) and recharge my battery after i disconnect my controller from the cable because the light on the cable is white which means
    my battery is full the issue starts again and i have to powercycle the console.

i dont have this issue with the 2013 controller this controller have also the newest update but in the end it shows xxxx81 and my halo 5 controller shows xxxx85 so these are two different firmwares. i think there is an software issue with the .85 firmware.

Halo 5 controller works until i have to recharge the battery with USB cable then i have to powercycle the console to not loose the connection every 30 min.

my old controller is working as it should (.81 firmware, newest one)
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Thought on Project xCloud

Project xCloud looks cool but I won't be using it because I like playing games on a tv with a controller more then trying to play a game on a small screen.
Thema:

1. [xCloud] banned in Halo 5 because of a controller disconnect - Similar Threads - xCloud banned Halo

2. Suggestions for xcloud and feedback.

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions for xcloud and feedback.: So I'm all on board wity xcloud, use it more than my xbox due to being vusy, and had some suggestions ● We need store access. Im not sure how Microsoft plans to truly implement the service but...
  3. Switching from Xcloud Android to iOS question.

in XboX Insiders
    Switching from Xcloud Android to iOS question.: Hey everyone! So I am in the xcloud preview on Android and want to switch to the iOS preview. I went into my xcloud registration page and switched my device from Android to iOS and saved it. Is...
  4. GTA on xcloud

in XBoX on Mobile
    GTA on xcloud: Is gta ever gonna be added to xcloud? Ive heard rumors of it a couple of months ago and ive seen the button mapping in the files of the xbox game syreaming app. Dors anyone know when it will be...
  5. XCloud still under NDA? I want to take a few screenshots but will not if it is.

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud still under NDA? I want to take a few screenshots but will not if it is.: Just double checking if XCloud is still under NDA. submitted by /u/mwassem33 [link] [comments]
  6. play devil may cry 5 in project xcloud asia game review

in XboX Insiders
    play devil may cry 5 in project xcloud asia game review: [IMG] submitted by /u/Grouchy_Guarantee [link] [comments]
  7. 5 More Games Added to Project xCloud

in XboX Insiders
    5 More Games Added to Project xCloud: [IMG] Hi All - Today we added 5 new games into Project xCloud. Let us know what you think! The list includes: A Plague Tale: Innocence Age of Wonders: Planetfall Cities: Skylines Journey to...
  8. Xcloud in South Africa? Is it happening?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud in South Africa? Is it happening?: Does anyone know anything about Xcloud coming to south africa? Is it even going to happen? c209ccdb-ac9d-4ef7-aed0-4fef61e87ebf
  9. [Help] Controllers not connecting to Android Vis USB for xCloud

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Controllers not connecting to Android Vis USB for xCloud: Hey guys, So I'm in the test group for xCloud, however only have a day one edition controller and a series one elite controller. Knowing neither have Bluetooth capabilities, I bought a micro-usb...
  10. Help with Xcloud (Filling in the 32 characters)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Xcloud (Filling in the 32 characters): Can somebody give me a step by step on how to get digital games from my xbox one onto my S10+ for Xcloud? submitted by /u/xxx_tabletops [link] [comments]