XCloud DLC only question

Discus and support XCloud DLC only question in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello Re mech 5 and other possible games: I play this on my PC, which isn't powerful enough for full game, hence xcloud is a god send. I really like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by WedgeMW, Aug 16, 2021.

1. WedgeMW
    WedgeMW Guest

XCloud DLC only question

Hello

Re mech 5 and other possible games: I play this on my PC, which isn't powerful enough for full game, hence xcloud is a god send. I really like the game, and I have purchased the dlc, but how do I get mech 5 to recognise I have purchased the dlc?

The Microsoft store recognises I have purchased it, but won't download the dlc without 'owning' the full game.

Other games which I play through xcloud - such as desparados 3 - allow me to dlc and play purchased dlc.

Hope this makes sense, any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm a big fan of the series. I just hope I've not wasted a bunch of money for nothing.

Many thanks all

:)

WedgeMW, Aug 16, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

XCloud DLC only question

You would have to buy the dlc because it has to be linked to your account fyi

It's not an play anywhere title

So no pc dlc doesn't apply to series x games

Because you bought the pc dlc not the xboxs
  3. SamQY Win User

XCloud DLC only question

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?

So far we can only use xCloud with the content that is available there. It is not possible to buy Games/DLC separately and use with xCloud.
  4. (Farscape) Win User

XCloud DLC only question

Mech 5 is a play anywhere title, it just does not support cloud saves (which it should as it is listed as so)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. Gameinator696 Win User

Xbox...xCloud!

I dont really if this question was answered already but will Xcloud be free if you have an Xbox and use that as a server?
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox cloud games

Well the thing is you still need your xbox for xcloud

As it takes most of the proccessing your phone is only a display in No way would a phone ever have enough power to play games with hdr

Stradia and xcloud relies on cloud proccessing unlike stadia it's not paid service that requires you to buy games stadia requires more bandwidth because you are using google servers for power

Xcloud uses your local xbox and network and live

Xcloud only supports a limited amount of titles and gamepass only

It is upto the publisher to allow it

Should be noted that games take a significant performance hit using xcloud
Thema:

XCloud DLC only question

1. XCloud DLC only question - Similar Threads - XCloud DLC question

2. Can you add more iOS to Xcloud soon

in XboX Insiders
    Can you add more iOS to Xcloud soon: Can u add iPhone 8 and iPhone se 2nd gen to xcloud submitted by /u/Mariolxl [link] [comments]
  3. Use Razer Raiju Tournament Edition for xCloud

in XboX Insiders
    Use Razer Raiju Tournament Edition for xCloud: Hey there, i wanted to ask if it is somehow possible to play with the Razer Raiju Tournament Edition on xCloud. It wont work if i connect it and try to play. So is there a emulator to emulate it...
  4. Xbox Project Xcloud not working anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Project Xcloud not working anymore: Hi, I am a project Xcloud founding member and have been playing Xbox games on my iPhone using safari. I’m in australia. All of a sudden it takes me to the page which says cloud streaming is not...
  5. Xcloud can't load games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud can't load games: Hi all, Since 7-8 weeks ago I'm unable to load games from Xcloud on MS Edge. This is the message I receive every time I try to play. [img] Before that date all was runing fine. Well, actually...
  6. Xcloud, thumbsticks and triggers not working.

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud, thumbsticks and triggers not working.: When I load into xcloud, the thumbsticks and triggers don't do anything, it works outside the streaming, I can navigate the xcloud library using the thumbsticks but they don't work in game....
  7. Xcloud Save PC Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud Save PC Gaming: I have been using Xbox Cloud gaming on my PC. Fable 3 is stuck in on a loading screen when starting. I think I have a corrupted save. But have no way to delete the cloud save since I do not have...
  8. Fable 2 on xcloud issue with old save file (DLC)

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 on xcloud issue with old save file (DLC): Hy everyone So i wanted to play fable 2 on my ipad but i cant play my oldsave file because i need to download the dlcs. Is there eh possibility i can play my old save file? submitted by...
  9. Xcloud game not including all owned DLC?

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud game not including all owned DLC?: So I am trying to play Two Point Hospital on xcloud (Edge on a win10 machine) and I have the Jumbo Edition upgrade on actual console. That means I have all DLC released for the game, and on...
  10. Empire of Tomorrow DLC for WWE2K20 won't work on Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Empire of Tomorrow DLC for WWE2K20 won't work on Xcloud: I own the digital version and all the DLC but it keeps saying that the DLC is not on this Xbox Console. submitted by /u/SteelFlex93 [link] [comments]