XCloud in MS store in London

Discus and support XCloud in MS store in London in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; If you're near London, might be worth visiting the new store and trial the XCloud setup they have there (3rd floor) I played Forza and Halo. Noticed a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jdobem, Jul 13, 2019.

1. /u/jdobem
    /u/jdobem Guest

If you're near London, might be worth visiting the new store and trial the XCloud setup they have there (3rd floor)

I played Forza and Halo. Noticed a bit of lag on Forza car handling but very playable, the Halo MP setup had no noticeable lag for me. Only played a few minutes so others might have different experience.

Right now their testing is Android only, no Iphone yet.

submitted by /u/jdobem
    [link] [comments]

/u/jdobem, Jul 13, 2019
  2. AaronJamesx38 Win User

E3 excitement!

I cant wait to see xCloud in October and then go to XO19 in London
  3. AaronJamesx38 Win User

E3 excitement!

I cant wait to see xCloud in October and then go to XO19 in London
  4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

New MS Store in London

Theres always great events going on at the MS stores appreciate for all ages. The event schedule should tell you what the recommended age group is.
  5. alexteam27 Win User

New MS Store in London

I m french and when i jump in the UK i go to the store, i m enjoy
  6. kev edin Win User

New MS Store in London

Ye im the same , to far for me . Ms when will you open one in Scotland. 🤔👍
Thema:

1. XCloud in MS store in London - Similar Threads - XCloud store London

2. XCloud controller issue

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud controller issue: Hello, Has anyone found a fix for the button mapping issue? Samsung Note 8. Currently tried - updating controller, made sure my phone is updated, restarted my phone and reconnected the...
  3. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Lisaalexstark [link] [comments]
  4. How is XCloud latency so far ?

in XboX Insiders
    How is XCloud latency so far ?: Just wondering as I haven't heard much, I'm in Australia so I don't even get a chance :(( submitted by /u/TheLlama23 [link] [comments]
  5. Xcloud Android - Sea of Thieves

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud Android - Sea of Thieves: While playing Sea of Thieves with around 35mbs the game looks great but is way less responsive than on xbox. It seems maybe the framerate is lower or something? I turned controller sensitivity way...
  6. Is there an NDA for xcloud preview?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there an NDA for xcloud preview?: I am a content creator wanting to make a xcloud impressions video. Is this allowed? submitted by /u/Fear-The-Patman [link] [comments]
  7. I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...

in XboX Insiders
    I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TimesHero [link] [comments]
  8. Xcloud Controller Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud Controller Issue: Hello, I connected my controller via bluetooth. Upon entering Halo 5 my buttons are all wrong. The right analogue stick doesnt act as "aim" instead each direction is a different button. Any idea...
  9. Xcloud streaming app issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud streaming app issues: Hello, I got invited to test project xcloud a few hours ago. When I launch the app on my phone (Samsung note 9) nothing happens, I can't stream games or see the option to do so or interact with...
  10. Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.

in XboX Insiders
    Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ilovmyselfalot [link] [comments]