Xcloud gaming services, they still around?

Discus and support Xcloud gaming services, they still around? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is xcloud still a thing and if so how can I access it again? I lost accessibility a while back. Have two Xboxes with my profile signed in but I lost it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/vv-rise-vv, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Xcloud gaming services, they still around?

Is xcloud still a thing and if so how can I access it again? I lost accessibility a while back. Have two Xboxes with my profile signed in but I lost it when I went from my Xbox one s to my x. (No not the series s and x) any help here?

submitted by /u/vv-rise-vv
    [link] [comments]

/u/vv-rise-vv, Dec 30, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

No cloud option

Xcloud is something different then. He would need a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Then he would use the Game Pass app on his phone to use the Xcloud service.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

XCloud

What is the latency/ping that you are receiving when you use xCloud?

Seeing as it is still in Beta there might be some issues still with the performance of the service.
  4. Simple OJ Win User

Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

Yes Xbox will go into streaming services for video games and it will be coming out this October, the streaming service is called XCloud.
  5. Atherza Win User

Is XBOX getting too ambitious?

With all the rumours whizzing around, I don't believe them all apart from the confirmed Project XCloud Gaming Service. Hopefully we'll have more on XCloud at e3.
  6. Pschirki Win User

So now we will get a "Series X". With a "Series S" yet to be announced, how likely will there be a "Series C" (from Cloud) for streaming purposes only?

I talked about a Device for xCloud gaming , not another
    Service
    🤔
Thema:

Xcloud gaming services, they still around?

1. Xcloud gaming services, they still around? - Similar Threads - Xcloud gaming services

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - XCloud using low connection speed

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - XCloud using low connection speed: Hello, everyone! I'm trying xcloud for mobile now for it seems an amazing option for playing good games for a nicier price. However in my country (Brazil) there is no xcloud server so that I have...
  3. Xcloud chromebook crashes when loading a game from the cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud chromebook crashes when loading a game from the cloud: My main pc just broke and I'm trying to play on the cloud with a brand new chromebook, but it keeps crashing when the game tried to load. GeForce Now works perfectly and I've played Cyberpunk 2077...
  4. Hello, I have a problem with the xcloud app But when entering a game the streaming freezes...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, I have a problem with the xcloud app But when entering a game the streaming freezes...: Help submitted by /u/BelzeBubulubu [link] [comments]
  5. XCloud games keep crashing on Chromebook

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud games keep crashing on Chromebook: Hello, I have just downloaded the Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app on my Chromebook, and whenever I try to launch Forza Horizon 4 (my favorite game), it shows the loading screen, says "Enjoy and please...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate and xCloud for the Family

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Ultimate and xCloud for the Family: Hello, We have an Xbox One with the Game Pass Ultimate. on the xbox we have 3 accounts. My 2 son's and mine. We share the Game Pass Ultimate. If one of my son's want to use the xCloud on...
  7. Xcloud touch control games blocked by family settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud touch control games blocked by family settings: Whenever I use a touch control game on xcloud it blocks me due to family settings though I'm set for M17 e3909e09-f18e-4479-9d46-32865a957e2a
  8. XCloud - how to get back to the game selection screen?

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud - how to get back to the game selection screen?: I’m in the Australian region so xCloud is still in beta and I’m using the Game Streaming app. How do I switch to a different game without having to close the app? I don’t know how to back out to...
  9. Unable to play games on XCloud Preview Android Mexico.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to play games on XCloud Preview Android Mexico.: Hello Insiders! Today i received the confirmation for playing xCloud here on Mexico, i already downloaded the App which is Gamepass However the play button is faded out. attached screenshot...
  10. Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?

in XboX Insiders
    Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?: I haven't seen any official word on this, but streaming my Xbox One games from my console has been my favorite feature of xcloud. Playing Slay the Spire in a hotel 300 miles away from my console...