xCloud Controller Support

Discus and support xCloud Controller Support in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Posting here to state that the Gamesir G4s Bluetooth controller does not function with xCloud. Was disappointed by this as it has been the best mobile... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Chaos-Spectre, Nov 19, 2019.

1. xCloud Controller Support

Posting here to state that the Gamesir G4s Bluetooth controller does not function with xCloud. Was disappointed by this as it has been the best mobile controller I've ever used, even having a latch/dock.

Could we have something added to xCloud to let us set up controllers? That way instead of relying on it being officially supported by MS, we can just set it up ourselves with some sort of setup wizard.

submitted by /u/Chaos-Spectre
    [link] [comments]

/u/Chaos-Spectre, Nov 19, 2019
  2. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

The Answer is if you trying use the Controller for xCloud, the xCloud is Test Version Yet, you tried make Firmware Update on your Controller ? I Suggest you make Report and give Some Feedback to the xCloud Developer Team
  3. coco meat train Win User

connecting xbox one controller to iphone

Officially its not possible. With Project XCloud in the works though I have to imagine full support is only a matter of time as they keep showing a phone clipped to an Xbox controller since that announcement. Hopefully it’ll work with current controller
    models.
  4. DavidVandewater Win User

xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming

IPhone support for XCloud?
  5. Z12 Win User

Xbox...xCloud!

I’m very exicted for xCloud! I’m hoping Microsoft will bring xCloud support to the Nintendo Switch after the recent announcment.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hard wired Xbox elite pad on xcloud beta.

Hi SoullessBoar,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Project xCloud will only work with Xbox One controllers that have Bluetooth support. You will not be able to hard wire the controller to your mobile device and have it work that way.

You can read up more on how the program works by reading up on the FAQ: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud#faq

I hope this helps!
Thema:

xCloud Controller Support

1. xCloud Controller Support - Similar Threads - xCloud Controller Support

2. XCloud Controller Support Complication

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud Controller Support Complication: I had a great time with XCloud despite a few laggy interruptions. Played mainly on my Nvidia Shield K1 tablet using a Dual Shock 4 controller. Decided to sync a second controller via Bluetooth &...
  3. Xcloud controller sync issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud controller sync issues: Hello, I was playing Xcloud all week enjoying the new beta service. However, my Playstation 4 controller’s button mapping got reconfigured automatically to the wrong buttons after trying to sync a...
  4. My Bluetooth Controllers for Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    My Bluetooth Controllers for Xcloud: I have went through about 5 different retractable controllers from amazon and these are the 2 best ones for xbox streaming. I have one for my phone (LG V20) and the other for my tablet (Galaxy Tab...
  5. Control sticks not working on Xbox controller (Xcloud)

in XboX Insiders
    Control sticks not working on Xbox controller (Xcloud): I cannot seem to get my xbox controller working on my phone with xlcoud. It will connect via bluetooth fine, and it uses the buttons but I can't use the dpad or the control sticks. I updated my...
  6. Xcloud XBOX controller has input issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud XBOX controller has input issues: Whenever I use a xbox one control (I have tried multiple) it has input issues on xcloud and my device in general (using a Samsung Tab A 2019)... I won’t register about 25% of my inputs... But...
  7. Official telescopic Xbox controller for xCloud and Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Official telescopic Xbox controller for xCloud and Windows 10: Microsoft should consider building an official telescopic controller for phones (not slide on like the Razer Junglecat due to needing custom cases per phone.) Would work well for Xcloud, and the...
  8. Official Xbox relaxing controller for xCloud and Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Official Xbox relaxing controller for xCloud and Windows 10: Microsoft should consider building an official telescopic controller for phones (not slide on like the Razer Junglecat due to needing custom cases per phone.) Would work well for Xcloud, and the...
  9. Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games: Hi, I've been testing the xcloud on my phone and tablet and it works great. However one issue I've come across is in a game that requires the view button (two squares), when I press it asks to...
  10. Project xCloud on Elite 2 Controller & controller mount with 7.2" HD OLED Huawei Mate 20 X...

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud on Elite 2 Controller & controller mount with 7.2" HD OLED Huawei Mate 20 X...: [IMG] submitted by /u/dindatwin [link] [comments]