Xcloud feedback: screen whipe effect?

Discus and support Xcloud feedback: screen whipe effect? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got into the Xcloud preview today, and the first game I fired up was Gears 5. Right away I notice a weird screen wipe effect sometimes when the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/totalcereal, Nov 9, 2019 at 12:52 AM.

1. Xcloud feedback: screen whipe effect?

I got into the Xcloud preview today, and the first game I fired up was Gears 5. Right away I notice a weird screen wipe effect sometimes when the screen drastically changes what it shows. It really reminds me of some of the transitions in the original Star Wars. A good way to replicate it is, in Gears 5, hold down LB to bring up the tac-com. If you keep doing it, the wipe effect happens. Also noticed it on Halo 5, but not as much.

While I'm at it, has anyone noticed that input delay is different per game? On Gears 5 it's almost a half-second, making it unplayable. But with Halo 5 it was excellent, almost unnoticeable. Maybe they're testing different versions of their streaming tech on different games, but it's just something I noticed.

I'll keep testing Xcloud and providing feedback in the app, but I just wanted to see if anyone else has had a similar experience to me.

Edit: please ignore the "whipe" typo in the title...

submitted by /u/totalcereal
    [link] [comments]

/u/totalcereal, Nov 9, 2019 at 12:52 AM
  2. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Xbox.com PROFILE

Yep. Time to get that whip. And whiped MS for being a bad boy.
  3. jesse1234 Win User

Public Bata starts on the 29th Sep

bout time! ill be whiping the dust off my moh copy tuesday....haha
  4. yanos101 Win User

Slippery controller solution

thanks for the tip because whenever i had sweaty hands i whiped them on my friend lol =)
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

6. ConquerStone Win User

360 expiration?

I don't think Microsoft can whipe out Achievements considering you can earn them all offline. The system is in place, they can only whipe them out if you have a constant online presence. I hope that 10 years from now I can come back to this console, play
    some old but great games, and still earn achievements specific to this console.
Thema:

Xcloud feedback: screen whipe effect?

1. Xcloud feedback: screen whipe effect? - Similar Threads - Xcloud feedback screen

2. Cheap phone for xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Cheap phone for xcloud: Hello! Does anybody know of any cheap Android 6.0 phones that are between $100-$150? I have a iOS device and I want to use xcloud thanks! submitted by /u/ThatNcrRanger [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox's xCloud Preview Games Detailed, Dozens More Added

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox's xCloud Preview Games Detailed, Dozens More Added: [IMG] XBOX XCLOUD GAMES DETAILED AT X019 EVENT ARTICLE: GAMESPOT As part of its X019 event in London, Microsoft announced more than 50 games that are being added to the xCloud public...
  4. I Registered for XCloud streaming preview and I'm also an insider so I hope to get to also...

in XboX Insiders
    I Registered for XCloud streaming preview and I'm also an insider so I hope to get to also...: My username is Austineer5 Microsoft, If your seeing this. I hope to join and help the process. :) submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  5. I have a feeling they’ll announce the iOS beta for console streaming / XCloud at XO2109

in XboX Insiders
    I have a feeling they’ll announce the iOS beta for console streaming / XCloud at XO2109: ... at least I hope. I bought an android phone from a friend to try it out and it’s been awesome, but I would love to try it on my data on my iPhone XS Max. submitted by /u/tobiasbluehimself...
  6. Any plans to allow Xcloud and/or Console Streaming to work with a VPN?

in XboX Insiders
    Any plans to allow Xcloud and/or Console Streaming to work with a VPN?: Would love to see a VPN work with any of these services I know It is still quite new but I really cant play it like I would on trips or at work without a VPN. submitted by /u/Swordeaser [link]...
  7. Xcloud invites

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud invites: Am I the only one who still hasn't got an Xcloud invite or have they all been sent out submitted by /u/connorcovbadboy [link] [comments]
  8. Xcloud in the midwest.

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud in the midwest.: Im in Illinois and have been trying to connect to my xbox. Is it available in this region? Does anyone have the same issue? Im unable to connect to my xbox submitted by /u/bigLizard69 [link]...
  9. Xcloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud: If you don`t live in the UK, US or South Korea but really wan`t to try the new xbox game streaming app, Is there any way to do that. I am a Xbox Insider c85e53d7-2ed1-4d89-8af0-6aef237a29e0
  10. Xcloud iOS testing?

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud iOS testing?: Anyone got an idea of when iOS testing will happen? submitted by /u/demigodxl [link] [comments]