xCloud in AUSTRALIA

Discus and support xCloud in AUSTRALIA in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Any word when Microsoft may Bring Project xCloud to Australia?? Even if for a trial period? Most Regions have access to data speeds more than... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by vI SKINNER Iv, Feb 10, 2020.

1. xCloud in AUSTRALIA

Any word when Microsoft may Bring Project xCloud to Australia?? Even if for a trial period?

Most Regions have access to data speeds more than sufficient for it to work well. I live in regional QLD and we get 98Mbps at home. And we are set up with 5G coverage accross the entire city. Most major cities are the same... Why the Delay??

:)

vI SKINNER Iv, Feb 10, 2020
  2. ProDefault Win User

xCloud in AUSTRALIA

No Australia has some of the fastest internet available . Faster than most us cities mate . I'm sure if any other region gets x cloud it will be Australia . Don't worry yet it's coming
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

xCloud in AUSTRALIA

Since it's just being rolled out to other places I imagine it's just a matter of time.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

xCloud in AUSTRALIA

I tried it, and couldnt get pass the latency test. That is with FttN and an avg 80 Mbps download speed
    I believe they adjusted the latency requirement.

Try doing the test again. I have FttP and failed test, but learnt that pressing

LT,LB,RT,RB simultaneously, allows continuing setup if all other requirements are met except latency.
  5. julosjc Win User

xCloud in AUSTRALIA

No words at the time of my reply unfortunately :(
  6. vI SKINNER Iv Win User

xCloud in AUSTRALIA

As xCloud isn't available in Australia yet via Azure servers, I'd imagine that you were trying to connect to overseas Data Centres via VPN? might explain the poor latency?
Thema:

xCloud in AUSTRALIA

1. xCloud in AUSTRALIA - Similar Threads - xCloud AUSTRALIA

2. *ALL* xcloud games launch black screen, nothing works

in XboX Insiders
    *ALL* xcloud games launch black screen, nothing works: Pixel 3 Xcloud is up to date (as of today) Bluetooth Xbox one controller paired / connected (also tried disconnected) Any game I try to launch immediately opens a black screen. I can access the...
  3. Suggestions for xcloud and feedback.

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions for xcloud and feedback.: So I'm all on board wity xcloud, use it more than my xbox due to being vusy, and had some suggestions ● We need store access. Im not sure how Microsoft plans to truly implement the service but...
  4. Switching from Xcloud Android to iOS question.

in XboX Insiders
    Switching from Xcloud Android to iOS question.: Hey everyone! So I am in the xcloud preview on Android and want to switch to the iOS preview. I went into my xcloud registration page and switched my device from Android to iOS and saved it. Is...
  5. GTA on xcloud

in XBoX on Mobile
    GTA on xcloud: Is gta ever gonna be added to xcloud? Ive heard rumors of it a couple of months ago and ive seen the button mapping in the files of the xbox game syreaming app. Dors anyone know when it will be...
  6. XCloud still under NDA? I want to take a few screenshots but will not if it is.

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud still under NDA? I want to take a few screenshots but will not if it is.: Just double checking if XCloud is still under NDA. submitted by /u/mwassem33 [link] [comments]
  7. play devil may cry 5 in project xcloud asia game review

in XboX Insiders
    play devil may cry 5 in project xcloud asia game review: [IMG] submitted by /u/Grouchy_Guarantee [link] [comments]
  8. 5 More Games Added to Project xCloud

in XboX Insiders
    5 More Games Added to Project xCloud: [IMG] Hi All - Today we added 5 new games into Project xCloud. Let us know what you think! The list includes: A Plague Tale: Innocence Age of Wonders: Planetfall Cities: Skylines Journey to...
  9. Xcloud in South Africa? Is it happening?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud in South Africa? Is it happening?: Does anyone know anything about Xcloud coming to south africa? Is it even going to happen? c209ccdb-ac9d-4ef7-aed0-4fef61e87ebf
  10. [Help] Controllers not connecting to Android Vis USB for xCloud

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Controllers not connecting to Android Vis USB for xCloud: Hey guys, So I'm in the test group for xCloud, however only have a day one edition controller and a series one elite controller. Knowing neither have Bluetooth capabilities, I bought a micro-usb...