Xcloud feedback: screen whipe effect?

Discus and support Xcloud feedback: screen whipe effect? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got into the Xcloud preview today, and the first game I fired up was Gears 5. Right away I notice a weird screen wipe effect sometimes when the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/totalcereal, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Xcloud feedback: screen whipe effect?

I got into the Xcloud preview today, and the first game I fired up was Gears 5. Right away I notice a weird screen wipe effect sometimes when the screen drastically changes what it shows. It really reminds me of some of the transitions in the original Star Wars. A good way to replicate it is, in Gears 5, hold down LB to bring up the tac-com. If you keep doing it, the wipe effect happens. Also noticed it on Halo 5, but not as much.

While I'm at it, has anyone noticed that input delay is different per game? On Gears 5 it's almost a half-second, making it unplayable. But with Halo 5 it was excellent, almost unnoticeable. Maybe they're testing different versions of their streaming tech on different games, but it's just something I noticed.

I'll keep testing Xcloud and providing feedback in the app, but I just wanted to see if anyone else has had a similar experience to me.

Edit: please ignore the "whipe" typo in the title...

submitted by /u/totalcereal
    [link] [comments]

/u/totalcereal, Nov 9, 2019
  2. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

The Answer is if you trying use the Controller for xCloud, the xCloud is Test Version Yet, you tried make Firmware Update on your Controller ? I Suggest you make Report and give Some Feedback to the xCloud Developer Team
  3. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Xbox.com PROFILE

Yep. Time to get that whip. And whiped MS for being a bad boy.
  4. jesse1234 Win User

Public Bata starts on the 29th Sep

bout time! ill be whiping the dust off my moh copy tuesday....haha
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Project Xcloud - can't submit feedback

Hey Zoe

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking an alternate method to provide feedback regarding Project xCloud.

As you have already been provided with the best information in regards to this matter, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Project Xcloud - can't submit feedback

Hi Zoetr0pe,

I would say make sure you are running the most up to date version of the app from the Play store. Also make sure you are signed up to the Xbox Insiders Reddit
    XGS Preview
    page. It will be worth dropping a message on there if you are running the latest version of the app and can’t submit feedback.

Hope this helps and happy cloud gaming :)
Thema:

Xcloud feedback: screen whipe effect?

1. Xcloud feedback: screen whipe effect? - Similar Threads - Xcloud feedback screen

2. Football Manager 20 - Microsoft XCloud - not saving

in XBoX on Windows
    Football Manager 20 - Microsoft XCloud - not saving: I'm trying to back up my FM20 career (many hours effort) in the cloud, but every time i try to save a game i get the message: SAVE GAME FAILED The game could not be saved I have been able to...
  3. Project XCloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project XCloud: Ive been playing a game on Xcloud for a little while and was wondering if i purchased the disk for the game and would my data and progress be synced across between my console and Xcloud?...
  4. Do we know when touch contols are rolling out for XCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Do we know when touch contols are rolling out for XCloud?: People have been asking for this since the open beta launched last year and I haven't seen any updates on it yet. submitted by /u/Mercennarius [link] [comments]
  5. Xcloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud: I just learned about this from a friend and bave filled the form can you plz give me i like to download from test flite on ios and plz make ut a real app so that way more than 10,000 people can...
  6. Yesterday Playing xCloud on Android, Today “Project xCloud is not currently available in...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Yesterday Playing xCloud on Android, Today “Project xCloud is not currently available in...: I have been playing on this for over 3 months because I am currently stuck overseas (South Korea) due to COVID-19. I don’t have my Xbox with me so I filled in my time with this. Been playing last...
  7. Alpha skip ahead to beta and xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead to beta and xcloud: If I change from alpha skip ahead to beta the reason is my removable harddrive won't work on alpha skip ahead and if I go to beta updates will I be able to use xcloud still submitted by...
  8. Suggestions for xcloud and feedback.

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions for xcloud and feedback.: So I'm all on board wity xcloud, use it more than my xbox due to being vusy, and had some suggestions ● We need store access. Im not sure how Microsoft plans to truly implement the service but...
  9. Legit feedback wanted on xcloud/game streaming cell network testing

in XboX Insiders
    Legit feedback wanted on xcloud/game streaming cell network testing: Hey guys just wondering if anyone here on the xcloud or streaming beta has had any luck getting the stream to work on any cellular network? So far i've had no luck anywhere on my own cell...
  10. Project Xcloud - can't submit feedback

in XBoX on Mobile
    Project Xcloud - can't submit feedback: I keep getting an error message when i try to submit feedback. Any thoughts? cfc47a41-49db-47a8-a9d6-f648b2509b8e