XCloud in MS store in London

Discus and support XCloud in MS store in London in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; If you're near London, might be worth visiting the new store and trial the XCloud setup they have there (3rd floor) I played Forza and Halo. Noticed a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jdobem, Jul 13, 2019 at 7:42 PM.

1. /u/jdobem
    /u/jdobem Guest

If you're near London, might be worth visiting the new store and trial the XCloud setup they have there (3rd floor)

I played Forza and Halo. Noticed a bit of lag on Forza car handling but very playable, the Halo MP setup had no noticeable lag for me. Only played a few minutes so others might have different experience.

Right now their testing is Android only, no Iphone yet.

submitted by /u/jdobem
    [link] [comments]

2. AaronJamesx38 Win User

E3 excitement!

I cant wait to see xCloud in October and then go to XO19 in London
  3. Saeleth Win User

Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

I believe that at E3 they talked about XCloud which is essentially the same type of service, although I trust MS to do this right way more than I do Google.
  4. estronal210 Win User

XBOX Live Status Service Alert Help

London, UK. 3 hours now and counting. Will expect those nimrods @ MS to get off their backsides sometime early next week.
  5. Z12 Win User

Xbox...xCloud!

I’m very exicted for xCloud! I’m hoping Microsoft will bring xCloud support to the Nintendo Switch after the recent announcment.
  6. Smwutches Win User
Thema:

1. XCloud in MS store in London - Similar Threads - XCloud store London

2. i saw interesting things about xCloud invitations, i now have questions about it

in XboX Insiders
    i saw interesting things about xCloud invitations, i now have questions about it: i saw a news talking about xCloud invitations (in french) http://www.xboxygen.com/News/30321-Project-xCloud-teste-par-des-joueurs-Xbox-insiders-images-et-liste-des-17-jeux with a list of games,...
  3. xCloud Insider Test has started...

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Insider Test has started...: So it seems a few Insiders have been invited to start testing xCloud https://twitter.com/IdleSloth1984/status/1146778204604157953 submitted by /u/rosenkrieger360 [link] [comments]
  4. [Serious] How can the Xbox team hope for success with XCloud when in-home streaming barely...

in XboX Insiders
    [Serious] How can the Xbox team hope for success with XCloud when in-home streaming barely...: I think the idea and concept of game streaming is brilliant. I was stoked when the feature was rolled out back in 2015, but since its release it hasn't seen any love or support (that we've been...
  5. Xcloud for Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud for Xbox One: Will this be coming to the Insiders at all, would be very interested in testing the local Xbox One Xcloud ability (LAN). submitted by /u/YellaDev [link] [comments]
  6. xCloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xCloud: I seen that interview with Phil Spencer where he talks about project xCloud and portable gaming. How cool would it be to steam your game anywhere you go an play it using a xbox controller. I'm...
  7. Project xCloud: More for Gamers and Developers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Project xCloud: More for Gamers and Developers: I saw this posted on r/xboxone, thought it was interesting, and decided to start a discussion here about Xcloud. Last fall, we pulled back the curtain on Project xCloud – our game-streaming...
  8. Project Xcloud Xbox Preview Programme/Insider Early access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Xcloud Xbox Preview Programme/Insider Early access: Does anyone Know if Xbox Preview Programme Members/Xbox Insiders Get early access to Project Xcloud? 76a8457a-a093-4594-87ee-414f1f3f233e
  9. Project xcloud on windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Project xcloud on windows 10?: I really can't tell if project XCloud is going to be on windows 10 or not because they said that in the first video they uploaded about it but the new video on march 12th and web page says nothing...
  10. Xbox...xCloud!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox...xCloud!: Dear friends, community, Microsoft, etc. Let’s discuss xCloud! · What do you know? (Please post it, we don’t want to link chase :)) · Why are you interested?!?! (Are you reading Microsoft?) ·...