Xcloud controller sync issues

Discus and support Xcloud controller sync issues in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, I was playing Xcloud all week enjoying the new beta service. However, my Playstation 4 controller’s button mapping got reconfigured... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by M8NKEY 8IDZ, Dec 2, 2019.

1. M8NKEY 8IDZ
    M8NKEY 8IDZ Guest

Hello, I was playing Xcloud all week enjoying the new beta service. However, my Playstation 4 controller’s button mapping got reconfigured automatically to the wrong buttons after trying to sync a second DS4. It removed functionality for LT completely on
    top of it.

Was hoping to use my Xbox One controller, but for some reason it doesn’t sync to any android device. I’ve tested this on a Samsung Galaxy 8, & nVidia Shield K1 tablet. My OS on both device & controller are updated. I manually updated the controller on PC,
    & tried again on Xbx console. It said was already updated so nothing left to do. I saw old videos of Xbox 1 controllers syncing to a Shield K1 tablet, so I followed the exact steps. Nothing detects while scanning with Bluetooth. I also tried with an Elite
    controller series 1 & get no luck either. Can someone help me? I just want to game wirelessly using any available controller without issues.

I’m stumped here.

:)

M8NKEY 8IDZ, Dec 2, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi M8nkey,

Thanks for coming to the forums. The only thing that would cause the controllers not to sync is they are not Bluetooth. All Xbox controllers are not Bluetooth. In the

link provided
    , there is a picture of what Bluetooth controllers look like vs. non Bluetooth.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

The Answer is if you trying use the Controller for xCloud, the xCloud is Test Version Yet, you tried make Firmware Update on your Controller ? I Suggest you make Report and give Some Feedback to the xCloud Developer Team
  4. Real Dangerr Win User

Will original Xbox games on the Xbox One save the profiles on the cloud?

That's what is said that it would be able to sync our profiles to the Xcloud and all of our games would go with our profiles.
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Can't Sync My controller to my Xbox 360

Do you have any other issues syncing other controllers? Can this controller sync to any other consoles?
  6. His Pet Leaf Win User

Controllers are not syncing

Be sure that you are pressing the sync button on the console and controller at the same time in order to sync your controller. A hard reset and then performing that usually fixes my syncing issues.
Thema:

1. Xcloud controller sync issues - Similar Threads - Xcloud controller sync

2. XCloud Controller Support Complication

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud Controller Support Complication: I had a great time with XCloud despite a few laggy interruptions. Played mainly on my Nvidia Shield K1 tablet using a Dual Shock 4 controller. Decided to sync a second controller via Bluetooth &...
  3. My Bluetooth Controllers for Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    My Bluetooth Controllers for Xcloud: I have went through about 5 different retractable controllers from amazon and these are the 2 best ones for xbox streaming. I have one for my phone (LG V20) and the other for my tablet (Galaxy Tab...
  4. Control sticks not working on Xbox controller (Xcloud)

in XboX Insiders
    Control sticks not working on Xbox controller (Xcloud): I cannot seem to get my xbox controller working on my phone with xlcoud. It will connect via bluetooth fine, and it uses the buttons but I can't use the dpad or the control sticks. I updated my...
  5. Xcloud XBOX controller has input issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud XBOX controller has input issues: Whenever I use a xbox one control (I have tried multiple) it has input issues on xcloud and my device in general (using a Samsung Tab A 2019)... I won’t register about 25% of my inputs... But...
  6. Official telescopic Xbox controller for xCloud and Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Official telescopic Xbox controller for xCloud and Windows 10: Microsoft should consider building an official telescopic controller for phones (not slide on like the Razer Junglecat due to needing custom cases per phone.) Would work well for Xcloud, and the...
  7. Official Xbox relaxing controller for xCloud and Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Official Xbox relaxing controller for xCloud and Windows 10: Microsoft should consider building an official telescopic controller for phones (not slide on like the Razer Junglecat due to needing custom cases per phone.) Would work well for Xcloud, and the...
  8. Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games: Hi, I've been testing the xcloud on my phone and tablet and it works great. However one issue I've come across is in a game that requires the view button (two squares), when I press it asks to...
  9. Project xCloud on Elite 2 Controller & controller mount with 7.2" HD OLED Huawei Mate 20 X...

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud on Elite 2 Controller & controller mount with 7.2" HD OLED Huawei Mate 20 X...: [IMG] submitted by /u/dindatwin [link] [comments]
  10. xCloud SteelSeries Controller

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud SteelSeries Controller: I haven't seen a post yet about compatibility of xCloud with other non-branded Xbox Controllers. (If there is, please link it to me and I'll give you a cookie ) I have found that SteelSeries...