xCloud is in Canada already - i have full access to the library before the 29th

Discus and support xCloud is in Canada already - i have full access to the library before the 29th in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The announcement said it would be coming on January 29th. But, I am able to, in Ontario, play with the full xCloud library. I got accepted into the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/happytappycat, Jan 26, 2020.

1. xCloud is in Canada already - i have full access to the library before the 29th

The announcement said it would be coming on January 29th. But, I am able to, in Ontario, play with the full xCloud library. I got accepted into the program a few months ago but was in Canada so I couldn't play. I was excited for the 29th, but when i opened the app on the 24th i could play all games. No VPN or anything. Tekken and destiny ran perfectly (other than some latency). Not sure why I can do this, or if others can. But, the article i read on the topic said it would come next week to Canada. I welcome this surprise, but it doesn't follow what Xbox said (according to the article I read).

Edit: just clearing up that this is xCloud, not console streaming. Anyways, I am able to use console streaming well, but xCloud feels smoother.

submitted by /u/happytappycat
    [link] [comments]

/u/happytappycat, Jan 26, 2020
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Expands To More Markets Today

3. caveboyz72 Win User

Overwatch beta code

I bought it from the Xbox live store on the 30th April and there was nothing advertised about having to purchase before the 29th they are still advertising it on Xbox live with early access nothing on there about a cut of date
  4. Hordie Win User

Overwatch beta code

Hi Caveboyz,

If you purchased Overwatch on or before April 29th your account should already be flagged to access the beta client. You can install it by searching the Xbox Games store for Overwatch, and installing Overwatch Beta. See
    this link
    for more information on the early access beta.
  5. HassanB Win User

WSOP: Full House Pro has no option to download or purchase

Hi,

This is because this game is only currently available in Canada. It's going to have a release in the United States at a later date. It's currently in beta and some people in the US that have applied for the beta have received their beta keys and are playing.

Source.
  6. zombie stev3 Win User

Sharing games: Xbox One vs. PS4

In addition, Microsoft has revealed that up to ten players in your “family” can have access to your shared library of games from any console, and you’ll be able to access your full library of games and play them from any connected Xbox One.

ill get the links if yyou need
Thema:

xCloud is in Canada already - i have full access to the library before the 29th

1. xCloud is in Canada already - i have full access to the library before the 29th - Similar Threads - xCloud Canada already

2. [Help] Controllers not connecting to Android Vis USB for xCloud

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Controllers not connecting to Android Vis USB for xCloud: Hey guys, So I'm in the test group for xCloud, however only have a day one edition controller and a series one elite controller. Knowing neither have Bluetooth capabilities, I bought a micro-usb...
  3. Help with Xcloud (Filling in the 32 characters)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Xcloud (Filling in the 32 characters): Can somebody give me a step by step on how to get digital games from my xbox one onto my S10+ for Xcloud? submitted by /u/xxx_tabletops [link] [comments]
  4. Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud: When im playing on xcloud and I try to connect to an online session in Forza horizon 4 I get a pop up that says Unable to join session even though my network is perfectly fine and capable of 5Ghz...
  5. Accepted Into XCloud But Never Recieved TestFlight Email

in XboX Insiders
    Accepted Into XCloud But Never Recieved TestFlight Email: Hi there! On Wednesday when XCloud beta was released for iOS I immediately signed up and 2 hours later was accepted. But I never received my TestFlight email like others stated to actually join. I...
  6. Project Xcloud (preview) not letting me register?

in XboX Insiders
    Project Xcloud (preview) not letting me register?: Whenever I try to register for xcloud (preview) I am either sent to an error page after filling out the registry form or I’m unable to even get there - it takes me to a blank screen. Anyone know...
  7. So on my xbox streaming app (xcloud) I can only play the master chief collection, one of my...

in XboX Insiders
    So on my xbox streaming app (xcloud) I can only play the master chief collection, one of my...: submitted by /u/ThiccBoiVids [link] [comments]
  8. Xcloud it's the future? It really worth it?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud it's the future? It really worth it?: So people i want know of what you gamers think about the project xcloud, i hadn't the chance to test it so i don't know how its going. I know it's in beta and it's going to improve but i want to...
  9. Xcloud Canada?

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud Canada?: Has anyone been able to use it with a vpn? I've tried multiple and everytime I start a game it kicks me out. If not does anyone have any idea when it will be available in canada? submitted by...
  10. I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...

in XboX Insiders
    I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TimesHero [link] [comments]