XCloud Controller Support Complication

Discus and support XCloud Controller Support Complication in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I had a great time with XCloud despite a few laggy interruptions. Played mainly on my Nvidia Shield K1 tablet using a Dual Shock 4 controller. Decided... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kojihills, Dec 3, 2019.

1. /u/kojihills
    /u/kojihills Guest

I had a great time with XCloud despite a few laggy interruptions. Played mainly on my Nvidia Shield K1 tablet using a Dual Shock 4 controller. Decided to sync a second controller via Bluetooth & complications arose. In settings, the controllers were identified as Wireless Controller. When I connected second DS4 the device automatically rearranged the button’s mapping layout. I thought maybe 2 controllers was a tall order for a beta so I unpaired them to go back to just the original one. The button’s mapping won’t revert no matter how I try to sync to Bluetooth anymore. It registers Start as R3, Square as X, & is missing the LT completely.

I wanted to sync my Xbox 1 & Elite Series 1 controllers to my tablet, but it won’t detect when I scan for devices. I made sure my Xbox controllers & OS for android was up to date. Its also weird because I’ve watched videos of people syncing Xbox 1 controllers to Shield K1 without issues. I had also tested the Xbox controllers on Samsung Galaxy 8 & they won’t detect either. I’d just like to play XCloud with any wireless gamepad. The Shield’s default controller works with any app in existence, yet is unsupported here. If anyone has figured out any workarounds, please let me know.

submitted by /u/kojihills
    [link] [comments]

/u/kojihills, Dec 3, 2019
  2. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

The Answer is if you trying use the Controller for xCloud, the xCloud is Test Version Yet, you tried make Firmware Update on your Controller ? I Suggest you make Report and give Some Feedback to the xCloud Developer Team
  3. coco meat train Win User

connecting xbox one controller to iphone

Officially its not possible. With Project XCloud in the works though I have to imagine full support is only a matter of time as they keep showing a phone clipped to an Xbox controller since that announcement. Hopefully it’ll work with current controller
    models.
  4. DavidVandewater Win User

xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming

IPhone support for XCloud?
  5. Z12 Win User

Xbox...xCloud!

I’m very exicted for xCloud! I’m hoping Microsoft will bring xCloud support to the Nintendo Switch after the recent announcment.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hard wired Xbox elite pad on xcloud beta.

Hi SoullessBoar,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Project xCloud will only work with Xbox One controllers that have Bluetooth support. You will not be able to hard wire the controller to your mobile device and have it work that way.

You can read up more on how the program works by reading up on the FAQ: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud#faq

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. XCloud Controller Support Complication - Similar Threads - XCloud Controller Support

2. Will the iPega PG-9088 controller work with xCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Will the iPega PG-9088 controller work with xCloud?: I bought a Ipega 9088 but it will still arrive and i want to know if xCloud games will work on this controller? submitted by /u/Arthurs_ [link] [comments]
  3. I'm using xcloud It works, but it is very input laggy. I'm using a ps4 controller with an...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm using xcloud It works, but it is very input laggy. I'm using a ps4 controller with an...: I'm using a Galaxy A8 2018 with android pie 9.0, in the UK. Not rooted. Please help!!!! Why is it lagging so much! Compared to geforce now, this is unplayable! submitted by /u/Volcano_Swimmer...
  4. Controller stops working after I start streaming from xbox or xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Controller stops working after I start streaming from xbox or xcloud: I'm using a bluetooth xbox controller paired to my phone. My phone is a samsung galaxy s7. I've updated my controller and I'm using gigabit 5ghz wifi for both devices. I've restarted both devices...
  5. Will xcloud get key mapping for controllers/gamepads?

in XboX Insiders
    Will xcloud get key mapping for controllers/gamepads?: Most streaming service have remapping and I think it's time for Xbox cloud to follow. submitted by /u/Cenimm [link] [comments]
  6. Stuck on this, Xbox controller connected, I've been approved for xcloud, I don't know what...

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck on this, Xbox controller connected, I've been approved for xcloud, I don't know what...: [IMG] submitted by /u/pyh00ma [link] [comments]
  7. XCloud controller issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud controller issues: So, my wired controller will recognize and work fine until I start gameplay. Then the button mapping is all screwy. Is it my controller or something else? 9a273511-4163-4a23-81b5-71e5f3fdb7cc
  8. Problems with Project XCloud( Connection to the controller).

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Project XCloud( Connection to the controller).: Every now and then, I hop onto Project XCloud to play a few games, except when I do, the controls glitch mid-game, every time. Like every time I play a game, especially forza or something, like...
  9. [Help] Controllers not connecting to Android Vis USB for xCloud

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Controllers not connecting to Android Vis USB for xCloud: Hey guys, So I'm in the test group for xCloud, however only have a day one edition controller and a series one elite controller. Knowing neither have Bluetooth capabilities, I bought a micro-usb...
  10. xCloud Controller Support

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Controller Support: Posting here to state that the Gamesir G4s Bluetooth controller does not function with xCloud. Was disappointed by this as it has been the best mobile controller I've ever used, even having a...