Xcloud Bluestacks

Discus and support Xcloud Bluestacks in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Has anyone tried this? I can't seem to get it to work submitted by /u/inadept [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/inadept, Nov 10, 2019.

1. /u/inadept
    /u/inadept Guest

Xcloud Bluestacks

Has anyone tried this? I can't seem to get it to work

submitted by /u/inadept
    [link] [comments]

/u/inadept, Nov 10, 2019
  2. deeNice3000 Win User

so theres no alt way for people without smartphones to train chops?

Download BlueStacks, it allows you to play apps on your PC/LapTop.
  3. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

4. luissolid Win User

XO19 London

I was really impressed about the announcement of xCloud coming to xCloud

Regards!
  5. Z12 Win User

Xbox...xCloud!

I’m very exicted for xCloud! I’m hoping Microsoft will bring xCloud support to the Nintendo Switch after the recent announcment.
  6. Smwutches Win User
Thema:

Xcloud Bluestacks

1. Xcloud Bluestacks - Similar Threads - Xcloud Bluestacks

2. Project xCloud

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud: Hello, I got accepted in ProjectXCloud I live in the US but I'm currently in Italy for a few months for work, I tried with a vpn but it does not work, there is something I can do to play it or...
  3. Xcloud on other devices

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud on other devices: I tested xCloud app on a Mibox S and a Mibox 3. In order to pass login screen, you need to use a rotation screen app, because MS login page screen, only appear on portrait mode. Finally I managed...
  4. Got an e-mail saying I've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview) a couple weeks ago...

in XboX Insiders
    Got an e-mail saying I've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview) a couple weeks ago...: I installed the app when I received the e-mail, but hadn't had the time to try it out until tonight. Now I get a message saying "Could not sign in. There was an issue signing in. Try again later."...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 on Android/Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 on Android/Xcloud: When connecting my Elite Series 2 controller to my Android Device (Pixel 4XL w/ Android 10), the View button acts like the default Android back button which breaks functionality in some games....
  6. Can you play on project xcloud without a controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you play on project xcloud without a controller?: submitted by /u/amgoingleft [link] [comments]
  7. Was invited to xCloud, but...

in XboX Insiders
    Was invited to xCloud, but...: I can't get my controller connected to my phone. My phone recognizes the controller when I search for it, but when I attempt to pair it I get a "Wrong Passcode" message. My controller is a model...
  8. Xcloud question (device)

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud question (device): Does anyone know what android devices work? Bcs i have an samsung note 10, got an invite but cant download it. Thank you submitted by /u/ilmwnf [link] [comments]
  9. i got selected to join Project xCloud (Preview)!

in XboX Insiders
    i got selected to join Project xCloud (Preview)!: but andriod app store says my mobil isent acceptet to download Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) XD i run an HUAWEI FIG-LX1 submitted by /u/NoriuZ [link] [comments]
  10. xCloud Controller Support

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Controller Support: Posting here to state that the Gamesir G4s Bluetooth controller does not function with xCloud. Was disappointed by this as it has been the best mobile controller I've ever used, even having a...