XCloud breaks up despite fast internet on Series S

Discus and support XCloud breaks up despite fast internet on Series S in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm in Japan with an Xbox Series S. My internet tested by the Xbox is 900Mbps down, 200+Mbps up, 4ms latency, NAT open. No packet loss. However when... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/htaste, May 13, 2022.

1. /u/htaste
    /u/htaste Guest

I'm in Japan with an Xbox Series S.

My internet tested by the Xbox is 900Mbps down, 200+Mbps up, 4ms latency, NAT open. No packet loss.

However when I play non-demanding games via cloud like Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion, the screen continually breaks up. For example, in a dialog when the text appears the text will render first with gaps in the text and then a second or two later it becomes readable.

Any idea why a non-demanding game in a supported country with a strong internet connection would behave like this?

I also frequently get the effect where an image appears in low quality, and then there's like a scan line down over 1-2 seconds as it renders in high quality. This happened a lot in Life is Strange.

submitted by /u/htaste
    [link] [comments]

/u/htaste, May 13, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Flight Sim 2021 on Xbox One S not launching from child account

Xbox one s or series s ?

If xbox one s then no it has to run thru xcloud as the hardware isn't powerful enough meaning non subscriber accounts can't use it

Series s can run it natively thru home share
  3. owendershot Win User

Cloud streaming

Agreed. & even now, I live in a more rural area and have no problems using XCloud on home internet. That said, it could be better, but the rare lag isn't a game breaking issue.
  4. SamQY Win User

Internet speeds fast on network, slow on series S

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

This is a test server and not the 2k game server you are going to use to connect/play. If you do the speed test in the browser on your console you should get better results as it will look for the server closest to your location with a better route.

The result that appears on your Xbox is already very good to play online but download/upload speed doesn't always determine the quality of the connection/server. If this only happens with this game, it's probably a problem with the game servers.

Clearing the console MAC and restarting internet devices or doing port forwarding can help you have a more stable connection to the game. If the problem still persists, I'm afraid it's a problem with the game servers and not your side.

Clean your console's MAC and restart your internet devices.

Network Settings> Advanced Settings> MAC Address and Clear.

If the problem persists I recommend calling your ISP and asking them to set a fixed IP for the console in your router's DHCP session and open the ports that Live needs to work properly.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

Also ask to put the IP of the console in the DMZ zone, if you need additional ports this function will take care of that.
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

6. Obsessive Power Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed yet again.

Darn it!

Well, I'd rather have it working. Despite getting a Series S, I'm still planning on buying the PC version.
Thema:

1. XCloud breaks up despite fast internet on Series S - Similar Threads - XCloud breaks despite

2. Xcloud is able to play with 2 controllers locally?

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud is able to play with 2 controllers locally?: Xcloud is able to play with 2 controllers locally? submitted by /u/Admirable-Green-5299 [link] [comments]
  3. xCloud not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xCloud not loading: So, i've been trying to share a XGP Ultimate with some friends, i created a new account and got it on everyone's PC. Changed the Microsoft Store with the correct account and even on the Xbox app...
  4. USB controller doesn't work properly on xcloud

in XBoX Accessibility
    USB controller doesn't work properly on xcloud: Hi, i bought xbox game pass ultimate to be able to play xcloud on my android phone, but the controller won't work properly. The camera keeps spinning in most games, and my RT and LT buttons...
  5. Can I still do remote play on the xbox app if xcloud isnt available in my region

in XboX Insiders
    Can I still do remote play on the xbox app if xcloud isnt available in my region: Can I still do remote play on the xbox app if xcloud isnt available in my region submitted by /u/Even_Addition2132 [link] [comments]
  6. XCloud not launching: Unable to communicate with servers. Please try again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XCloud not launching: Unable to communicate with servers. Please try again.: [img] Every time I try to launch a game in XCloud, I get the following error message: "Unable to communicate with servers. Please try again." I have very fast upload and download speeds, and I'm...
  7. xCloud crash in Skyrim after installing mods

in XBoX on Windows
    xCloud crash in Skyrim after installing mods: xCloud crash in Skyrim after installing mods, does not even arrive on the home page of the game, so you can disable the mods. [img] 67b5ca92-0ee8-4b37-a0df-70392d11940f
  8. Xcloud Gaming issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud Gaming issue: When ever I try to play a Game on xcloud using my iphone 11. It gives me the "we'll be right back" screen. I've tried restarting and rebooting my phone for weeks but it wont work. Please help....
  9. Dualshock 4 and xcloud problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dualshock 4 and xcloud problem: Hello, My dualshock 4 controller is not detected by xbox applications, so I can't play through the cloud. Could someone please tell me how to connect it? 3d4fad06-3eda-44d4-9b50-c9873162eb3b
  10. Game streaming is taking a break xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming is taking a break xcloud: Hi all, I'm in Australia and received my email accepting me into the xcloud preview. I have the xbox game streaming preview app installed, and I've logged in, but when I go to game streaming I...