XCloud in MS store in London

Discus and support XCloud in MS store in London in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; If you're near London, might be worth visiting the new store and trial the XCloud setup they have there (3rd floor) I played Forza and Halo. Noticed a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jdobem, Jul 13, 2019.

1. /u/jdobem
    /u/jdobem Guest

If you're near London, might be worth visiting the new store and trial the XCloud setup they have there (3rd floor)

I played Forza and Halo. Noticed a bit of lag on Forza car handling but very playable, the Halo MP setup had no noticeable lag for me. Only played a few minutes so others might have different experience.

Right now their testing is Android only, no Iphone yet.

submitted by /u/jdobem
    [link] [comments]

/u/jdobem, Jul 13, 2019
  2. AaronJamesx38 Win User

E3 excitement!

I cant wait to see xCloud in October and then go to XO19 in London
  3. AaronJamesx38 Win User

E3 excitement!

I cant wait to see xCloud in October and then go to XO19 in London
  4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

New MS Store in London

Theres always great events going on at the MS stores appreciate for all ages. The event schedule should tell you what the recommended age group is.
  5. alexteam27 Win User

New MS Store in London

I m french and when i jump in the UK i go to the store, i m enjoy
  6. kev edin Win User

New MS Store in London

Ye im the same , to far for me . Ms when will you open one in Scotland. 🤔👍
Thema:

1. XCloud in MS store in London - Similar Threads - XCloud store London

2. Xcloud not working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud not working: [img] I have an Xbox One S controller with bluetooth support and I have it connected to my phone via bluetooth and the controllers dont work 85% of the time but it works with other apps any help?...
  3. Xcloud console streaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud console streaming: I just want to ask that if I am away from my Xbox and I am streaming my Xbox on X cloud so can two account with separate controller play Through xcloud in one console by two different Android...
  4. xcloud on new Lenovo duet only giving me the option learn more or sign out?

in XboX Insiders
    xcloud on new Lenovo duet only giving me the option learn more or sign out?: I recently bought a Lenovo duet duet and when I try to play xcloud it gives me the options to learn more or play. It does not allow me to play for some odd reason. I was able to play on a pixel...
  5. Project Xcloud no longer working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Project Xcloud no longer working: I have been using Project Xcloud for months with no problem but all of a sudden it updates and I can no longer use it. Now (even though I applied and November 2019 and got selected in February) I...
  6. Project Xcloud has stopped working for me and redirects me to the "Learn More" page

in XboX Insiders
    Project Xcloud has stopped working for me and redirects me to the "Learn More" page: I have been using Project Xcloud for months with no problem but all of a sudden it updates and I can no longer use it. Now (even though I applied and November 2019 and got selected in February) I...
  7. Question: Insider Beta looking to re-register for xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Insider Beta looking to re-register for xcloud: So I originally signed up for xcloud a year or so ago, I got accepted Nov/2019 for android but within that time I moved over to ios. I have changed my registration to show that I now have ios but...
  8. Xcloud

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud: So i was in the xcloud program when it came out and had the app on my android but now i moved to ios and was wondering if i can get the app again or is there any way to join it again because i...
  9. I'm using xcloud It works, but it is very input laggy. I'm using a ps4 controller with an...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm using xcloud It works, but it is very input laggy. I'm using a ps4 controller with an...: I'm using a Galaxy A8 2018 with android pie 9.0, in the UK. Not rooted. Please help!!!! Why is it lagging so much! Compared to geforce now, this is unplayable! submitted by /u/Volcano_Swimmer...
  10. Started a conversation about XCloud and console streaming to mobile in the Xbox store and...

in XboX Insiders
    Started a conversation about XCloud and console streaming to mobile in the Xbox store and...: They literally looked at me like I was making this stuff up. How can a store full of Microsoft employees not know this is a thing that’s out vein tested as we speak. submitted by...