Xcloud chromebook crashes when loading a game from the cloud

Discus and support Xcloud chromebook crashes when loading a game from the cloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My main pc just broke and I'm trying to play on the cloud with a brand new chromebook, but it keeps crashing when the game tried to load. GeForce Now... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dainjerus, Jan 14, 2021.

1. /u/dainjerus
    /u/dainjerus Guest

My main pc just broke and I'm trying to play on the cloud with a brand new chromebook, but it keeps crashing when the game tried to load. GeForce Now works perfectly and I've played Cyberpunk 2077 (so I can play last gen games) is there anyway to fix it?

submitted by /u/dainjerus
    [link] [comments]

/u/dainjerus, Jan 14, 2021
  2. ghostkiller0427 Win User

Doom eternal game pass on pc

Who the hell wants to upgrade a chromebook it has playstore and just download xcloud but it only plays on 360p
  3. Siriusdish Win User

Unless if you upgraded the Chromebook or used xcloud then how the hell did you get doom eternal to run on that?
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Project XCloud

Is there any chance that Project XCloud will run on a Chromebook, either Chrome OS or Linux?
    I believe they stated that they're hoping to put XCloud everywhere that they can, eventually. So fingers crossed it'll hit those platforms too.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

doom eternal is available on pc from steam or bethesda, yes microsoft are buying them but that has not been finalised yet until next year, chromebook will not run doom eternal unless your running and android OS and using xcloud.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Borderlands 3

Can you try to start the game with a different profile?

If the game gets to the "Press A" screen, and then crashes, it might be an issue with a savegame.

If the game loads fine on a different profile, your savegame might be corrupted. Go to the storage settings, and clear the local savegame cache.

Try loading the game again, and let the game synchronize your saves from the cloud.

If the game still crashes, the cloud save is corrupted, and I'm afraid you need to start over or see if another save loads.
Thema:

1. Xcloud chromebook crashes when loading a game from the cloud - Similar Threads - Xcloud chromebook crashes

2. Xcloud screen issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud screen issue: The screen on my phone when playing on xcloud is partially hidden. Some of the bottom of the screen and some of the right of the screen can’t be seen. Is there anyway for me to change that?...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - XCloud using low connection speed

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - XCloud using low connection speed: Hello, everyone! I'm trying xcloud for mobile now for it seems an amazing option for playing good games for a nicier price. However in my country (Brazil) there is no xcloud server so that I have...
  4. Is Project xCloud down for you as well?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Project xCloud down for you as well?: [IMG] submitted by /u/shareef_3 [link] [comments]
  5. Remote Play improvements? xCloud news?

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play improvements? xCloud news?: Just figured out Remote Play on iOS and while its a pretty cool novelty, the amount of lag and connection issues make it borderline non-playable. I know its a relatively new system. Are there any...
  6. Xcloud crashing on chromebook

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud crashing on chromebook: Hi! I installed xbox game pass january 1st and i can't seem to be able to cloud-play. In my smartphone it works great, but on the chromebook it crashes whenever it tries to load it crahses....
  7. xCloud Remote Play - On connect, switches Speaker Audio to Headset

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Remote Play - On connect, switches Speaker Audio to Headset: Setup: - From PC start xCloud xBox Game Streaming Test App - Connect to Xbox Series X located on local network in the house Issue: - Once connected, the following setting gets changed on the Xbox...
  8. Quickly Hop into xCloud/Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Quickly Hop into xCloud/Console Streaming: I do a lot of gaming from my Note 20 Ultra with a Razer Kishi or with a spare Series X controller on my Galaxy Tab A7 when my TV is occupied by my significant other and an option to launch the...
  9. XCloud games keep crashing on Chromebook

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud games keep crashing on Chromebook: Hello, I have just downloaded the Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app on my Chromebook, and whenever I try to launch Forza Horizon 4 (my favorite game), it shows the loading screen, says "Enjoy and please...
  10. Using xCloud on Chromebooks with the Game Streaming app for Andriod

in XboX Insiders
    Using xCloud on Chromebooks with the Game Streaming app for Andriod: Since most Chromebooks can now use Andriod apps, some like my Samsung Chromebook Pro, very well. Will the Game Streaming app be available to use on my Chromebook in the near future? I have a...