Xcloud invites over?

Discus and support Xcloud invites over? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; If we haven't gotten in the preview yet, are we just done? Checking the app every day to see if it suddenly works only to be disappointed is getting... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Frakkin-Toasters, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Xcloud invites over?

If we haven't gotten in the preview yet, are we just done? Checking the app every day to see if it suddenly works only to be disappointed is getting old.

submitted by /u/Frakkin-Toasters
    [link] [comments]

/u/Frakkin-Toasters, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Hyper x Vacuumz Win User

Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)?

I’m registered for the xCloud program but I’m still waiting on being invited to participate. Are you able to earn achievements while playing on xCloud or is that just wishful thinking?
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Xcloud

Hello Keko,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on registration for Xcloud. Here on the page for

project Xcloud
    it states:

During the preview, we will be starting small with a very limited number of spots available in our first phase and slowly increasing the number of accepted users throughout the year. Due to the large volume of applications, not all players can be accepted
    into the preview. You may not receive an invitation for many months (or at all) during the Project xCloud (Preview).

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xcloud Ios

As per the registration page, it states that invites and spots for participation are limited and some invites may not be sent out until months after signing-up... so that means you could get an invite from anywhere from a few weeks to a few months dependent
    upon where in the waves of invites they are right now. Just monitor your email for information, and you'll be in soon enough. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud#register
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

6. luissolid Win User

XO19 London

I was really impressed about the announcement of xCloud coming to xCloud

Regards!
Thema:

Xcloud invites over?

1. Xcloud invites over? - Similar Threads - Xcloud invites

2. Registered Dec 21. 2019. Never received xCloud invite. What now?

in XboX Insiders
    Registered Dec 21. 2019. Never received xCloud invite. What now?: [IMG] submitted by /u/KnotDawson [link] [comments]
  3. xCloud Invite Issues (Invite not working)

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Invite Issues (Invite not working): After receiving an xCloud invite earlier today, I reinstalled the streaming app, signed in, and was sent to the "Learn More" default home page, as if my account hadn't received an invite yet. I...
  4. Hello there, I have project xCloud invitation but it does not work

in XboX Insiders
    Hello there, I have project xCloud invitation but it does not work: Hello, a few month ago I got accepted in project xCloud and now it should be released in Italy but when I try to log in I still get the error "Project xCloud is not currently available in your...
  5. Any news about invitations being sent out to new users? On xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news about invitations being sent out to new users? On xcloud?: Is their any new invitation coming out for ios? Or not at the moment or in a month I’ll keep waiting if it’s not. submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  6. I got the invitation to join the Xcloud IOS TestFlight. But when I press on the link I get...

in XboX Insiders
    I got the invitation to join the Xcloud IOS TestFlight. But when I press on the link I get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SouthsideProvider [link] [comments]
  7. What's the current wait time for xcloud invites?

in XboX Insiders
    What's the current wait time for xcloud invites?: Jus checking w other members to see what's the current wait time for xcloud signup. I got hooked on this after getting console streaming and now I jus wanna keep playing. I registered for xcloud...
  8. I need help with the xbox game streaming thingy. How long does a xCloud invite take?

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with the xbox game streaming thingy. How long does a xCloud invite take?: submitted by /u/Loco_Taco146 [link] [comments]
  9. Xcloud invites

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud invites: Has anyone received an invite for xCloud after registering anytime in November? submitted by /u/KerbalCommander117 [link] [comments]
  10. I JUST GIT INVITED TO PROJECT XCLOUD! Thank you Microsoft! I will be able to start testing...

in XboX Insiders
    I JUST GIT INVITED TO PROJECT XCLOUD! Thank you Microsoft! I will be able to start testing...: Yay! submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]