XCloud Beta for Ireland

Discus and support XCloud Beta for Ireland in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello Everyone. I was wondering if it would be possible for Ireland based players to sign up for the XCloud beta. Most of the carriers are literally... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sanana94, Sep 25, 2019.

1. /u/Sanana94
    /u/Sanana94 Guest

XCloud Beta for Ireland

Hello Everyone.
    I was wondering if it would be possible for Ireland based players to sign up for the XCloud beta. Most of the carriers are literally the same as UK. Most companies list the two countries together. Northen Ireland is part of the UK and it is included in the XCloud beta. Any chances this can be extended?

For reference map of countries included in UK.

submitted by /u/Sanana94
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sanana94, Sep 25, 2019
  2. AWildYamiEnters Win User

X019 Mixer Mixpot on TONIGHT'S Inside Xbox!

Wooo I can't wait! Hope they say xCloud beta is coming to iOS.
  3. Chudamaru Win User

Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Starts Today

So if I'm in the XCloud beta but not Alpha ring I don' have access?
  4. TripleThreat_31 Win User

Convert disc to digital copy

This would be great for the upcoming xcloud beta! I think it should be an extra feature with live gold.
  5. Panno92 Win User

Xcloud in South Africa? Is it happening?

Hi, as of now the xcloud is still in beta and is only available in USA, Canada, Korea and UK.

Microsoft confirmed that the beta program will be expanded to other European Country during 2020, but as of now there is no information about the official release and if (and when) the beta program will be available in South Africa or other countries.

I suggest you to stay tuned and wait till the E3 in june, maybe they will tell much more about xcloud
  6. CyberKnoxx Win User

Xcloud game changer move over stadia?

Already being on the Xbox eco system gives me no incentive to try Stadia. I'm on the Xcloud beta and I can tell you whatever they have cooking up is sorcery lol Xcloud is amazing. I love the innovation both companies are going for I just think Xcloud has
    an advantage over Stadia.
Thema:

XCloud Beta for Ireland

1. XCloud Beta for Ireland - Similar Threads - XCloud Beta Ireland

2. Alpha skip ahead to beta and xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead to beta and xcloud: If I change from alpha skip ahead to beta the reason is my removable harddrive won't work on alpha skip ahead and if I go to beta updates will I be able to use xcloud still submitted by...
  3. Question: Insider Beta looking to re-register for xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Insider Beta looking to re-register for xcloud: So I originally signed up for xcloud a year or so ago, I got accepted Nov/2019 for android but within that time I moved over to ios. I have changed my registration to show that I now have ios but...
  4. xCloud Beta/Xbox Streaming App with HMS

in XBoX on Mobile
    xCloud Beta/Xbox Streaming App with HMS: Hello. May I ask if the Xbox streaming app for the xCloud beta can run on a more recent Huawei device? Specifically, is it possible to use without Google Mobile Services and only with Huawei...
  5. I was recently selected to join xcloud beta, I have a question

in XboX Insiders
    I was recently selected to join xcloud beta, I have a question: Hi I joined recently the xcloud beta, it's amazing on mobile device. Do we have any news for a win10 release? Thanks submitted by /u/AlucardTepes1337 [link] [comments]
  6. Need help, getting this on xcloud iOS beta

in XboX Insiders
    Need help, getting this on xcloud iOS beta: [IMG] submitted by /u/abranbp [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox 360 games in project xcloud beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games in project xcloud beta?: the beta has been phenomenal so far but i do sometimes wonder what else you can play on it. anyone else thinks that playing xbox 360 games or even classic OG xbox games in xCloud beta? let me know...
  8. Hi, can you guys help me ? I have signed up for project xcloud iOS beta. I recieved the...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, can you guys help me ? I have signed up for project xcloud iOS beta. I recieved the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Abudiix [link] [comments]
  9. Using PS4 controller w/ project Xcloud beta

in XboX Insiders
    Using PS4 controller w/ project Xcloud beta: Hello! So I'm very new to game streaming in general, haven't had an Xbox in awhile. Saw that Xcloud was a thing and enrolled, got my invite today. Does anyone have any tips for using a PS4...
  10. Motorola e6 android xcloud beta ISSue

in XboX Insiders
    Motorola e6 android xcloud beta ISSue: I'm not able to pair up with my Xbox one controller I am aware of there being a model of smartphone that may not be able to support the xcloud really though at least figure out if I am actually...