XCloud DLC only question

Discus and support XCloud DLC only question in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello Re mech 5 and other possible games: I play this on my PC, which isn't powerful enough for full game, hence xcloud is a god send. I really like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by WedgeMW, Aug 16, 2021.

1. WedgeMW
    WedgeMW Guest

XCloud DLC only question

Hello

Re mech 5 and other possible games: I play this on my PC, which isn't powerful enough for full game, hence xcloud is a god send. I really like the game, and I have purchased the dlc, but how do I get mech 5 to recognise I have purchased the dlc?

The Microsoft store recognises I have purchased it, but won't download the dlc without 'owning' the full game.

Other games which I play through xcloud - such as desparados 3 - allow me to dlc and play purchased dlc.

Hope this makes sense, any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm a big fan of the series. I just hope I've not wasted a bunch of money for nothing.

Many thanks all

:)

WedgeMW, Aug 16, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

XCloud DLC only question

You would have to buy the dlc because it has to be linked to your account fyi

It's not an play anywhere title

So no pc dlc doesn't apply to series x games

Because you bought the pc dlc not the xboxs
  3. SamQY Win User

XCloud DLC only question

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?

So far we can only use xCloud with the content that is available there. It is not possible to buy Games/DLC separately and use with xCloud.
  4. (Farscape) Win User

XCloud DLC only question

Mech 5 is a play anywhere title, it just does not support cloud saves (which it should as it is listed as so)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Cloud Gaming and DLC

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

For now we can only use Cloud gaming with the content that is available there. It is not possible to use DLC separately on xCloud.

Hope this helps
  6. Gameinator696 Win User

Xbox...xCloud!

I dont really if this question was answered already but will Xcloud be free if you have an Xbox and use that as a server?
Thema:

XCloud DLC only question

1. XCloud DLC only question - Similar Threads - XCloud DLC question

2. Playing on Xbox and through browser using XCloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing on Xbox and through browser using XCloud: Hi all, I would have thought this was possible? My son is playing a game on our xbox using his kid account linked to my main xbox account, and then I use my xbox account to log into xbox game...
  3. VPN for xcloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VPN for xcloud: Hi, i just wanted to ask can i use a VPN for xcloud if i live in the US and i want to use a vpn for US and thats where my billing address is, so i am not trying to scam microsoft i am just trying...
  4. does xcloud have a separated sign from game pass ultimate or will have?

in XboX Insiders
    does xcloud have a separated sign from game pass ultimate or will have?: since microsoft bought activision blizzard and geoff made this tweet https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/1483614576134406145 i admit that i whant to sign the game pass for cloud to can...
  5. Bluetooth headset won't voice chat on XCloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluetooth headset won't voice chat on XCloud: Hello, I game with Xbox Cloud Gaming with the respective app from the Google Play Store. I use Bluetooth earbuds. Sound output works fine for game and voice audio, however I am unable to enable...
  6. Why isn't Local Co-op on xCloud a thing?

in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Local Co-op on xCloud a thing?: The title says it all. Having access to most of my games everywhere I go is amazing but, I'm not gonna sit there and play while everyone watches. Playing with friends is half the fun. submitted...
  7. XCloud catalog of games not updating on PC App?

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud catalog of games not updating on PC App?: For a while now it seems like the "Newly added" games don't show up in the PC App Cloud section. I usually have to circumvent that by going on my phone, start playing the game, then magically it...
  8. Fable 2 on xcloud issue with old save file (DLC)

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 on xcloud issue with old save file (DLC): Hy everyone So i wanted to play fable 2 on my ipad but i cant play my oldsave file because i need to download the dlcs. Is there eh possibility i can play my old save file? submitted by...
  9. Xcloud game not including all owned DLC?

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud game not including all owned DLC?: So I am trying to play Two Point Hospital on xcloud (Edge on a win10 machine) and I have the Jumbo Edition upgrade on actual console. That means I have all DLC released for the game, and on...
  10. Empire of Tomorrow DLC for WWE2K20 won't work on Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Empire of Tomorrow DLC for WWE2K20 won't work on Xcloud: I own the digital version and all the DLC but it keeps saying that the DLC is not on this Xbox Console. submitted by /u/SteelFlex93 [link] [comments]