xcloud game streaming

Discus and support xcloud game streaming in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Internet connection plays a huge role with the upcoming xcloud but it would be nice if Microsoft partnered with mobile carriers to have an unlimited... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Jim PrestonXB, Jan 28, 2020.

1. xcloud game streaming

Internet connection plays a huge role with the upcoming xcloud but it would be nice if Microsoft partnered with mobile carriers to have an unlimited data access specifically for the xcloud. Is this a possibility?

Im from Greece so you should definitely make a deal with Cosmote their infrastructure is in very good quality.

Let me know guys what you think?

:)

Jim PrestonXB, Jan 28, 2020
  2. ChaoticLlama42 Win User

Will the new Xbox Two be 100% Cloud Gaming?

there will be discs but you can use Xcloud to stream games
  3. Simple OJ Win User

Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

Yes Xbox will go into streaming services for video games and it will be coming out this October, the streaming service is called XCloud.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Why Did Microsoft Patch Streaming Out Of Network?

It could be that Microsoft could be about to make us pay for a feature previously allowed for FREE!!...
    You are confusing the xCloud service with streaming locally.

Xcloud allows you to stream games you do NOT own to your console. You basically "rent" access to the games which run on server hardware somewhere in the cloud, and stream the video feed to any device that supports xCloud. Be it your home console, your tablet,
    smartphone or whatever. It's like Google's Stadia or what Sony does to bring backward compatibility to some Playstation games.

This is vastly different to the home streaming that allows you to stream the video feed from your console that plays the games you "own" to a device that supports local streaming.

Unless you are trying to allow thousands of people to access your own console from the internet to stream your games to them, you are not doing anything similar to xCloud.

So don't make up some crazy conspiration theory like "Microsoft is taking away our streaming, so we have to pay to use xCloud"
  5. XBXBENX Win User

Who still play on the Original Xbox one?

I use my old One for Xcloud game Streaming now.
  6. BlastingAxis Win User

Xbox Series X + Project xCloud Conference Confirmed on March 18

new specs from the consloe and more games for project xcloud streaming
Thema:

xcloud game streaming

1. xcloud game streaming - Similar Threads - xcloud game streaming

2. XCloud or Xbox Game Streaming on PC?

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud or Xbox Game Streaming on PC?: I got an email this week or last that Microsoft is expanding the XCloud streaming to PC. I wanted to try it out but cannot figure out how. I have the Xbox Game Streaming (Internal Preview)...
  3. Add GTA V To The Xbox Game Streaming Preview Of Project XCloud

in XboX Insiders
    Add GTA V To The Xbox Game Streaming Preview Of Project XCloud: All These Scams For GTA V For Phones Is Crazy So, Why Not Just Add GTA V? Sure The Screen Is Small On Phones But Use A Monitor? Laptop? Tablet? Anything Really Its Just That This Will Stop GTA V...
  4. Xcloud/Game Streaming Forza Horizon 4 Music

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud/Game Streaming Forza Horizon 4 Music: First off, I'm super impressed with Xcloud/Game Streaming so far. It's super impressive. Little to no inpit lag except for control stick. That said, any reason why the songs are missing in FH4. Is...
  5. Using xCloud on Chromebooks with the Game Streaming app for Andriod

in XboX Insiders
    Using xCloud on Chromebooks with the Game Streaming app for Andriod: Since most Chromebooks can now use Andriod apps, some like my Samsung Chromebook Pro, very well. Will the Game Streaming app be available to use on my Chromebook in the near future? I have a...
  6. Xcloud e game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud e game streaming: Por favor adiciona botões na tela para não ser nescessário ter um controle físico, pois essa semana ocorreu algo estranho, quando eu estava usando o streaming do console, a bateria do controle do...
  7. Samsung galaxy buds don't work with game streaming/Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung galaxy buds don't work with game streaming/Xcloud: So I wrote this before and for some reason my post got removed saying there was a similar topic, but where is this similar topic?? I can't find it at all - so just want to know whether you were...
  8. Xbox game streaming Xcloud issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming Xcloud issue: Hello everyone. I don't have invition to Xcloud . But i'am already registered to it 3-5 months ago but i don't have any invition. Why ???????? Pls help with it. submitted by /u/memeslatvian...
  9. Legit feedback wanted on xcloud/game streaming cell network testing

in XboX Insiders
    Legit feedback wanted on xcloud/game streaming cell network testing: Hey guys just wondering if anyone here on the xcloud or streaming beta has had any luck getting the stream to work on any cellular network? So far i've had no luck anywhere on my own cell...
  10. Will there eventually be a "xcloud app" on the xbox itself? To stream games instead of...

in XboX Insiders
    Will there eventually be a "xcloud app" on the xbox itself? To stream games instead of...: As the halos and gear games are 100gb plus, I could see myself as using the service to play games that are not installed locally. submitted by /u/iamkeeeng [link] [comments]