XCloud games keep crashing on Chromebook

Discus and support XCloud games keep crashing on Chromebook in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, I have just downloaded the Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app on my Chromebook, and whenever I try to launch Forza Horizon 4 (my favorite game), it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BenOnForza, Dec 12, 2020.

1. BenOnForza
    BenOnForza Guest

Hello,

I have just downloaded the Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app on my Chromebook, and whenever I try to launch Forza Horizon 4 (my favorite game), it shows the loading screen, says "Enjoy and please share feedback", and then crashes. I cannot play it. Please help.

:)

BenOnForza, Dec 12, 2020
  2. ghostkiller0427 Win User

Doom eternal game pass on pc

Who the hell wants to upgrade a chromebook it has playstore and just download xcloud but it only plays on 360p
  3. Siriusdish Win User

Doom eternal game pass on pc

Unless if you upgraded the Chromebook or used xcloud then how the hell did you get doom eternal to run on that?
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Project XCloud

Is there any chance that Project XCloud will run on a Chromebook, either Chrome OS or Linux?
    I believe they stated that they're hoping to put XCloud everywhere that they can, eventually. So fingers crossed it'll hit those platforms too.
  5. blueamcat Win User

xCloud keeps crashing

6. ttttubby Win User

xCloud keeps crashing

Is it failing when connecting to your own xbox or to the xcloud servers? Sometimes connecting to my own xbox doesnt work until i restart my xbox
Thema:

1. XCloud games keep crashing on Chromebook - Similar Threads - XCloud games keep

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - XCloud using low connection speed

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - XCloud using low connection speed: Hello, everyone! I'm trying xcloud for mobile now for it seems an amazing option for playing good games for a nicier price. However in my country (Brazil) there is no xcloud server so that I have...
  3. Xcloud chromebook crashes when loading a game from the cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud chromebook crashes when loading a game from the cloud: My main pc just broke and I'm trying to play on the cloud with a brand new chromebook, but it keeps crashing when the game tried to load. GeForce Now works perfectly and I've played Cyberpunk 2077...
  4. Hello, I have a problem with the xcloud app But when entering a game the streaming freezes...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, I have a problem with the xcloud app But when entering a game the streaming freezes...: Help submitted by /u/BelzeBubulubu [link] [comments]
  5. Xcloud gaming services, they still around?

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud gaming services, they still around?: Is xcloud still a thing and if so how can I access it again? I lost accessibility a while back. Have two Xboxes with my profile signed in but I lost it when I went from my Xbox one s to my x. (No...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate and xCloud for the Family

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Ultimate and xCloud for the Family: Hello, We have an Xbox One with the Game Pass Ultimate. on the xbox we have 3 accounts. My 2 son's and mine. We share the Game Pass Ultimate. If one of my son's want to use the xCloud on...
  7. Xcloud touch control games blocked by family settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud touch control games blocked by family settings: Whenever I use a touch control game on xcloud it blocks me due to family settings though I'm set for M17 e3909e09-f18e-4479-9d46-32865a957e2a
  8. XCloud - how to get back to the game selection screen?

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud - how to get back to the game selection screen?: I’m in the Australian region so xCloud is still in beta and I’m using the Game Streaming app. How do I switch to a different game without having to close the app? I don’t know how to back out to...
  9. Unable to play games on XCloud Preview Android Mexico.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to play games on XCloud Preview Android Mexico.: Hello Insiders! Today i received the confirmation for playing xCloud here on Mexico, i already downloaded the App which is Gamepass However the play button is faded out. attached screenshot...
  10. Using xCloud does not take advantage of 100% of the screen once the game is started leaving...

in XboX Insiders
    Using xCloud does not take advantage of 100% of the screen once the game is started leaving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]