Xcloud game pass games not saving progress on pc and iphone

Discus and support Xcloud game pass games not saving progress on pc and iphone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the first time ever but my progress won’t save. I do not own an xbox at all so I can only stream games my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by LouiseWarner1, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Xcloud game pass games not saving progress on pc and iphone

I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the first time ever but my progress won’t save. I do not own an xbox at all so I can only stream games my iPhone and my PC via Xcloud. So far none of my progress has saved at all, which is incredibly annoying. So far this has happened to all of the games I have played. This includes Fable 2, Doom Eternal, Stranger Things 3, Banjo-Kazooie, Oblivion and Forza Motorsport 7.

I spent a while on each of these games on my iPhone and my PC, only to find out after I finished my gaming session that they just didn’t save any progress at all to either of my devices but will save my achievements which is conflicting. Is there any fix for this? Is this an issue with said games, an issue with Xcloud or are there some settings I need to change?

Please note, this is the first time I have ever used game pass so I have no experience with settings and I am clueless as to any bugs it has.

:)

LouiseWarner1, Aug 18, 2021
  2. LouiseWarner1 Win User

Hey thanks for getting back to me, i have been constantly giving feedback while using xcloud and from what I have seen online from other users nobody seems to be having the same problem as me. I haven’t found any other person on the internet who can help me so I appreciate the help from you!

Would it work better if I manually sync my data to xcloud, if so how do I do that on iPhone?
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @LouiseWarner1!

This could be caused by corrupted data on your device. I would recommend restarting your devices and logging back and then try starting the games again. You may also need to re-install the games again to sync the recent save from the cloud storage.
  4. LouiseWarner1 Win User

Thank you, how do I sync on iPhone?
  5. SamQY Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you?
    I'm sorry to hear that I know this is stressful and infuriating but so far the service is in beta and it's not the final version yet and bugs like these can happen. I recommend that you give your feedback using the tool on the system so the developers can work on a fix.
  6. XBF Meryem R Win User

Xcloud Save PC Gaming

Hello there! I hope everything is going well for you!

Regarding the issue that you have, please try to uninstall the game and sign out from the Xbox app, after that restart your PC and reinstall the game.

If the issue still persists try following the steps on this link please Troubleshoot gameplay issues on a Windows 10 device | Xbox Support.
Thema:

1. Xcloud game pass games not saving progress on pc and iphone - Similar Threads - Xcloud game pass

2. how do i download Xcloud for my phone if i already have Game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    how do i download Xcloud for my phone if i already have Game pass ultimate: Please answer my question ! Thanks in advance submitted by /u/MAFIAHAMMAD [link] [comments]
  3. Cannot use Xcloud despite being able to use Game Pass Ultimate via family sharing.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot use Xcloud despite being able to use Game Pass Ultimate via family sharing.: I am in australia with a compatible device, but i am unable to use Xcloud, despite having access to game pass via family sharing. Do i need to have my own subscription?...
  4. Xbox Game pass (Xcloud) laggy and pixalated on high speed networks on Android.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game pass (Xcloud) laggy and pixalated on high speed networks on Android.: Xcloud or whatever you called is not working properly, very laggy and pixalated game experience. Almost unplayable, even now i have a good 60mbps connection (requires only 10mbps) it is streaming...
  5. I have game pass ultimate, how do I join xCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    I have game pass ultimate, how do I join xCloud?: I really want to play MLB the Show 21 on PC anyway possible and I recently bought game pass ultimate, how do I start using xCloud? submitted by /u/trevor4428 [link] [comments]
  6. I bought xbox game pass ultimate still I am not abel to get xbox xcloud

in XBoX on Mobile
    I bought xbox game pass ultimate still I am not abel to get xbox xcloud: I used the same account while getting xbox xcloud which I used while buying xbox game pass ultimate and then also it asks me to buy xbox game pass ultimate [img]...
  7. Xbox game pass Cloud (Xcloud) for the first time in 30 years Microsoft isent my first...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass Cloud (Xcloud) for the first time in 30 years Microsoft isent my first...: Its just unpayable Ive spent a week messing around with it and finally I can say with 100% confidence the problem is not at my end Such a shame. really needs sorting out its utterly unplayable...
  8. Xcloud (otherwise known as Xbox Game Pass) Quits on Chromebook

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud (otherwise known as Xbox Game Pass) Quits on Chromebook: Hi Everyone, I am having trouble with Xcloud on my Chromebook. I heard that you can play Xcloud on a Chromebook since it has access to the Google Play Store. When I play Forza Horizon 4 on my...
  9. Can't Use Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass) due to "family settings" on a mobile device

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't Use Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass) due to "family settings" on a mobile device: Hi Everyone, I am having trouble with accessing Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass for Android). Whenever I start a game it says "Failed to start cloud gaming session" along with "You don't have access to...
  10. Xbox Game pass on Project Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game pass on Project Xcloud: Hello i just wanted to ask if i'll be able to access the xbox game pass library of games in the Project Xcloud Beta?( Australia) Because i'll be mainly be playing on my phone and i'm thinking to...