XCloud Beta for Ireland

Discus and support XCloud Beta for Ireland in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello Everyone. I was wondering if it would be possible for Ireland based players to sign up for the XCloud beta. Most of the carriers are literally... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sanana94, Sep 25, 2019.

1. /u/Sanana94
    /u/Sanana94 Guest

XCloud Beta for Ireland

Hello Everyone.
    I was wondering if it would be possible for Ireland based players to sign up for the XCloud beta. Most of the carriers are literally the same as UK. Most companies list the two countries together. Northen Ireland is part of the UK and it is included in the XCloud beta. Any chances this can be extended?

For reference map of countries included in UK.

submitted by /u/Sanana94
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sanana94, Sep 25, 2019
  2. TripleThreat_31 Win User

Convert disc to digital copy

This would be great for the upcoming xcloud beta! I think it should be an extra feature with live gold.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Is there a beta for xCloud?

No nothing yet, keep an eye on the XO18 Xbox event in Mexico on November 10-11 for more info. I'm sure there will be more details about that during the event.
  4. denis97g Win User

Is there a beta for xCloud?

it was only announced, there is no info about it.
  5. Wrightstuff1 Win User

xCloud

Cant wait for xcloud to play on mobile or tablet while my wife watches her programmes hopefully they will let us know a release or beta date at e3
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Titanfall Beta incoming!!

Guess you will have to preorder with GAME to get the beta key. GAMESTOP are running the same promotion in US and Ireland and they have exclusivity
Thema:

XCloud Beta for Ireland

1. XCloud Beta for Ireland - Similar Threads - XCloud Beta Ireland

2. XCloud Preview chances

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud Preview chances: Did I hurt my chances of being entered into the preview for entering "Other" LG phone. The V30 Plus wasn't on the list although I'm pretty sure it's still a relevant flagship phone. Just curious...
  3. Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud?: I have mixed feelings about XCloud. I do like the idea of it. I just don't know what benefit it will be to me at this time. I don't normally get any downtime while working, and I struggle to...
  4. Selected for Xcloud - NDA?

in XboX Insiders
    Selected for Xcloud - NDA?: Hello everyone, I was selected for Project Xcloud, and I'm very excited to give it a shot! Naturally, those around me are interested. I can't find documentation anywhere, but are participating...
  5. Signed up for Xcloud preview with Android. Have an iPhone now.

in XboX Insiders
    Signed up for Xcloud preview with Android. Have an iPhone now.: So I was selected for the preview but I switched phones today. Anyone have any clue how I would go about getting the game streaming app link for IOS? submitted by /u/Scaggmatic [link] [comments]
  6. xCloud Android app released

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Android app released: [IMG] submitted by /u/clinteastman [link] [comments]
  7. What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.: So I just recently heard of xCloud. What is this? A video game console or something that acts like a Google Stadia? I have no idea what this new gaming technology is as I do not have a college...
  8. xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming: Xcloud for sure as you can play games you already own on Xbox, Im so hyped for Xcloud a9fe7eb4-aab7-4fb9-9d20-289c4c6adf30
  9. Xcloud Beta registration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xcloud Beta registration: Just tried to register for Xcloud and nothing happens. whether you sign in or create account it just sits there on the page. 576a1365-0e8a-4119-b491-10f01c1d79fa
  10. Is there a beta for xCloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a beta for xCloud?: Since I do not have an xbox one, I would like to play the xbox from my Android TV Box or any other PC, can I play with 2 controllers even locally? Is there a beta, then when does it come out? How...