Xcloud controller lag

Discus and support Xcloud controller lag in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else experiencing significant input lag when trying to play? I'm on pixel XL, near wifi router with 200/10 down/up, and using Bluetooth... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/denxpress, Oct 28, 2019.

1. /u/denxpress
    /u/denxpress Guest

Xcloud controller lag

Anyone else experiencing significant input lag when trying to play? I'm on pixel XL, near wifi router with 200/10 down/up, and using Bluetooth connection. The app is showing that my network is not working 100% properly but nothing else on my network seems to be having issues. Was trying to play GoW 5 and during the warm-up I could barely shoot the moving guardian. About a half second or full second lag.

submitted by /u/denxpress
    [link] [comments]

/u/denxpress, Oct 28, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one controller Bluetooth error

Hello Itz,

Thanks for coming to the forums. With the
    Xcloud
    , as it is new not sure of any way to update the controller. There may be a way of reporting this in the game streaming app. Also may be a way to update or map the controller there also.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. IRB Win User

Google console?

I'll personally wait and see what the xCloud is like. Though I am still a fan of having a local console. No streaming game is ever going to compete with dedicated hardware for performance/lag.
  4. DJBSE72 Win User

iOS 13 update includes support for Xbox bluetooth controller

For is the Xbox One Controller the best availble even for mobile gaming.

And in advance of xCloud I just bought a phone holder for the controller :)

Not that will be sold out :)
  5. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Would you use/buy a Hand Held Xbox ?

I think with project xcloud it's not really needed. Perhaps they could just release some great controllers for mobile.
  6. IRB Win User

Xcloud VR Controler ideas

Sure is my friend, only its test phase currently. I will be happy to provide some youtube videos when I get some time. My Twitter is @NTolerated you can see on there we have already tested it with success in a field with 30mbps up and 30mbps down
    low lag minor dropouts.
    Isn't there an NDA on it? Are you allowed to record and show videos of it?

The idea of xcloud is to leverage all your existing games, anywhere you are. So modifying them would be down to the individual games I suppose to support a different controller input. at present, the games need almost no changes to work over xcloud.
Thema:

Xcloud controller lag

1. Xcloud controller lag - Similar Threads - Xcloud controller lag

2. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 on Android/Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 on Android/Xcloud: When connecting my Elite Series 2 controller to my Android Device (Pixel 4XL w/ Android 10), the View button acts like the default Android back button which breaks functionality in some games....
  3. Can you play on project xcloud without a controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you play on project xcloud without a controller?: submitted by /u/amgoingleft [link] [comments]
  4. xCloud - Some buttons on my controller work, most don't.

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud - Some buttons on my controller work, most don't.: My Project Scorpio edition Bluetooth controller only registers the A, B, L3, and R3 buttons once I've launched a game. The firmware is up to date and it works fine on my Xbox One X. I've tried...
  5. xCloud Controller Support

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Controller Support: Posting here to state that the Gamesir G4s Bluetooth controller does not function with xCloud. Was disappointed by this as it has been the best mobile controller I've ever used, even having a...
  6. Xcloud Controller Problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud Controller Problem: Okay to start things off when I'm not having this issue Xcloud is working great so I have no problems with the connection or anything like that. The problem I'm having is when I first launch the...
  7. [xCloud] banned in Halo 5 because of a controller disconnect

in XboX Insiders
    [xCloud] banned in Halo 5 because of a controller disconnect: Was put in timeout after 2 hours of pretty good quality streaming because the app suddenly disconnected. After reconnecting, the game said the controller was disconnected (even though it had to be...
  8. Xcloud VR Controler ideas

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud VR Controler ideas: So I been using the xcloud app with a samsung note 8 to play halo with my VR headset and was wondering if anyone else had had the chance to try this? I feel the controls could be modified to make...
  9. Controller issue in xcloud/gears 5

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issue in xcloud/gears 5: The menu button is not working even after doing a firmware upgrade on the controller, is this a known issue/something that is being worked on? I out feedback in the app. submitted by /u/robnmish...
  10. XCloud controller issue

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud controller issue: Hello, Has anyone found a fix for the button mapping issue? Samsung Note 8. Currently tried - updating controller, made sure my phone is updated, restarted my phone and reconnected the...