Xcloud feedback: screen whipe effect?

Discus and support Xcloud feedback: screen whipe effect? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got into the Xcloud preview today, and the first game I fired up was Gears 5. Right away I notice a weird screen wipe effect sometimes when the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/totalcereal, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Xcloud feedback: screen whipe effect?

I got into the Xcloud preview today, and the first game I fired up was Gears 5. Right away I notice a weird screen wipe effect sometimes when the screen drastically changes what it shows. It really reminds me of some of the transitions in the original Star Wars. A good way to replicate it is, in Gears 5, hold down LB to bring up the tac-com. If you keep doing it, the wipe effect happens. Also noticed it on Halo 5, but not as much.

While I'm at it, has anyone noticed that input delay is different per game? On Gears 5 it's almost a half-second, making it unplayable. But with Halo 5 it was excellent, almost unnoticeable. Maybe they're testing different versions of their streaming tech on different games, but it's just something I noticed.

I'll keep testing Xcloud and providing feedback in the app, but I just wanted to see if anyone else has had a similar experience to me.

Edit: please ignore the "whipe" typo in the title...

submitted by /u/totalcereal
    [link] [comments]

/u/totalcereal, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Xbox.com PROFILE

Yep. Time to get that whip. And whiped MS for being a bad boy.
  3. jesse1234 Win User

Public Bata starts on the 29th Sep

bout time! ill be whiping the dust off my moh copy tuesday....haha
  4. yanos101 Win User

Slippery controller solution

thanks for the tip because whenever i had sweaty hands i whiped them on my friend lol =)
  5. ConquerStone Win User

360 expiration?

I don't think Microsoft can whipe out Achievements considering you can earn them all offline. The system is in place, they can only whipe them out if you have a constant online presence. I hope that 10 years from now I can come back to this console, play
    some old but great games, and still earn achievements specific to this console.
  6. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

Thema:

Xcloud feedback: screen whipe effect?

1. Xcloud feedback: screen whipe effect? - Similar Threads - Xcloud feedback screen

2. How cool can be Project xCloud running on Xbox One, same as Sony deed with Playstation Now.

in XboX Insiders
    How cool can be Project xCloud running on Xbox One, same as Sony deed with Playstation Now.: As title say, I just hope someday will have this on Xbox One. submitted by /u/costinilie [link] [comments]
  3. Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...

in XboX Insiders
    Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  4. Help with setting up xcloud preview

in XboX Insiders
    Help with setting up xcloud preview: So I’ve been selected to try the project xcloud preview. Awesome! But I can’t seem to find and install the Xbox game streaming app on the kindle fire I have. I thought this was an android device...
  5. Xcloud issue(s)

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud issue(s): So when I try to play any game on the Xcloud streaming services, my buttons are messed up for example, when I press RT the game thinks i pressed the pause button, and when I look around with my RS...
  6. T-Mobile finally working on Xcloud!

in XboX Insiders
    T-Mobile finally working on Xcloud!: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheDorkKnight8BG [link] [comments]
  7. xCloud Project and local area network.

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Project and local area network.: The main question i have is that I would like to be able to stream on the local LAN only, is this going to be possible, or is it always going to have to be done remotely. The main reason I ask of...
  8. Xcloud streaming on Amazon TV -working!

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud streaming on Amazon TV -working!: Been trying different ways to get streaming working on android devices, and even order the later amazon 4K tv stick...I can tell you that the Amazon TV Insignia work perfect! Xbox controller...
  9. A question about xCloud

in XboX Insiders
    A question about xCloud: Are we allowed to post screenshots to social media accounts? It's pretty awesome to be able to play Ark and Madden 20 while I'm waiting on my train every weekend. I'd like to share that with...
  10. Wwe 2k20 Xcloud: Custom superstars not downloading

in XboX Insiders
    Wwe 2k20 Xcloud: Custom superstars not downloading: I was trying 2k20 on xcloud and thought I'd look at some custom superstars eg CM Punk and when I went to download it to use for myself the bar completed however the download never fully completed....