XCloud iOS Issue - No Video When Launching Games

Discus and support XCloud iOS Issue - No Video When Launching Games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm using an iPhone 11 with the latest iOS, and I literally don't get video on any game. Wreckfest gives me audio, but nothing gets me video at all.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mrtlwolf, May 4, 2021 at 7:42 AM.

1. /u/mrtlwolf
    /u/mrtlwolf Guest

I'm using an iPhone 11 with the latest iOS, and I literally don't get video on any game. Wreckfest gives me audio, but nothing gets me video at all.

submitted by /u/mrtlwolf
    [link] [comments]

/u/mrtlwolf, May 4, 2021 at 7:42 AM
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

Stream between pc and android like Steam Link

You will be able to use this feature when xCloud launching. You will be able to streaming to other devices.

Also, there is an app for Android and iOS called Onecast, maybe you should try.
  3. JDebro Win User

Xcloud

4. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)?

I just signed up for the iOS beta, and I am hoping I get accepted. I don’t have an android or any of my old androids when I used to have one to play the preview for xCloud. I have heard some good things about the xCloud and I am hoping that it will be
    as good when it gets released on iOS. Hopefully I will get accepted.
  5. AWildYamiEnters Win User

X019 Mixer Mixpot on TONIGHT'S Inside Xbox!

Wooo I can't wait! Hope they say xCloud beta is coming to iOS.
  6. Jaxpug Win User

Xcloud game changer move over stadia?

I'm looking forward to seeing xCloud on the iOS platform as well! It will be nice to have some gaming away from the TV. As a dad, getting some game time in when I can is occasionally a challenge and I see this making it easier.
Thema:

1. XCloud iOS Issue - No Video When Launching Games - Similar Threads - XCloud iOS Issue

2. Xcloud on iOS beta issue when accessing Xbox.com/play.

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud on iOS beta issue when accessing Xbox.com/play.: I’m having an odd issue with the cloud gaming beta page. I got the invite and when I go to Xbox.com/play and sign in all is well until I press get ready to play(any game), it tells me to add Cloud...
  3. Will there be more xCloud iOS Invites coming?

in XboX Insiders
    Will there be more xCloud iOS Invites coming?: Will there be anymore released anytime soon? I’m away on business and would love to test it out far away from my home. So far console streaming worked fairly well but want to try out the streaming...
  4. Questions about invites to the iOS xCloud beta

in XboX Insiders
    Questions about invites to the iOS xCloud beta: Is there anyway to get an invite to the beta program for xcloud on iOS? submitted by /u/__bergman__ [link] [comments]
  5. IOS Beta no longer lets me use xcloud on iPhone or PC

in XboX Insiders
    IOS Beta no longer lets me use xcloud on iPhone or PC: I received an email with the invite to the IOS beta and I was playing on it yesterday no problem. I tried to get into cloud through my browser on my PC and on my iPhone and now it says I don't...
  6. Controller not working for Xcloud beta on Ios or browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Controller not working for Xcloud beta on Ios or browser?: I have connected my controller via bluetooth to both my computer and my Iphone and then launch a game but I cannot use the controller to do anything. Any help? I have never tried using a...
  7. Xcloud beta working on iOS but not PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud beta working on iOS but not PC?: I got an invite to the beta last night. I can login fine with my iOS device but I get a "beta is invite only" on my Windows 10 PC. The email says to log in to either iOS or Win10 so what gives?...
  8. xcloud ios beta iphone 12 xs controller isn't working

in XboX Insiders
    xcloud ios beta iphone 12 xs controller isn't working: Not sure if this is because i'm using latest ios 14 beta whilst xcloud is downloaded on iphone 12 mini. xs controller pairs and connects to bluetooth fine. No controller use or reaction via...
  9. Xcloud W10 ios (beta) can you run the xcloud beta through the new edge on the console...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud W10 ios (beta) can you run the xcloud beta through the new edge on the console...: I got invited for the xcloud beta but can i run xcloud through the new edge on my console or do i need to play xcloud on my pc because heard a while back that the new edge would support xcloud on...
  10. I received an invite for xCloud iOS and W10, but it won't actually let me use the service

in XboX Insiders
    I received an invite for xCloud iOS and W10, but it won't actually let me use the service: When I go to log in at xbox.com/play, it keeps telling me to log into the account to which the email was sent to, which it was. Is anyone else having this issue? submitted by /u/Robberryan...