Xcloud gaming controller usb c type connection + headphones jack for Android phones

Discus and support Xcloud gaming controller usb c type connection + headphones jack for Android phones in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I’m completly new to both the android and xbox scenes. I’ve been looking for a good controller that is compatible with my One plus 8 pro... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by KrisCloudy, Oct 10, 2020.

1. KrisCloudy
    KrisCloudy Guest

Xcloud gaming controller usb c type connection + headphones jack for Android phones

Hi everyone. I’m completly new to both the android and xbox scenes. I’ve been looking for a good controller that is compatible with my One plus 8 pro so I can stream and play xcloud games on my phone. Like most modern phones nowadays, my phone doesn’t
    have a headphone jack. I was wondering if any of you know if there is any controller I can connect my phone to through usb c cable for low latency connection there also has a headphone jack sound-out put ...so I won’t experience any bluetooth lantency or disturb
    my surroundings while playing games? I find it dissapointing that the new xbox series x controller can’t connect with android phones by usb c cable - it woud be perfect if it did, since it both has usb c port and headphone jack.

:)

KrisCloudy, Oct 10, 2020
  2. Assassin14273 Win User

No me jalan mis audifonos que se conectan por usb[I am not pulled by my headphones that connect via usb]

Hi

I'm not sure if these headphones are compatible via USB. If the headphones can be connected via a headphone jack then you can plug them directly into the port on your controller. This will allow sound and voice to work
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Electric Volt controller connect to Win10 via cable

Hi,

Almost any USB C to USB A cable (your standard USB Phone/tablet charge cable) will work fine for PC or console gaming with a Series X type controller. I use a 2M USB C cable to connect my Series X controller to my PC.

I don't have any Bluetooth issues, but using a cable does avoid changing the batteries so much. 😁
  4. ttttubby Win User

Project Xcloud Streaming

Looks like its just for android phones and tablets and you need a controller (though i can confirm that xcloud works with nonxbox controllers).
  5. ngocphi Win User

Adapter for Xbox1 audio-usb headphones

Hey everyone!

I've recently bought new headphones for pc gaming and but they have a usb connection. I completely forgot that the Xbox1 controller is a 3.5mm jack connection 🤦‍♀️

I saw online a jack male to usb female adapter.

My question is: does this work?! Has anyone tried it before or is it this an impossible thing?

Thanks for any help!
    Therr sre some from amazon specificy for the xbox one usb to 3.5 or a bluetooth adapter type but since they arent licensed you have to roll the dice and hope for support from that manufacturer
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Using a USB Mic with an Xbox One console

Hi there

As stated it's suggested to use a headset instead of a USB microphone but if it works usb as power source with pink plug you can get a splitter that goes in to the jack of the controller and mircophone jack into mic jack female and headphones into the headphone
    jack and use the usb grabbing power that way, That is one way I have seen people setting them up like for broadcasting but that's for PC's mostly.
Thema:

1. Xcloud gaming controller usb c type connection + headphones jack for Android phones - Similar Threads - Xcloud gaming controller

2. Cannot use Xcloud despite being able to use Game Pass Ultimate via family sharing.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot use Xcloud despite being able to use Game Pass Ultimate via family sharing.: I am in australia with a compatible device, but i am unable to use Xcloud, despite having access to game pass via family sharing. Do i need to have my own subscription?...
  3. How to pair controller to Xcloud gaming on a MacBook Air?

in XboX Insiders
    How to pair controller to Xcloud gaming on a MacBook Air?: I have a MacBook Air and am using Safari. I can't find a way to pair my controller to play. I don't see any options on screen and I turned bluetooth on but doesn't seem to recognize the...
  4. Games in Xcloud don't see controller.

in XboX Insiders
    Games in Xcloud don't see controller.: iPhone 12 mini shows the controller is paired but games say it's disconnected. It's an XSX controller but these are supposed to work now since the latest iOS update right? Any ideas? submitted...
  5. controller stopped working with xCloud (gamepass cloud gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    controller stopped working with xCloud (gamepass cloud gaming): I've been using cloud gaming for a while with a Bluetooth Xbox controller and it worked very well, for a while. Recently, only the A, B, X, Y, and Xbox button have been working once the game is...
  6. XCloud Games do not recognize secondary controller input

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud Games do not recognize secondary controller input: The xcloud app itself can be navigated using two connected controllers but as soon as you start a game, itdoesn't recognize input from the second controller, rendering co-op games unplayable...
  7. Controller not working properly on xcloud gaming or remote play while it is wired to phone.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Controller not working properly on xcloud gaming or remote play while it is wired to phone.: Whenever I connect my controller (XBOX series controller or Elite Series 2 controller) to my phone (Galaxy S10+), via wired, the right thumb stick doesn't work and my R2 and L2 triggers send...
  8. Xcloud touch control games blocked by family settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud touch control games blocked by family settings: Whenever I use a touch control game on xcloud it blocks me due to family settings though I'm set for M17 e3909e09-f18e-4479-9d46-32865a957e2a
  9. XCloud Bug - Controller Movement/Game Selection

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud Bug - Controller Movement/Game Selection: [IMG] submitted by /u/GatesyOfficial [link] [comments]
  10. Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games: Hi, I've been testing the xcloud on my phone and tablet and it works great. However one issue I've come across is in a game that requires the view button (two squares), when I press it asks to...