Xcloud ? iOS support ?

Discus and support Xcloud ? iOS support ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Will xcloud be supporting Apple products? submitted by /u/McNuttyNutz [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/McNuttyNutz, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Xcloud ? iOS support ?

/u/McNuttyNutz, Dec 2, 2019
  2. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

From what I understand, there will be phone support for xCloud so I would imagine iOS being supported for sure. But I cant confirm that.
  3. mk4Y Win User

Project XCloud

I think project x cloud will be available on every platform which supports the xbox app. (Windows, Android, iOS)
  4. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

I believe so yes. All IOS devices.
    I wouldn't say "All iOS devices", cause that would mean a first Gen iPhone/iPad could use the service. If at all possible I'd say everything that uses iOS 12 and up, because iOS 13 is currently in beta (with a Sep. release).
  5. Epic Louie Win User

iOS 13 update includes support for Xbox bluetooth controller

I'm an iPhone guy myself. I only play the Microsoft games with achievements, but that'll change with xCloud.
  6. JDebro Win User

Xcloud

Thema:

Xcloud ? iOS support ?

1. Xcloud ? iOS support ? - Similar Threads - Xcloud iOS support

2. Anyone else not able to sign into the game streaming iOS app for xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to sign into the game streaming iOS app for xcloud?: Can’t seem to log in it just gives me a error. submitted by /u/Soundwarp [link] [comments]
  3. Xcloud Ios

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud Ios: So how kong to i have to wait for a invite on Xcloud? a33e4742-2896-4fd5-a3bf-d12832e90aab
  4. Are there Updates to xcloud on iOS?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there Updates to xcloud on iOS?: Is there any updates to xcloud for iOS. Any news for a new round testers for this program? submitted by /u/Blueman5628 [link] [comments]
  5. Xcloud iOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud iOS: I was wondering when the next set of people will be able to test project xcloud for ios afbdb3bc-0464-4606-864c-d68245d70495
  6. Xcloud on IOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud on IOS: So I was accepted into Xcloud months ago and havent been able to contact anyone making this my last resort. I was never given the test flight code for the IOS version of Xcloud or Game Stream or...
  7. IOS test flight project xcloud.....?

in XboX Insiders
    IOS test flight project xcloud.....?: I was accepted into the Beta for IOS testflight for project xcloud. The follow up email never arrived though and i'm still waiting. its been 2 months now so I thought i'd mention something here to...
  8. Need help, getting this on xcloud iOS beta

in XboX Insiders
    Need help, getting this on xcloud iOS beta: [IMG] submitted by /u/abranbp [link] [comments]
  9. Switching from Xcloud Android to iOS question.

in XboX Insiders
    Switching from Xcloud Android to iOS question.: Hey everyone! So I am in the xcloud preview on Android and want to switch to the iOS preview. I went into my xcloud registration page and switched my device from Android to iOS and saved it. Is...
  10. iOS support for XCloud

in XboX Insiders
    iOS support for XCloud: I just wanted to ask, will XCloud ever come to iOS? There is Xbox One S controller support in iOS, so I just thought XCloud could come to iOS. submitted by /u/Mooki310000 [link] [comments]