Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games

Discus and support Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I've been testing the xcloud on my phone and tablet and it works great. However one issue I've come across is in a game that requires the view... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/doobedoo1978, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games

Hi, I've been testing the xcloud on my phone and tablet and it works great. However one issue I've come across is in a game that requires the view button (two squares), when I press it asks to quit the game in the app but quite a few games rely on you pressing that button. Is there a way around it I'm not aware of? I've updated my controller which lets me now see the xbox screen when I press the xbox button in the middle but I can't get the view button to work for the life of me.

An example is Just Cause 4, I've got to a part where I can't progress unless I open the comms using the view button but when I press it just asks if I want to quit the game. Can anyone confirm if this happens to them as well when they press the view button?

submitted by /u/doobedoo1978
    [link] [comments]

/u/doobedoo1978, Nov 26, 2019
  2. DJBSE72 Win User

iOS 13 update includes support for Xbox bluetooth controller

For is the Xbox One Controller the best availble even for mobile gaming.

And in advance of xCloud I just bought a phone holder for the controller :)

Not that will be sold out :)
  3. xJuice87 Win User

Controller lag?

Well that sounds wonderful. So its not my Xbox then. Probably just the controller? Or possibly the online game itself. I was thinking it was the crappy off brand mix causing issues.
  4. EyEdEaLz Win User

My 360 Keeps Turning Itself On

Do you have other consoles in your household? Possibly someone synced their controller to your console? The other option could be that the power button is extremely sensitive, even to static electricity. Is your console on a rug or other type of fabric?
    Static could cause it to turn on. Lastly it could be sticky buttons on the controller? The guide button could possibly get a little stuck and cause it to turn on?

These are the issues I found on a Bing! search.
  5. motphi Win User

Can Android devices install Xbox games,

installing games directly on the android device is not possible, but to have the games installed on the console, it can be done with the xbox application, just wait for the E3 to know more about the xcloud.
  6. The Mighty Spud Win User

Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

I'm not trying to use it with xcloud. Just trying to use it as a standard Bluetooth controller.
Thema:

Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games

1. Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games - Similar Threads - Xcloud controller issue

2. XCloud Controller Support Complication

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud Controller Support Complication: I had a great time with XCloud despite a few laggy interruptions. Played mainly on my Nvidia Shield K1 tablet using a Dual Shock 4 controller. Decided to sync a second controller via Bluetooth &...
  3. Xcloud controller sync issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud controller sync issues: Hello, I was playing Xcloud all week enjoying the new beta service. However, my Playstation 4 controller’s button mapping got reconfigured automatically to the wrong buttons after trying to sync a...
  4. My Bluetooth Controllers for Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    My Bluetooth Controllers for Xcloud: I have went through about 5 different retractable controllers from amazon and these are the 2 best ones for xbox streaming. I have one for my phone (LG V20) and the other for my tablet (Galaxy Tab...
  5. Control sticks not working on Xbox controller (Xcloud)

in XboX Insiders
    Control sticks not working on Xbox controller (Xcloud): I cannot seem to get my xbox controller working on my phone with xlcoud. It will connect via bluetooth fine, and it uses the buttons but I can't use the dpad or the control sticks. I updated my...
  6. Xcloud XBOX controller has input issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud XBOX controller has input issues: Whenever I use a xbox one control (I have tried multiple) it has input issues on xcloud and my device in general (using a Samsung Tab A 2019)... I won’t register about 25% of my inputs... But...
  7. xCloud button mapping/controller issues

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud button mapping/controller issues: Hi all, not sure if this was posted anywhere before... Any game I enter (I tried Forza, Killer Instinct, Sea of Thieves, and Halo 5) almost all the button inputs except for the left stick either...
  8. Controller issue in xcloud/gears 5

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issue in xcloud/gears 5: The menu button is not working even after doing a firmware upgrade on the controller, is this a known issue/something that is being worked on? I out feedback in the app. submitted by /u/robnmish...
  9. XCloud controller issue

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud controller issue: Hello, Has anyone found a fix for the button mapping issue? Samsung Note 8. Currently tried - updating controller, made sure my phone is updated, restarted my phone and reconnected the...
  10. Xcloud Controller Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud Controller Issue: Hello, I connected my controller via bluetooth. Upon entering Halo 5 my buttons are all wrong. The right analogue stick doesnt act as "aim" instead each direction is a different button. Any idea...