xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming

Discus and support xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Xcloud for sure as you can play games you already own on Xbox, Im so hyped for Xcloud a9fe7eb4-aab7-4fb9-9d20-289c4c6adf30 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AMA4N, Sep 28, 2019.

1. AMA4N
    AMA4N Guest

Xcloud for sure as you can play games you already own on Xbox,

Im so hyped for Xcloud

:)

AMA4N, Sep 28, 2019
  2. J0hnsta115 Win User

I am really excited for both. I'm registered to participate in the xcloud beta but I've also pre-ordered Stadia to try out the service. I was a part of project stream when it was in beta, and I absolutely loved my time with it, so I'm excited for the future.
  3. NESClO Win User

Heya,

I know that cloud streaming is going to be an essential part of how we are going to play games. I am really happy that finally after years of trial and error it is working!
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

I am looking forward to both to be honest, I cant wait to try it out.
  5. DavidVandewater Win User

IPhone support for XCloud?
  6. sámoSamek Win User

Hey guys!

I was wondering what you guys and gals are more interested in when it comes to xCloud.

Personally I care very little about cloud streaming at the moment, though that might change in the next 10 years when the tech improves, internet connections get better (hopefully) and data caps are being increased on cellular connections. What I am excited
    about is console streaming though - whilst that is also very dependant on internet connection quality I can currently play on my partners PS4 Pro (which is one country to the west, about 700km away) with PS Remote Play with good quality and relatively low
    lag - on my laptop, on my phone or on tablet. Just connect my Dualshock and I'm good to go.

So with xCloud coming I'm mostly excited about being able to do the same with Xbox and not just in the same network via the Windows companion app or Onecast (which is expensive if you have to pay for it on multiple platforms).

Anyone else in the same boat? Or are most of you looking forward to cloud streaming without depending on your own Xbox?
Thema:

1. xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming - Similar Threads - xCloud Console Streaming

2. XCloud Problem!

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud Problem!: I got accepted into the preview of the xcloud but when I launch the app and sign in all I get is a screen with two opinions of how to stream but no games? Anyone else having this problem or know...
  3. Why is the xCloud demo only on Android?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the xCloud demo only on Android?: I’ve had an Xbox since like late 2015 and I’ve always wanted to be able to play Xbox games on my phone. I just recently realized there was a demo open to the public for project xCloud, and so I...
  4. So... xCloud in VR works.

in XboX Insiders
    So... xCloud in VR works.: So while testing xCloud I thought, why not pop my phone in the ol' Gear VR and see if it works. Boom, using the Samsung Phonecast app, I can play xCloud games on a big virtual screen, it was...
  5. Can't register for xCloud as I get this message (yes the screenshot is on iPadOS but I get...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't register for xCloud as I get this message (yes the screenshot is on iPadOS but I get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/danholli [link] [comments]
  6. XCloud controller issue

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud controller issue: Hello, Has anyone found a fix for the button mapping issue? Samsung Note 8. Currently tried - updating controller, made sure my phone is updated, restarted my phone and reconnected the...
  7. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Lisaalexstark [link] [comments]
  8. How is XCloud latency so far ?

in XboX Insiders
    How is XCloud latency so far ?: Just wondering as I haven't heard much, I'm in Australia so I don't even get a chance :(( submitted by /u/TheLlama23 [link] [comments]
  9. Xcloud Android - Sea of Thieves

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud Android - Sea of Thieves: While playing Sea of Thieves with around 35mbs the game looks great but is way less responsive than on xbox. It seems maybe the framerate is lower or something? I turned controller sensitivity way...
  10. Is there an NDA for xcloud preview?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there an NDA for xcloud preview?: I am a content creator wanting to make a xcloud impressions video. Is this allowed? submitted by /u/Fear-The-Patman [link] [comments]