Xcloud info today, the Nintendo switch alternative?

Discus and support Xcloud info today, the Nintendo switch alternative? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I think that this is a great step. Im all for cloud based computing. I've signed up for project stream, google stadia, nvidia geforce cloud, and just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by J0hnsta115, Sep 26, 2019.

1. J0hnsta115
    J0hnsta115 Guest

I think that this is a great step. Im all for cloud based computing. I've signed up for project stream, google stadia, nvidia geforce cloud, and just registered for xcloud testing. This is the future, and it's coming faster than we may have ever expected.

:)

J0hnsta115, Sep 26, 2019
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

I think they are or my be completely different thing but I get what you're saying
  3. pjameleven Win User

I'm a dad too and can totally see the benefits of being able to stream games on my phone, tablet, etc. That said, I'm not sure this is a move that is in direct competition with the Switch and more of Xbox trying to expand it's market and make gaming easier
    and more accessible to everyone.

Just my thoughts, but it will be cool to be able to stream my games when I can't access my xbox for some reason.
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

I Looking Forward for the xCloud, but I dont think it is a Rival to the Nintendo Switch. It is a nice additional Solution for mobile Gaming.
  5. Skepticality Win User

It will be good, I cannot wait to see what comes of it
  6. Northern Lass Win User

Im excited to try it, I see it as an extension of xbox gaming as oppossed to trying to complete with the switch.
Thema:

1. Xcloud info today, the Nintendo switch alternative? - Similar Threads - Xcloud info today

2. xCloud non-adult accounts

in XBoX on Mobile
    xCloud non-adult accounts: Any word when xCloud will be available for non-adult accounts? 4b777fab-066d-4d1f-92c8-4949125e4c8d
  3. xCloud Terms, NDAs, etc.

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Terms, NDAs, etc.: I read the terms and they make sense, no streaming/recording etc., but I'm not sure of the bounds of "publicly perform". Can I show it to my siblings and let them play? Can I show it to someone at...
  4. Does progress from other games transfer over to Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Does progress from other games transfer over to Xcloud?: I was planning on playing Forza Horizon 4 on Xcloud, but I would like to know what happens with the progress I currently have with the game. Will it become a seperate save only available on...
  5. Project Xcloud in the UK and my views after a few weeks.

in XboX Insiders
    Project Xcloud in the UK and my views after a few weeks.: So my specs etc quick, galaxy s10+ on vodafone. Xbox one X, Home network is virgin media 350mb connection. After market router nighthawk r7800. Connected to 5ghz. Wifi connection tends to be...
  6. xCloud S. Korea users?

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud S. Korea users?: I’m US military and stationed in S. Korea. I convinced myself that interest from S. Korea would be relatively minor compared to the other territories for the initial batch of testers. No invite...
  7. Questions on xCloud Streaming and xCloud Console Streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Questions on xCloud Streaming and xCloud Console Streaming.: Have a couple of questions, I have been able to use the xCloud streaming, works OK, but I wanted to try the Console streaming from the local LAN. but it appears that you need to pass the 4.8mb...
  8. Will messaging be supported over xCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Will messaging be supported over xCloud?: I was able to pull up the guide and check out my friends list. However, there's no menu option to send messages when on xcloud. Will that be incoming? Or are messages kept on your local xbox, so...
  9. XCloud (savegame gone)

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud (savegame gone): After playing on Xcloud my savegame on Forza Horizon 4 is gone. Is there an option i can find the savegames on the cloud? I did check on my 2 xbone's and also on pc no save game =( submitted by...
  10. 4Mb is enough for xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    4Mb is enough for xcloud?: submitted by /u/Adrianqwerty [link] [comments]