Xcloud is able to play with 2 controllers locally?

Discus and support Xcloud is able to play with 2 controllers locally? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xcloud is able to play with 2 controllers locally? submitted by /u/Admirable-Green-5299 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Admirable-Green-5299, May 14, 2022.

1. Xcloud is able to play with 2 controllers locally?

/u/Admirable-Green-5299, May 14, 2022
  2. Hyper x Vacuumz Win User

Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)?

I’m registered for the xCloud program but I’m still waiting on being invited to participate. Are you able to earn achievements while playing on xCloud or is that just wishful thinking?
  3. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Mobile games is it possible and would u like it

Hope they do you will be able to play xbox games on mobile with xcloud
  4. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

The Answer is if you trying use the Controller for xCloud, the xCloud is Test Version Yet, you tried make Firmware Update on your Controller ? I Suggest you make Report and give Some Feedback to the xCloud Developer Team
  5. SamQY Win User

Xbox1 controller right stick issue

That's odd. If you connect these controllers to your phone and play using xCloud or Remote Play, does the same thing happen?
  6. Christyna64 Win User

XBOX ONE Dashboard on PC ?

With Xbox Play Anywhere and the upcoming Microsoft Xcloud we will be able to play Xbox games on multiple devices.
Thema:

Xcloud is able to play with 2 controllers locally?

1. Xcloud is able to play with 2 controllers locally? - Similar Threads - Xcloud able play

2. Cannot use Xcloud despite being able to use Game Pass Ultimate via family sharing.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot use Xcloud despite being able to use Game Pass Ultimate via family sharing.: I am in australia with a compatible device, but i am unable to use Xcloud, despite having access to game pass via family sharing. Do i need to have my own subscription?...
  3. Xbox xCloud streaming in Australia not working? Have signed up previously and was able to...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox xCloud streaming in Australia not working? Have signed up previously and was able to...: Hi all, I noticed xCloud is available to 22 countries via Windows 10 and Edge/Chrome. I'm in Australia, was registered with xCloud beta and have been using the Android app to stream games. Also...
  4. I will finally be able to play Xcloud on PC

in XboX Insiders
    I will finally be able to play Xcloud on PC: [IMG] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for Free - YouTube https://preview.redd.it/d19ak9kjxvu61.jpg?width=360&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b1fbf92aba5b00cedce99e49e7a6ff7dbed0e30f submitted by...
  5. If you signed up with Project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o...

in XboX Insiders
    If you signed up with Project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o...: I don't have $180 to spend on Game Pass and there is no way my parents will pay for it. If you had project xCloud, you should be able to play the games for free w/o a Game Pass subscription but...
  6. Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?

in XboX Insiders
    Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?: I haven't seen any official word on this, but streaming my Xbox One games from my console has been my favorite feature of xcloud. Playing Slay the Spire in a hotel 300 miles away from my console...
  7. Anyone else not able to sign into the game streaming iOS app for xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to sign into the game streaming iOS app for xcloud?: Can’t seem to log in it just gives me a error. submitted by /u/Soundwarp [link] [comments]
  8. Will xcloud be able to stream TO your xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Will xcloud be able to stream TO your xbox?: The new consoles dont see to have much storage so this would be a good measure submitted by /u/mo-par [link] [comments]
  9. Is it necessary be accepted in the preview of xCloud to be able to try console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it necessary be accepted in the preview of xCloud to be able to try console streaming?: I just tried console streaming without being accepted downloading the APK of the app. (isn't available in my region) But, I'm arguing with someone that says it isn't possible lmao. submitted by...
  10. Any plans to when the Netherlands will be able to test Project xCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Any plans to when the Netherlands will be able to test Project xCloud?: Dutch and super excited, so can't wait till it's available in my country. submitted by /u/Aventicity [link] [comments]