Xcloud - halo reach?

Discus and support Xcloud - halo reach? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hey, super excited to be playing MCC collection with xcloud preview, i love it but its not allowing me to play halo reach, is this a bug or is it not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Magpie1304, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Magpie1304
    Magpie1304 Guest

Xcloud - halo reach?

Hey,

super excited to be playing MCC collection with xcloud preview, i love it but its not allowing me to play halo reach, is this a bug or is it not released yet? Is comes up with a error message asking for the dlc to be installed

:)

Magpie1304, Feb 2, 2020
  2. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Looking forward to e3 and new games.

Gears 5, halo, xcloud and hopefully atleast 1 new Ip
  3. Wrightstuff1 Win User

E3 2019 predictions.

A new fable,more info on halo infinite and xcloud and new ips
  4. Wrightstuff1 Win User

E3 2019, next Xbox reveal

Halo infinite playground games and ninja theorys new game also xcloud
  5. JayDelgado Win User

Xcloud - halo reach?

It might not be available yet but remember that it's a preview, more titles will be added eventually
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Xcloud - halo reach?

Check the list here. Reach isn't on the list jet. Check the list regularly. I hope that XCloud will get to the PC soon along with Reach and many
    other games. It will be incorporated in the game pass.

EDIT: I can see now that MCC is, hm...
Thema:

Xcloud - halo reach?

1. Xcloud - halo reach? - Similar Threads - Xcloud halo reach

2. Incorrect inputs on project xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Incorrect inputs on project xcloud: So, I just got into project xcloud a couple days ago but I've been having a weird issue where my controller inputs don't register correctly. For example, when I press RB it registers as start and...
  3. XCloud or Xbox Game Streaming on PC?

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud or Xbox Game Streaming on PC?: I got an email this week or last that Microsoft is expanding the XCloud streaming to PC. I wanted to try it out but cannot figure out how. I have the Xbox Game Streaming (Internal Preview)...
  4. nintendo games on project xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    nintendo games on project xcloud: i like to suggest to microsoft another thing for nintendo and microsoft parthernship -release xcloud on switch -release nintendo games(since nes to switch) to more peoples know about nintendo...
  5. Can you please add Dead or Alive 5 Last Round / Dead or Alive 6 (full game) to XCloud ?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you please add Dead or Alive 5 Last Round / Dead or Alive 6 (full game) to XCloud ?: I know I might be asking much but currently XCloud only has one decent fighting game to test; that is Tekken 7. I think Dead or Alive 5 LR / Dead or Alive 6 is fast paced enough to warrant...
  6. Can you please add the Fable games to Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you please add the Fable games to Xcloud?: Can you please add the Fable games to Xcloud? submitted by /u/Pickled-Hermit [link] [comments]
  7. Tuto: Play Xcloud on PC using Android-x86

in XboX Insiders
    Tuto: Play Xcloud on PC using Android-x86: Hi fellow (cloud) gamers. As a lot of you, I'm having a blast gaming on Xcloud and I just wanted to share how I managed to bring the fun to PC using an Android emulator until Microsoft makes...
  8. xcloud signup not appearing

in XBoX on Mobile
    xcloud signup not appearing: When I click links from xbox iphone signup for xcloud, then account login, there is just a blank white screen after that. How do I fix this? 7a21a69e-ac82-4b29-ba02-7c147f32c8de
  9. New Games on Project xCloud - Destiny 2, Halo MCC, and More

in XboX Insiders
    New Games on Project xCloud - Destiny 2, Halo MCC, and More: Hi All, Earlier this week we added a bunch of new games to Project xCloud (Preview). This list includes Destiny 2, Halo MCC, Superhot, Civ VI, Forza Motorsport 7, and a few others. Enjoy and...
  10. [xCloud] banned in Halo 5 because of a controller disconnect

in XboX Insiders
    [xCloud] banned in Halo 5 because of a controller disconnect: Was put in timeout after 2 hours of pretty good quality streaming because the app suddenly disconnected. After reconnecting, the game said the controller was disconnected (even though it had to be...