Xcloud broken

Discus and support Xcloud broken in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have the Game Pass Ultimate since it came out and saw that xcloud came out so I installed and they told me to sign up, what I did my account is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by LoSR Darckclow, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Xcloud broken

I have the Game Pass Ultimate since it came out and saw that xcloud came out so I installed and they told me to sign up, what I did my account is logged in but they ask me to buy the Game Pass Ultimate when I already have it active on my account. A solution
    to offer me?

J'ai le Game Pass Ultimate depuis qu'il est sorti et j'ai vue que xcloud est sorti, j'ai donc installé et ils m'ont dit de m'inscrire, se que j'ai fait, mon compte est connecté mais ils me demande d'acheter le Game Pass Ultimate alors que je l'ai déj actif
    sur mon compte. Une solution a me proposer ?

:)

LoSR Darckclow, Sep 15, 2020
  2. jonnyxero Win User

Project xcloud on windows 10?

Well before 1903 i could play my xbox on my surface from a remote location ( I travel ALOT for work) now thats broken in favor of xcloud...but maybe thats part of the update for the companion app
  3. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

4. luissolid Win User

XO19 London

I was really impressed about the announcement of xCloud coming to xCloud

Regards!
  5. AdamKronus Win User

So now we will get a "Series X". With a "Series S" yet to be announced, how likely will there be a "Series C" (from Cloud) for streaming purposes only?

If the idea of XCloud is"play on any device" why create a device to play with XCloud?
  6. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

The Answer is if you trying use the Controller for xCloud, the xCloud is Test Version Yet, you tried make Firmware Update on your Controller ? I Suggest you make Report and give Some Feedback to the xCloud Developer Team
Thema:

Xcloud broken

1. Xcloud broken - Similar Threads - Xcloud broken

2. Xcloud for Android - Availability for Asia Countries

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud for Android - Availability for Asia Countries: Can I know when will it be available for Asia Countries for this xcloud or cloud gaming? I'm from Singapore, i tried to subscribe Game Pass Ultimate just for this cloud gaming purposes, however...
  3. Streaming Backwards Compatibility on xCloud

in XBoX on Mobile
    Streaming Backwards Compatibility on xCloud: Whenever I try to stream a backwards compatible game on xCloud (e.g. mass effect or dead space) to my tablet, I'm met with the error message of "can't stream this". Is there any way for me to be...
  4. Audio pops/cracks when streaming xcloud on LG Tribute Monarch, Android 10

in XBoX on Mobile
    Audio pops/cracks when streaming xcloud on LG Tribute Monarch, Android 10: I get constant popping audio on an LG Tribute Monarch phone with Android 10 while streaming any game, while I do not get it on an older Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx with Android 8 which is clear with no...
  5. How to get into xCloud or Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    How to get into xCloud or Console Streaming: Hello, I'm new to reddit but I have searched and can't find anything already on this recently. I've been trying to get into console or xCloud streaming from insiders menu, but I can't find it. Is...
  6. Project xCloud xbox gaming without box-hardware over android device

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud xbox gaming without box-hardware over android device: Project xCloud =>13€/month incl. ≈150 Games does this work with a USBc to HDMI cable (like Samsung dex) ? because if we don't need to buy a "LOUD&current-hungry" physical XBSX (+ Games)...
  7. Xcloud not showing the game pass library

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud not showing the game pass library: The app is updated and i had previous access to the testing phase of xcloud so i don't understand why the game library tab is only showing a "learn more" screen for xcloud that only links to a...
  8. Xcloud beta registration page not found

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud beta registration page not found: hello, do you have a direct link to subscribe to the xcloud beta? the link provided by microsoft puts me on the page to buy the Gamepass ultimate, I already have it and I am logged into my account...
  9. xCloud on PC - release date

in XBoX on Mobile
    xCloud on PC - release date: Hi, I have just a simple question: when will be the release date of xCloud app on pc? I have read, that Microsoft's employees are testing it since March 2020. Thank you. Imre....
  10. xCloud on Windows PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xCloud on Windows PC: I have a question. So I use xCloud service on my android phone and it works well, but I would like to use on my notebook. Are there any chance to use it in the close future or it will only works...