xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming

Discus and support xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Xcloud for sure as you can play games you already own on Xbox, Im so hyped for Xcloud a9fe7eb4-aab7-4fb9-9d20-289c4c6adf30 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AMA4N, Sep 28, 2019.

1. AMA4N
    AMA4N Guest

Xcloud for sure as you can play games you already own on Xbox,

Im so hyped for Xcloud

:)

AMA4N, Sep 28, 2019
  2. J0hnsta115 Win User

I am really excited for both. I'm registered to participate in the xcloud beta but I've also pre-ordered Stadia to try out the service. I was a part of project stream when it was in beta, and I absolutely loved my time with it, so I'm excited for the future.
  3. NESClO Win User

Heya,

I know that cloud streaming is going to be an essential part of how we are going to play games. I am really happy that finally after years of trial and error it is working!
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

I am looking forward to both to be honest, I cant wait to try it out.
  5. DavidVandewater Win User

IPhone support for XCloud?
  6. sámoSamek Win User

Hey guys!

I was wondering what you guys and gals are more interested in when it comes to xCloud.

Personally I care very little about cloud streaming at the moment, though that might change in the next 10 years when the tech improves, internet connections get better (hopefully) and data caps are being increased on cellular connections. What I am excited
    about is console streaming though - whilst that is also very dependant on internet connection quality I can currently play on my partners PS4 Pro (which is one country to the west, about 700km away) with PS Remote Play with good quality and relatively low
    lag - on my laptop, on my phone or on tablet. Just connect my Dualshock and I'm good to go.

So with xCloud coming I'm mostly excited about being able to do the same with Xbox and not just in the same network via the Windows companion app or Onecast (which is expensive if you have to pay for it on multiple platforms).

Anyone else in the same boat? Or are most of you looking forward to cloud streaming without depending on your own Xbox?
Thema:

1. xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming - Similar Threads - xCloud Console Streaming

2. Project xcloud console streaming preview

in XboX Insiders
    Project xcloud console streaming preview: I read an article saying that the console streaming had been opened up to everyone. I am in the Project Xcloud beta and can stream games, but still cannot access the console streaming portion of...
  3. Happy to report that Project XCloud works with crappy hotel internet! Console Streaming......

in XboX Insiders
    Happy to report that Project XCloud works with crappy hotel internet! Console Streaming......: [IMG] submitted by /u/JuniorB3vins [link] [comments]
  4. How do I stream from my console to my phone I'm in the preview and have xcloud but when I...

in XboX Insiders
    How do I stream from my console to my phone I'm in the preview and have xcloud but when I...: How do I stream from my console to my phone I'm in the preview and have xcloud but when I try to go in the stream from console section it says learn more submitted by /u/hotlincs13 [link]...
  5. Is it necessary be accepted in the preview of xCloud to be able to try console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it necessary be accepted in the preview of xCloud to be able to try console streaming?: I just tried console streaming without being accepted downloading the APK of the app. (isn't available in my region) But, I'm arguing with someone that says it isn't possible lmao. submitted by...
  6. (XCloud) Xbox one Console Streaming Issue

in XboX Insiders
    (XCloud) Xbox one Console Streaming Issue: For some odd reason my Xbox Console Streaming isn't working I have done all the steps and double checked and for some reason it won't work if you could help me in any way contact me at (Gamertag :...
  7. Console streaming / project Xcloud on Fire tv!

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming / project Xcloud on Fire tv!: Last week I was able to boot up and play either console streaming or project Xcloud on my fire TV! Now when I load up the app it won't let me navigate, I have installed the latest version. Anyone...
  8. Project xCloud console streaming message "We can't stream from your console right now".

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud console streaming message "We can't stream from your console right now".: "Try again in a while We can't stream from your console right now." Confused why I am getting this message. I' m on a Xbox one x with an open NAT type. I have been having a lot of fun with...
  9. Unable to launch games I've launched before, Xcloud streaming not console streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to launch games I've launched before, Xcloud streaming not console streaming.: I can launch things I haven't launched before but when trying to launch Subnautica or Ark, which I was playing a few hours ago, it says Ark is currently not available? I launched borderlands 2 and...
  10. I'm in the xcloud streaming and the insider program, but I can't stream from my console....

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the xcloud streaming and the insider program, but I can't stream from my console....: [IMG] submitted by /u/BabySharkBoi [link] [comments]