Xcloud controller lag

Discus and support Xcloud controller lag in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else experiencing significant input lag when trying to play? I'm on pixel XL, near wifi router with 200/10 down/up, and using Bluetooth... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/denxpress, Oct 28, 2019.

1. /u/denxpress
    /u/denxpress Guest

Xcloud controller lag

Anyone else experiencing significant input lag when trying to play? I'm on pixel XL, near wifi router with 200/10 down/up, and using Bluetooth connection. The app is showing that my network is not working 100% properly but nothing else on my network seems to be having issues. Was trying to play GoW 5 and during the warm-up I could barely shoot the moving guardian. About a half second or full second lag.

submitted by /u/denxpress
    [link] [comments]

/u/denxpress, Oct 28, 2019
  2. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

The Answer is if you trying use the Controller for xCloud, the xCloud is Test Version Yet, you tried make Firmware Update on your Controller ? I Suggest you make Report and give Some Feedback to the xCloud Developer Team
  3. The Mighty Spud Win User

Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

I'm not trying to use it with xcloud. Just trying to use it as a standard Bluetooth controller.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Thought on Project xCloud

I'm absolutely loving XCloud so far, especially using my home wifi. I still need to test it out on 4G a bit more, and it'd be nice to have one of those Xbox Controller Clips. But since I'm primarily using XCloud at home, I just put my phone on my wireless
    charging stand while I play.

Weirdly, Sea of Thieves is the only game where I've noticed some input lag. Ace Combat, Killer Instinct, and Halo have worked pretty much perfectly for me so far.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one controller Bluetooth error

Hello Itz,

Thanks for coming to the forums. With the
    Xcloud
    , as it is new not sure of any way to update the controller. There may be a way of reporting this in the game streaming app. Also may be a way to update or map the controller there also.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. IRB Win User

Google console?

I'll personally wait and see what the xCloud is like. Though I am still a fan of having a local console. No streaming game is ever going to compete with dedicated hardware for performance/lag.
Thema:

Xcloud controller lag

1. Xcloud controller lag - Similar Threads - Xcloud controller lag

2. Ultimate Xcloud Android experience. Note 20 Ultra/Xbox elite controller 2 with MOGA...

in XboX Insiders
    Ultimate Xcloud Android experience. Note 20 Ultra/Xbox elite controller 2 with MOGA...: [IMG] submitted by /u/jusumoner [link] [comments]
  3. The ultimate Xcloud on Android Setup. Note 20 Ultra/Xbox elite controller 2/Galaxy buds live.

in XboX Insiders
    The ultimate Xcloud on Android Setup. Note 20 Ultra/Xbox elite controller 2/Galaxy buds live.: [IMG] submitted by /u/jusumoner [link] [comments]
  4. Xcloud not recognising my controller inputs correctly

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud not recognising my controller inputs correctly: I use a Dualshock 4 controller for xcloud and it was working perfectly until it started to recognise buttons wrong. E.g my Cross button would get recognised as the B button. Can anyone help me fix...
  5. I need help getting a controller working with xCloud on the android 11 beta (Pixel 4XL)

in XboX Insiders
    I need help getting a controller working with xCloud on the android 11 beta (Pixel 4XL): Has anyone been successful using a controller with xCloud or Console Streaming on the Android 11 beta? I can pair my controller (tried both PS4 and Xbox controllers) and they seem to work fine but...
  6. Will the iPega PG-9088 controller work with xCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Will the iPega PG-9088 controller work with xCloud?: I bought a Ipega 9088 but it will still arrive and i want to know if xCloud games will work on this controller? submitted by /u/Arthurs_ [link] [comments]
  7. I'm using xcloud It works, but it is very input laggy. I'm using a ps4 controller with an...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm using xcloud It works, but it is very input laggy. I'm using a ps4 controller with an...: I'm using a Galaxy A8 2018 with android pie 9.0, in the UK. Not rooted. Please help!!!! Why is it lagging so much! Compared to geforce now, this is unplayable! submitted by /u/Volcano_Swimmer...
  8. Controller stops working after I start streaming from xbox or xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Controller stops working after I start streaming from xbox or xcloud: I'm using a bluetooth xbox controller paired to my phone. My phone is a samsung galaxy s7. I've updated my controller and I'm using gigabit 5ghz wifi for both devices. I've restarted both devices...
  9. Will xcloud get key mapping for controllers/gamepads?

in XboX Insiders
    Will xcloud get key mapping for controllers/gamepads?: Most streaming service have remapping and I think it's time for Xbox cloud to follow. submitted by /u/Cenimm [link] [comments]
  10. Stuck on this, Xbox controller connected, I've been approved for xcloud, I don't know what...

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck on this, Xbox controller connected, I've been approved for xcloud, I don't know what...: [IMG] submitted by /u/pyh00ma [link] [comments]